Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for W. Donaldson > Reviews

Browse

W. Donaldson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Donaldson RSS Feed (Woodinville, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!, February 24, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Amazon Fire TV was so easy to hook up and install and has a great assortment of TV shows, movies and more! I really love the fact that I can sync my photos to it and show them on the big screen for others to see!

Allegra K Woman Zippered Pockets Stand Collar Quilted Padded Vest Dark Blue M
Allegra K Woman Zippered Pockets Stand Collar Quilted Padded Vest Dark Blue M
Offered by uxcell
Price: $17.74
2 used & new from $17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality vest!, January 20, 2016
This is a great quality vest for the price! I'm going to order a brown one next!

Dogtra YS300 Shock and Vibration Dog Training Collar With Free Dog Disposable Poop Bag Roll
Offered by CRAZY4BARGAINS?
Price: $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have one of those dogs that likes to ..., September 8, 2015
If you have one of those dogs that likes to bark at everything then this is the collar for you! Keeps a charge for a long time, works without a remote as to correct at the right time and fits all different sized dogs from medium to large!

Laxative Bulk 3.25 Ounces
Laxative Bulk 3.25 Ounces

5.0 out of 5 stars Usually I purchase from Super Supplements but it was out of stock so I ..., September 8, 2015
This product really works naturally and efficiently! Usually I purchase from Super Supplements but it was out of stock so I went the Amazon route.

iXCC Element Series 3ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning 8pin to USB Charge and Sync Cable for iPhone SE/5/6/6s/Plus/iPad Mini/Air/Pro - White
Offered by iXCC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This lightning cable is of good quality, works great and was an excellent price, August 6, 2015
This lightning cable is of good quality, works great and was an excellent price! I would purchase again from iXCC in the future!

Petrainer 330 Yards Remote 2 Dog Electronic Training Collar Waterproof and Rechargeable E-collar with Beep / Vibration / Shock Electric Collar
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Value in one product!, June 26, 2015
We have had remote training collars before but this one by far is a much better deal for the quality, price and range! We have a couple of doberman's in which one likes to go off the property while the other tends to bark when not appropriate. This product makes it so convenient to keep tabs on the dogs and only carry one small remote!

Pet Gear Designer Booster Pet Bed, X-Large, Slate
Pet Gear Designer Booster Pet Bed, X-Large, Slate
Price: $63.99
20 used & new from $57.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, especially for the price!, June 15, 2015
I think this is one of the best pet boosters you can buy! I have a 6 month old Doberman who has been using this booster since she was a couple of months old. It fits securely in the back seat, stays where it needs to be and my dog enjoys sitting or curling up in it while we travel! I have looked at several boosters and by far this one is the best for the quality and the price!

Garden Hose Splitter | Hose to Hose Arthritis Friendly Connector. A Free Add-On: 3 Rubber Washers + 12 Months of Full Guarantee. Enjoy! ...
6 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product!, June 11, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised when I received my garden hose splitter in the mail from G&S Investments LTD as it was a lot better quality than I thought I would get for the price. We use this out in our garden for a regular hose and nozzle, hooked up with a timer and soaker hose. I realized quickly, after receiving a cool user manual from an email G&S Investments sent to me that this hose splitter has several uses besides what I purchased it for!

Epica - Deluxe Pet Bench Car Seat Cover, Quilted, Water Resistant, and Machine Washable ,Black (Item# 82247)-56"x47"
Offered by Perella's
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bench car seat cover!, May 1, 2015
I love this bench seat cover! It's quality material that fits perfect in my Yukon. Not only is it great for pets but if you have leather seats, like I do, a lot of things always slide along the seat as I drive. With this seat cover, everything stays in place, even the dog! I would highly recommend this product to others.

Tommy Hilfiger Solid Nylon All In One Shopper Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
Tommy Hilfiger Solid Nylon All In One Shopper Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
Offered by LuxeOutletMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, April 14, 2015
I just love this bag, it's the perfect size! Not to mention, I didn't read the description that well when I ordered and was pleasantly surprised to find another adorable bag inside as well as a coin purse!

I'm planning on using this bag to travel with and now I will be able to put everything inside of it that I'll need on my trip. Upon return of my trip, this will be my new "go to" bag on a regular basis!

You will not be disappointed with the quality or size for the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4