Profile for S. Jenkins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Jenkins RSS Feed

Sugar Shack Au Pied de Cochon
Sugar Shack Au Pied de Cochon
by Martin Picard
4 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluttony at it's Best!, May 14, 2012
Martin Picard is an incredible chef, definitely one of my favorites. After buying and cooking from his first book, Au Pied de Cochon, I was hooked, and basically vowed to buy the rest of his cookbooks; and one day go to his restaurant.

Just hearing the concept of this book, being a tribute to Maple Syrup, you know it's going to be ridiculous! It definitely is; but as an inspiring chef myself, I have to say a lot of the recipes are also very practical, and easy for anyone to recreate, and also get ideas from. I've just been constantly thinking of all the things I can now cook in Maple Butter; what have I been thinking all these years!

On top of all the incredible recipes, there are the amazing pictures, and the great stories and information about maple syrup production and life at a Sugar Shack! I highly recommend any and everyone to buy this book, for you and a friend!!! Even if you don't really cook, it's just a great book to look at. So press BUY NOW!

3oz. Small Wonders Tall Cube Clear Plastic Mini Dishes / Shot Glass 10ct.
3oz. Small Wonders Tall Cube Clear Plastic Mini Dishes / Shot Glass 10ct.
Offered by Upscale Products
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $4.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Price = Quality, May 14, 2012
These are good for what I needed, just some really cheap mini shot glasses I wanted for taking pictures of mini-desserts. They feel pretty frail, and break pretty easily; but if you keep that in mind, they definitely serve their purpose. All in all I'm satisfied with the purchase for what I wanted them for.

But if you're trying to serve these to friends or family, or for a nice event... Then I'd say, don't be so damn cheap! Spend a few extra bucks for A) thicker plastic glasses, or B) Actual Glass!

Nautica Men's Multi Card Passcase, Black, One Size
Nautica Men's Multi Card Passcase, Black, One Size
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars pockets are too tight, September 28, 2008
there are lots of card pockets in this wallet which is nice, but the pockets are way to tight. This makes it difficult to take out your cards when you need too, and also led to one of the pockets ripping on mine. overall I'd say don't buy this wallet.