Profile for Becks14 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becks14 RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
YogaColors Stretch Skater Skirt (Medium, Red)
YogaColors Stretch Skater Skirt (Medium, Red)
Offered by MoonTree

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird material and short!, June 16, 2015
This skirt is a strange, stretchy material. Very nylon-y. Besides that, it is pretty short. I'm only 5' tall but it falls right above my knees. I'm usually a size 4-6 and I got a medium. I'd probably be more comfortable in a large.

Amangny Women's Pin Tucked Button-Down Shirt Dress Small Multicolor
Amangny Women's Pin Tucked Button-Down Shirt Dress Small Multicolor

2.0 out of 5 stars $20 wasted., May 24, 2015
Cute dress but since there was no size chart, I had to wing it. It would be more helpful if reviews had people's sizes or measurements so others can gauge what would fit themselves. Anyway, I'm usually a size 6 so I ordered a small. The arm sleeves are tiny. The bust is probably a 32-34 and did not accommodate my 36D chest. If I were to buy this dress again, I'd probably have to order a large to make it fit like the lady's dress in the photo.

Ideal Home Range Party Snack Tray, Fall Harvest Woodland Animals
Ideal Home Range Party Snack Tray, Fall Harvest Woodland Animals

2.0 out of 5 stars What am I supposed to do with this....?, May 15, 2015
Cute but very small. I thought it was a tray I could use for food but it's more like a tray for jewelry or something small. It's about the size of the tray they give you at a restaurant for your check.

Womens Striped Backless Stretch Cocktail Club Evening Party Bodycon Dress
Womens Striped Backless Stretch Cocktail Club Evening Party Bodycon Dress
Offered by TRURENDI
Price: $7.59

3.0 out of 5 stars One Size Fits Few, April 18, 2015
I'm 5' tall and this dress goes to my knees. I think it's supposed to be one size fits all, but of course that's not true. I wear a size 6 and I'm 36-28-38 and this dress is snug. I may have to stretch it out a little to feel comfortable just wearing it around the house.

VfEmage Women's Vintage Rockabilly Tunic Patchwork Business Casual Sheath Dress Red 12

3.0 out of 5 stars Size UP!!, February 26, 2015
I normally wear a 6, maybe an 8 if I want to be a little more comfy. I loved this dress but a 6 wasn't available, so I bought a 12 thinking that I could take it in a little. All I can say is, it is TIGHT and I guess I need some Spanxx now! I'm 36-27-38 and a 12 is snug. Kind of depressing...

YogaColors Womens Vintage Eco-Fleece Pullover (Small, Eco-Azalea Heart)
YogaColors Womens Vintage Eco-Fleece Pullover (Small, Eco-Azalea Heart)
Offered by MoonTree
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish they had one in every color!, February 26, 2015
Love it. Soft and comfy. I wear about a 6 (chest size36) and I bought a small, fits perfectly.

Natural Uniforms Women's Scrub Set Medical Scrub Top and Pant (Black, Small)
Natural Uniforms Women's Scrub Set Medical Scrub Top and Pant (Black, Small)
Offered by AmazingPrivateSale LLC
Price: $14.39
7 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Small apparently means HUGE, February 26, 2015
I usually wear small in most scrubs. In normal clothes I usually wear a 6-8. I bought s small set of scrubs and they are GIGANTIC. Honestly, I think they're more like a large. I hope they shrink in the wash (a lot).

MUXXN Women Vintage Rockabilly Bowknot Casual Dress (M, Navy Blue)
MUXXN Women Vintage Rockabilly Bowknot Casual Dress (M, Navy Blue)
Offered by MUXXN
Price: $46.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Not like the photo exactly, but still cute, February 6, 2015
I was a little worried about how this dress would fit but I chose a medium because my usual size is 4 or 6, chest 36". Fits nicely, a tiny bit tight around my arms but I can work on that. I'm also 5' tall and the dress fell just to/below my knees so tall girls might need to consider this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Curtain Fresh Arm and Hammer Odor-Neutralizing Tiers Set, 36-Inch, White
Curtain Fresh Arm and Hammer Odor-Neutralizing Tiers Set, 36-Inch, White
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars very very SHEER, November 19, 2014
Very very sheer. I was happy overall but I guess I didn't realize how sheer they were. I had a funky sized bathroom window ( 40"x40") and these worked out pretty well after a little adjustment with the curtain rods.

RC Pet Products Pawks Dog Socks, Small, Grey Stripes
RC Pet Products Pawks Dog Socks, Small, Grey Stripes
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea for furry feet, November 19, 2014
I have two large pugs and the size small fit them well. They were having a hard time walking on hardwood floors and these socks seem to help.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8