Profile for Beller Fire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beller Fire RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Dreamgirl Queen Of Hearts, Red, Small
Dreamgirl Queen Of Hearts, Red, Small
Price: $33.90
9 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, with one minor thing missing., October 24, 2013
This costume arrived very quick and is very nicely made. I was actually very impressed with the quality. The dress is short, so I'm wearing it with some black thin shorts under. The stand-up heart on the neck is a little too flimsy and doesn't stand up for a long time, going to have to think of how to make it work since it's very pretty and the costume looks boring without it. I ordered a small and it fit perfectly, the back is stretchy so getting it on wasn't a problem. Overall I'm pleased.

Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, Black
Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, Black
Offered by BikepakUSA
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The bottle bruiser, March 15, 2013
At first, I thought I'd love these water bottle holders. They're reasonably light, and hold the water bottles well. However the paint doesn't want to stay on the bottle holder, it rubs off onto the water bottle ridiculously quickly. After only a couple weeks of use, the paint inside the water bottle holder is worn completely off down to bare metal, and the paint is all stuck on my water bottles -- which look like they're all bruised up. I've never had that happen before, even with the cheapest bottle holders ever. And for the life of me, I can't clean the paint off my water bottles, they're totally ruined. Not worth the hassle at all, watch out!

Pearl Izumi - Ride Elite Thermal Toe Cover
Pearl Izumi - Ride Elite Thermal Toe Cover
Price: $13.00 - $27.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great with SPD cleats and mountain shoes, too; toasty warm, October 4, 2012
I can't say enough good things about these. I was worried about fitment since the description recommends these for road shoes, but the Small/Med size fit perfectly snug over my Shimano SPD (mountain bike style) shoes, size 9.5. They keep my toes/feet the perfect temperature on my commute, in fact my feet feel so good in them now, I don't even want to take off my biking shoes when I get to the office, which used to be the very first thing I did. Only used them a few times, but I have no doubts that they will hold up well, the material feels very high quality. The reflective logo is nice too.

Decemberunderground
Decemberunderground
Price: $11.25
146 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars you people don't know what your talking about!, June 27, 2006
This review is from: Decemberunderground (Audio CD)
First off, listen to the album before crititisizing it. And you who say you have been fans for a long time, your lying. If you have been with the band since Black Sails of before, you woudn't be saying such things about the band. Just accept the fact that you can't push this band into any category. They change their sound, so what? Do you want to listen to the same thing over and over again? if yes, then don't be a fan of this band. They are not asking you to buy their album, nor are they making you listen to them! Go listen to your Hillary Duff and Avril. I'm sure they care about you more than AFI does.