Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for lapis > Reviews

Browse

lapis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lapis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Auto Ventshade 20059 Carflector Smoke Hood Shield
Auto Ventshade 20059 Carflector Smoke Hood Shield
Price: $53.14
35 used & new from $42.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, June 25, 2016
Ordered one day and received the next. Reasonable price after reviewing other products. Very nice quality and was so easy to install, 10 min. max. Looks quite nice on the car too.

2016 Toyota Highlander
2016 Toyota Highlander

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SUV, June 16, 2016
This review is from: 2016 Toyota Highlander
I've had my 2016 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD for about a month now and could not be happier. Such a smooth ride and all the gadgets are fascinating. My only disappointment is the sound system, for a car in this league I expected a better sounding system. Eventually going to upgrade to my liking. Overall I'm very pleased though.

Toyota Black Premium Leather Car Key Chain Coin Holder Zipper Case Remote Wallet Bag
Offered by LET'SSHOPPING
Price: $7.38
13 used & new from $6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, June 12, 2016
Nice item, a little larger than expected, but works. Looked really well made too.

Le'aokuu Mens Genuine Leather Coffee Fanny Small Messenger Shoulder Satchel Waist Bag Pack (Coffee)
Offered by hello2000
Price: $42.00
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Like It!, June 12, 2016
Very pleased, just the right size for phone, wallet and keys.

Fintie Surface Pro 4 / Surface Pro 3 Sleeve Case - Premium PU Leather Cover with Build-in Card Slot and Document Pocket for Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3 & Surface 3, Lifetime Warranty, Brown

Carista Bluetooth OBD2 Adapter, Scanner and App for iPhone/iPad and Android
Carista Bluetooth OBD2 Adapter, Scanner and App for iPhone/iPad and Android
Offered by Prizmos Ltd.
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 10, 2016
First let me say the set up was quite easy, the interface withe the app was nice too. I was able to easily make two of three changes. I changed the turn signal setting for how many turn signal flashes from 3 to 5 ( this is the setting when you lightly press the turn signal switch not when fully depressing the switch). I also set the key fob so when long pressing unlock all the windows open and the sunroof opens. Then I tried several times to set the key fob to close all the widows and sunroof when long pressing the lock, but can't get it to work. My biggest disappointment is Carista customer service. I've emailed them several times with this issue and have not received one reply. I expected to, after a week, to have at least gotten a "gee I'm sorry" but nothing.

All in all I think it's a cool device but without customer support what good is it really? After paying $40.00 for the device then another $20.00 for the upgrade in the app to get it to make changes I was expecting more. So, at this point I'm out $60.00 and I'm not sure the two changes are worth that. I will up date this review if I hear back (or not) from customer service. If they contact with some resolution I might get this rating to 4 if no reply I will rate it a 2 for no customer support.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2016 4:46 AM PDT

iPhone charger, Anker Lightning to USB Cable (3ft) for iPhone 6s 6 Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Pro, Air 2, iPad mini 4 3 2, iPod touch 5th gen / 6th gen / nano 7th gen [Apple MFi Certified] (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 5, 2016
Arrived on time and as expected.

24" KONOV Gold Silver Stainless Steel Cross Mens Womens Necklace Pendant - 24 inch Chain
Offered by KONOV
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are spectacular., June 5, 2016
I've bought several of these and each one has been the same, simply beautiful. I get comments nearly every time I go out wearing it. So much that I bought several of these and each time someone commented I gave them one. Great opportunity to share the love of Jesus and to share something beautiful with a hurting world.

[Apple MFI Certified] G-Cord® 5 Inch / 0.13m Short Lightning to USB Cable Sync Data Charger for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Offered by Cyande Group
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 5, 2016
Arrived on time and was exactly what I was expecting.

NOTW - Not of this world - 5.5" decal WHITE - Christian decal / sticker
NOTW - Not of this world - 5.5" decal WHITE - Christian decal / sticker
Offered by FV&Clear™
Price: $2.20
10 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, June 5, 2016
Great product and wonderful way of sharing my faith in Jesus. Arrived on time and in prefect condition. Installed in seconds, very pleased with this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9