Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Robin > Reviews

Browse

Robin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin RSS Feed

Access 12189 Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Access 12189 Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Offered by Buy-Less
Price: $422.11
24 used & new from $422.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so happy !, March 9, 2014
I had the tonneau cover that came with my Chevy pick up truck what a pain in the rear ! This cover was easy to install and is the easiest thing going for opening and closing. It is the best money I ever spent on a non necessity for my truck. Snow cleans off it easily too. No sag no hassle. Awesome product. I am really happy. Thank you agri-cover. (And amazon)

Adventure Bible for Early Readers, NIrV
Adventure Bible for Early Readers, NIrV
by Lawrence O. Richards
33 used & new from $7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars The print is too small, March 4, 2014
Other than that its good. If people are looking for a children's bible that leaves out bible things, i.e.:descriptive behavior that is found in the same bible adults use this is not for you. This is the bible.

Silhouette Cameo Starter Bundle (Old Model)
Silhouette Cameo Starter Bundle (Old Model)
Offered by Swing Design
Price: $229.99
8 used & new from $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Cutter, March 4, 2014
I really like this now that I have it figured out. I use it mostly for cutting things I draw to use with my airbrush. It took only 2 attempts to figure out what I was doing so so far so good. I have only cut on tagboard so my future with this looks good. I imagine there are all kinds of good things I can do and haven't yet. Looking forward to more activity with this.

i-Blason Armadillo Series 2 Layer Defender Case for iPod touch 5G (Black)
i-Blason Armadillo Series 2 Layer Defender Case for iPod touch 5G (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars i-Blason iPod Touch 5 case, November 1, 2012
I waited longer than stated for this to arrive, I got it today, and it fits my iPod 5 perfectly, as it should. I emailed them in the beginning thinking it was for the 4g (because of other reviews) and was told the pic is wrong. The product is exactly as the information states, it isn't a fake or a fraud, the pic may be photoshopped but the product is what they say. I am not sure how the cover will protect when its dropped I don't especially want to find out, although it sure makes my iPod feel safer in my hands. I'm giving five stars because replies to my questions were quick and the product seems like it will be what I expected.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2012 6:53 PM PST