Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mochamom > Reviews

Browse

Mochamom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mochamom "Mochamon" RSS Feed (Yeadon Pa. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Georgetown Home & Garden Fairy Garden Mushroom Cottage
Georgetown Home & Garden Fairy Garden Mushroom Cottage
Offered by Joy of Giving
Price: $26.99
11 used & new from $18.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Like It!, May 2, 2016
Very pretty. Haven't seen this cottage anywhere else. Looks nice in my garden. As with all fairy stuff it is a bit over priced.

No Title Available

DVD ~ Bette Midler
Price: $9.99
103 used & new from $3.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Holloween Movie!, January 8, 2016
This review is from: Hocus Pocus (DVD)
Good movie for kids and adults. Not scary just funny. I will purchase from this seller again.

Playtex 18 Hour Lace Wirefree Bra 20/27, 40DD, Beige
Playtex 18 Hour Lace Wirefree Bra 20/27, 40DD, Beige
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $26.40

4.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing the style bra for 25 years. ..., December 16, 2015
I've been wearing the style bra for 25 years. My only complaint is the the bras above size 40D don't have the elastic bra straps.

Tombow MONO Zero Eraser, Rectangle 2.5 mm, 1-Pack
Tombow MONO Zero Eraser, Rectangle 2.5 mm, 1-Pack
Price: $3.26
26 used & new from $2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Pencil Drawing!, December 16, 2015
I bought these for other artist for Christmas gifts. They loved the smaller size I gave them last year. These are great for pencil drawings to define feathers or fur on animals. Also flower petals and more. My only complaints are: The instructions are in I think Korean and it's rather hard to figure out how to replace the eraser. Also you have to constantly clean the eraser when in use but it's still worth it. That's why only four stars.

Black & Decker PD600 Pivot Plus 6-Volt Nicad Cordless Screwdriver with Articulating Head
Price: $28.49
44 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Screw Driver, November 15, 2015
Had my fathers exact drill for years till charger died. I found it was cheaper to by new drill then a charger. So I just alternate the charger between both drills. Great for mid duty work. Being able to adjust the drill into different positions helps a lot in small places. Having a light helps to. Easy to use BUT READ THE DIRECTIONS, to get the most out of it.

Lemonbest® 12 Watts E27 LED Plants Grow Light RB Full Spectrum Flowering Globe Bulb
Offered by Lemonbest
Price: $29.50
3 used & new from $9.72

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, November 15, 2015
I've only used the light for a few couple of weeks. The succulent plants seem to be doing pretty good so far. I put them out in the yard during the summer, then bring them in in winter. Since I get very little direct light in winter I was concerned they would all die. But so far everything is fine.
I will find out how long the bulb will last running about 6 hours a day. There is no heat but the pink light can be a distraction. But I'm willing to put up with it if it saves my plants. I will give an update if needed.

Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick Tag
Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick Tag
Offered by Swift Discounts
Price: $57.98
3 used & new from $57.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, October 30, 2015
Haven't seen one flea on our dog since we bought this in August. I really don't understand how it works but it did for us so far. We don't use chemicals on her. We had a cat that got very sick from that. So we avoid chemicals on our dog. Read the directions carefully. This will not work if the dog already has fleas. We bathed her and sprayed our wood floors and washed everything in hot water then put into hot dryer to get rid of any fleas before using this. We still vaccum and use sticky tape every where like we did before but haven't seen a flea since using this tag. We are pleased and so is our dog.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2016 9:32 AM PST

Choice Organic English Breakfast Black Tea, 16 Count Box
Choice Organic English Breakfast Black Tea, 16 Count Box
Price: $3.14
22 used & new from $3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tea!, October 30, 2015
This tea has not metal staple to hold contents inside just string. The metal will leach chemicals every time you seep it in hot water and if you drink two cups a day like me you don't need that. Also it's organic which I love.

MyGift® Decorative Cement Grey Rock Wall Design Plant Holder / Garden Stone Flower Planter - Large 9 Inch
Offered by MyGift
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Like This!, October 30, 2015
Looks exactly like picture. I can't wait to put succulents in it. Very pleased with purchase. It came well packaged so as not to brake.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9