Profile for GingerBecks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GingerBecks RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
T.U.K. Women's A8180L T-Strap Pump,Black,6 M US
T.U.K. Women's A8180L T-Strap Pump,Black,6 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but TIGHT!, December 14, 2013
I almost always wear a size 6 shoe, occasionally a 5 1/2 but these were too small (6). I should have gotten a 6 1/2. Cute though, and I will still try to wear them and hope they loosen up a little.

Curvi Lingerie Shapewear W-Y-O-B No Bra Full Body Firm Control Shaping Full Body Slip FBNB001 (medium, Skin)
Offered by BEAUTYezSHOP
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeah just OK, December 14, 2013
I wear a size 6 and 36D bra and I found a medium size was not quite as snug as I wanted. When I buy a body shaper I like it a little snug or else what's the point?

Black Pinup Deep V Neck Rockabilly Vintage Retro Pencil Party Women's Dress - Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and didn't fit, November 27, 2013
Such weird material. Also very long ( I am 5' tall so maybe it would fit a person of normal height). Just didn't look right on me.

Schmidt's Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Cedarwood + Juniper - 2 oz.
Schmidt's Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Cedarwood + Juniper - 2 oz.
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $9.60
13 used & new from $8.10

4.0 out of 5 stars No armpit rash!, November 27, 2013
Nice smell and really does work well. Yes, it's a little weird having to rub it into your armpit with fingers but it's also kind of nice to control the amount you use. Store brand deodorants make me itch and get a rash, this one does not.

Paramour Women's Sweet Revenge Hipster Panty, Bare/Ivory Dot, Small
Paramour Women's Sweet Revenge Hipster Panty, Bare/Ivory Dot, Small
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Used?, November 7, 2013
I received these today and was unsure what size they were (it was unclear on the packaging). I looked for the tag inside and it was cut out! Did Paramour send me a used pair of underwear?! They look new, but I am unsettled by the tag being cut off.

Coola spf 30 Cucumber Face Moisturizing Sunscreen 1.7 oz
Coola spf 30 Cucumber Face Moisturizing Sunscreen 1.7 oz
Offered by Warehouse Deals 4 Less
Price: $16.21
28 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Love it! Love it!, June 26, 2013
I got a sample of this lotion and definitely was pleased, so I price checked a few different places and found Amazon to be a good deal. Love this sunscreen- the smell, the lightness, the consistency. It is hard to find SPF 30 lotion for the face that isn't gunky and thick. I have already recommended it to many friends.

Herbal Concepts Comfort Neck and Shoulder Wrap, Charcoal
Herbal Concepts Comfort Neck and Shoulder Wrap, Charcoal
Price: $18.69
6 used & new from $17.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it!, June 26, 2013
I have been having some neck/shoulder discomfort lately and found it difficult to find something that would fit comfortably around my neck/shoulder area. This wrap fits well and I personally think the fragrance was pleasant and helped to relax me. I had to heat the wrap in the microwave a few times before I felt it was warm enough- about 4-5 minutes. Very nice to have on hand for any muscle aches and pains.

Jack LaLanne's PJESS Power Juicer Express, Stainless Steel
Jack LaLanne's PJESS Power Juicer Express, Stainless Steel
Offered by Pavilion Electronics
Price: $69.99
8 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Juicer, Looks Nice, Does the Job!, March 30, 2013
I think this juicer is pretty darn good for the money. No matter what juicer you get, you're going to need a LOT of fruit or veg to make any decent amount of juice. There are many parts to this machine but I feel it is not that difficult to wash and put back together. As far as the pulp/waste receptacle, if I am juicing carrots or apples I give a little bit of the pulp to my dogs, they love it. Only downside is that yes, from time to time a little chunk gets caught in the spout and you have to dislodge it with a knife but it doesn't happen that often. I wouldn't say it's "whisper quiet" but it isn't as loud as my electric can opener or the dishwasher.

Ci Sono by Adi Juniors Wool Blend Coat
Ci Sono by Adi Juniors Wool Blend Coat
Offered by My Fashion Corner

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Bad it's Too Small, February 20, 2013
Just got this coat today. I was surprised at how heavy it was (good thing). Looked nice, tried it on and it was too small through the arms and bust. I got a large and usually wear a 10-12 and my bust size is 36DD. I have a hard time finding clothes that fit through the chest anyway. I will have to return the coat.

Women Eagle Pattern Scoop Neck Loose Tunic Shirt Tank Top
Women Eagle Pattern Scoop Neck Loose Tunic Shirt Tank Top
Offered by uxcell
Price: $13.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Eagle pattern?, February 2, 2013
Looks like an owl, not an eagle. Also I wouldn't call it a tank top. I think this company would sell more clothes if they gave more accurate descriptions of their items.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 9:07 AM PDT