Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Shop Now SnS
Profile for Teeni > Reviews

Browse

Teeni's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teeni RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Echo Logico Retro Handset - Soft Touch - Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - White (ELO - WHT - ST)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Longer Cell Phone Calls, May 11, 2016
I love this item. Besides the nostalgia, it actually makes being on the cell phone for long calls much more comfortable. Also, it cradles perfectly between ear and shoulder just like its ancestors used to, which means you can have both hands free to do other things while you are on the phone (put your phone in your pocket and cradle the earpiece), even look at your phone screen which is impossible when you are holding the cell phone to your ear. The pick up/hang up button works fine and you are keeping the radiation farther from your head. Cord is a nice strong one just like the old ones, but it is a bit lighter in weight than the old ones. Sound quality is great and works well with Skype calls, basically anywhere you can plug in a 3.5mm headphone jack.

Deflecto Stackable Cube Organizers Cross Divider, Clear, 6 x 6 x 6 Inches (350201)
Offered by etailz
Price: $16.59
74 used & new from $9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, High Price, May 11, 2016
It does exactly what it is intended to do and I find no fault with the quality or function. It holds a really good amount of markers, pens, pencils. My only reason for 4 stars over 5 is the price point. This is even better when paired with the other components (purchased separately) that can be put together with this to organize your whole office/desk/craft area. However, given that really it is just a plastic cube with cross pieces in it as dividers, I find the current price of over $16 to be a bit in the ridiculous range. With that high of a price, it makes it hard to get any other pieces that may go with the system.

FineDine Chrome 1- 5 Gallon Water Jug Stand and Water Dispenser Valve for 55MM Crown Top Reusable Water Jug| Sturdy Metal Plated
Offered by Garden plus Home
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for 3 Gallon Glass Jugs Too and No Leaks!, April 13, 2016
For the price, I decided to try this combination first to see if it would work well for us before buying just a valve at a higher price. We like to bring our drinking water when camping and I thought this would work well. I received the order in great condition and immediately tried it out with our 3 gallon glass water jug. The cap fit it perfectly with no leaks and dispensed much quicker than the little crock dispensers we have used in the past. I tested it with a full jug and left it overnight to be sure the full weight of the water didn't cause any leaks from the valve. It passed with flying colors. Would have been 5 stars, but the angle of the bottle brings the valve close to the surface and difficult to put a cup under it unless you have it on the edge of a table or countertop, but I consider that a minor inconvenience because it worked extremely well. Just be sure you know what type of bottle top you have - this does not work for the screw tops, only the ones with the wider ring at the edge (crown). I would recommend this to others.

Coleman Salt-and-Pepper Shaker
Coleman Salt-and-Pepper Shaker
Price: $6.33
5 used & new from $6.26

2.0 out of 5 stars it's great that it seals so well, April 6, 2016
They don't take up much room so they serve that purpose well, but I do find opening them to be much harder and more frustrating than it should be. I mean, it's great that it seals so well, but sometimes I want to actually use what's inside without asking for someone to help me open it.

Thermos Vacuum Insulated 24 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Charcoal
Thermos Vacuum Insulated 24 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Charcoal
Offered by MVTRADINGONLINE(USA)
Price: Click here to see our price
6 used & new from $16.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better! The newer ones keep the water cooler longer ..., April 6, 2016
Hubby and I owned an earlier version of these water bottles (they had a green color on the plastic) and they served us so well that I splurged and bought two more of these newer ones. Even better! The newer ones keep the water cooler longer than the last ones did and they lasted a long time. Stays cool all during the work day (if you don't finish drinking your water before then), the cap locks nice and tightly so no leaks, and the wide mouth makes it much easier to clean than a narrow mouthed bottle. They are a good size at 24 ounces so you can easily monitor how much you are taking in during the day too. We use these daily and have for the last couple of years, whether working out of the home, inside the home, or on camping trips. Highly recommended and would purchase again.

