Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for K. Adams > Reviews

Browse

K. Adams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Adams RSS Feed (Pa)

Rocksmith Guitar And Bass
Rocksmith Guitar And Bass
Offered by MobilEmporium
Price: $75.99
11 used & new from $43.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Install and Play, October 28, 2012
A combination of two things worried me about this game. One of them was the bad reviews about the difficulty installing it and the other was the fact that I haven't bought a computer game in probably 20 years. Anyway, the install and the game play went very smoothly. It was easy to install and easy to figure out how to play.

Sci-Fi Classics 100 Movie Pack
Sci-Fi Classics 100 Movie Pack
DVD ~ Buster Crabbe
16 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for a movie buff, January 24, 2009
I got this collection for my dad who is a huge movie buff. He was blown away by the collection.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says., September 7, 2008
Not bad at all, I like it a lot. The product is what it says. I do have to wear the arm band on the loosest possible setting. However, I am a larger than average person so that makes sense. I would buy one again if I needed another.