Nemo Equipment HelioPressure Shower  - Capacity 2.9 gal/11L
Nemo Equipment HelioPressure Shower - Capacity 2.9 gal/11L
Offered by Outland USA
Price: $99.95
21 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best human powered camp shower option., April 6, 2016
Fabulous product. Just filling with regular water and then adding some hot water to your liking allows you to be able to shower off-grid when camping. Packs lightly and efficiently, very easy to use and maintains the pressure quite well. Much better than the gravity fed systems for rinsing off. The only con as others have mentioned is that the handle goes over the place to add water, making adding hot water a little difficult. I bring along a little funnel and that makes it much easier to do.

Knook Beginner Set (for medium weight yarn)
Knook Beginner Set (for medium weight yarn)
Offered by iWarehouse Deals
Price: $8.90
32 used & new from $2.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Crocheters Who Want to Knit, November 10, 2013
I both crochet and knit. But I'm not as proficient with knitting as I am with crochet so thought this might be a better way for me to achieve knitted results. First of all, this set I purchased from Leisure Arts but not from Amazon - came with three cords of different colors but the same size. The cords were all way too big to fit into the holes in the hooks. I ended up having to thread a narrow satin ribbon through the hole in order to use it until I can find a better solution. Other than that, the quality of the kits was fine. For the other part of this review I would say that if you already knit conventionally, then this is not for you. I think it's great for crocheters who are learning to knit or for people who have trouble with dropping stitches when knitting. And a word about some of the online videos you will find - there are quire a few videos out there that will show you the proper way to knit a stitch for right-handers is to insert the hook from right to left, which looks much easier but that really creates a twisted knit stitch and not a true knit stitch. So unless you are looking to make a twisted knit stitch, the best results would be to insert the hook from left to right - a bit trickier to maneuver but results in a more uniform knit stitch. Having said all of that, the opposite is true for left-handed stitchers.

The Man Upstairs
The Man Upstairs
by Mary Swift
19 used & new from $19.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful flow, August 27, 2013
This review is from: The Man Upstairs (Paperback)
I loved this story! Characters were great and very likable. I enjoyed every bit of it - there were no dull parts that I dreaded getting through. I had forgotten the description of it before I started reading it so it took me on an unexpected ride. I didn't know where it was going but it was as if there were three parts to the story and they were all great. I do agree with another reviewer who mentioned the editing - there were some missing words and prepositions here and there that really should have been caught, but I didn't find that it interrupted the flow of the story to me and I enjoyed the story so much that I would probably read it again. I didn't want it to end, yet I couldn't put it down. I'm glad it was a long novel and kept me entertained all the way through. Again, as far as the editing, I've seen more expensive novels with much worse editing so don't let that stop you if you like a good story line, great characters and romance with some twists.

Crochet Dynamite: Gifts For Your Besties
Crochet Dynamite: Gifts For Your Besties
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet Dynamite Does It Again!, October 31, 2012
Jaime does it again! Crochet Dynamite: Gifts for Your Besties is another great collection of her patterns. It's a nice mix of more advanced projects and quick and easy projects, any of which would truly be a great gift or stocking stuffer for your bestie! For anyone too intimidated to have tried crocheting a bag in the past, I would suggest trying Jaime's London Crochet Bag or the Striped Crossbody Bag. She takes you through it in clear and concise steps with plenty of photos to guide you on your way. The Lip Balm Keychain and the Wallet are great stash-busters! The Number 48 Scarf and Prim's Hat are the perfect gift for your fashion conscious buds! Plus, she's instilled her friendly personality once again into this project which makes it easy for you to read and feel right at home!

Crochet Dynamite: Fancy-Schmancy
Crochet Dynamite: Fancy-Schmancy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-Written and Easy For All Crocheters, October 31, 2012
Jaime's clear and well-written instructions in Crochet Dynamite: Fancy Schmancy are easy to follow for beginning and advanced crocheters. The pattern collection is great because even an experienced crocheter can learn things from another. The Surfer Girl Necklace and Bracelet projects would be the perfect introduction to a crocheter who has never tried beading or making jewelry with crochet stitches. Her Wishing Star Earrings are a versatile and adorable project. The signature Dynamite Beret and California Roll designs are typical of her unique and practical projects! I'm glad she put the effort into putting together this e-book because it's like having a friend over to stitch with! She has a welcoming style and the conversational, friendly tone of the whole book is pleasant and warm, just as she is in real life and on her blog.

Page: 1 | 2