Profile for TAT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TAT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Toshiba BDX2250 WiFi-Enabled Blu-ray Disc Player, Black
Toshiba BDX2250 WiFi-Enabled Blu-ray Disc Player, Black
8 used & new from $35.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba BDX2250 Wi-Fi Enabled Blu-ray Disc Player, Black, February 25, 2014
I've owned this Blue-Ray Disc Player and have not had any issues with it at all. The only thing I would complain about is that delay the Disc Player may have, however I found that this primarily occurs when the batteries are ready to be changed. One of the reviews I read indicated that they needed to be really close in order for the remote to work, yet I am more than a few feet away from my Toshiba Player and as long as the remote is facing the Player and there are no obstacles in front of the player it turns on without an issue.

I am definitely looking at purchasing another one of these players for the bedroom, because of the Netflix button directly on the remote. It allows easier access than having to run through the menu to get there.

14 Karat Yellow Gold Triple Square Dangle Earrings
14 Karat Yellow Gold Triple Square Dangle Earrings
Offered by Kooljewelry
Price: $233.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 14 Karat Yellow Gold Triple Square Dangle Earrings, February 11, 2014
Absolutely love these earrings. They can be worn on a special day or a casual outing. The only thing I replaced was the Shepard's Hook to a Lever back. There's NOTHING wrong with the Shepard's Hook, I just prefer the Lever back for extra security, just it case it tangles in my hair I am able to feel the pull and prevent the earring from bending getting lost by accident. It's not difficult to switch the back from any earring it just takes a little of time and patience.

I would definitely recommend these earrings to anyone looking for a different style other than the routine round, oval, or teardrop style.

Softlips PURE Peppermint Organic Lip Conditioner,   (Pack of 2)
Softlips PURE Peppermint Organic Lip Conditioner, (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Softlips PURE Peppermint Organic Lip Conditioner, March 6, 2013
Good product, but I still prefer the peppermint chapstick. Will be using this when I run out of my other product as a back up.

Rip Curl Women's A2167G-GOL Ocean Shell Gold-tone Stainless Steel Watch
Rip Curl Women's A2167G-GOL Ocean Shell Gold-tone Stainless Steel Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Rip Curl Women's A2167G-GOL Ocean Shell Gold-tone Stainless Steel..., March 6, 2013
Great looking watch and easy to read dial. Looking forward to getting the blue Rip Curl when I have the opportunity.

Momentum Women's ZC-18DSS M50-DSS 18mm Stainless-Steel Watch Bracelet
Momentum Women's ZC-18DSS M50-DSS 18mm Stainless-Steel Watch Bracelet
Price: $90.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Momentum Women's ZC-18DSS M50-DSS 18mm Stainless-Steel Watch Bracelet, March 6, 2013
Great watch band. I have this on my white momentum diver's watch and couldn't find the blue dial with a stainless steel band so I opted to purchase it seperately. Glad I did because now I have the option of using either my blue or white watch with the rubber watch band when doing water sports.

Momentum Women's 1M-DV51U1 M50 DSS Blue Dial Black Rubber Dive Watch
Momentum Women's 1M-DV51U1 M50 DSS Blue Dial Black Rubber Dive Watch
Price: $295.00
2 used & new from $278.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Momentum Women's 1M-DV51U1 M50 DSS Blue Dial Black Rubber Dive Watch, March 6, 2013
Liked this watch so much that I also have the one in white. Even though I will be using the rubber watch band for diving I also purchased the stanless steel bracelet to go with other outfits when not being used for water sports.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2014 9:38 AM PST

Cool & Soothing Peppermint - 6 PC,(ChapStick)
Cool & Soothing Peppermint - 6 PC,(ChapStick)

4.0 out of 5 stars Peppermint Chapstick, March 6, 2013
Glad that I could find this online, because they stopped selling this in stores. It was a little pricey compared to the normal .99 cents, but sometimes you have to pay for something you want and/or need.

Special Chapstick/toothpick Holder for Men, Handmade By Genuine Leather, Big Bird Pattern Embossed, a Pair Set (Two Pieces) Per Order.
Offered by BP Leather
Price: $20.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather chapstick holder, March 6, 2013
Unique idea and good product; however I wish there was an option to choose the colors, otherwise I am happy with the product.

Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed, Gray, 48" x 30"
Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed, Gray, 48" x 30"
Price: $25.99
20 used & new from $24.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Midwest Quie Time Pet Bed, Gray 48" X 30", August 18, 2012
This is my third Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed, my puppy has the small, medium, and large, and each one is perfect for her. She's only had one accident which wasn't a problem because the bed is washable. Keep in mind that regardless of the size it is better to wash by itself and on a delicate cycle. For drying I also dried it on a delicate cycle, which took a little longer, but I didn't want to take a chance of ruining the pet bed.

I have all 3 Pet beds one on top of the other in her crate, however when she goes into another room I remove the top bed for her to lay on. She's going to be a large dog so placing all three beds in her crate is perfect give as she grows and gives her a little extra cushion all around and as she gets bigger. Once that happens I'll just remove one pet bed at a time until she too big for multiple pet bed layers; then she'll just have another blanket to go with her bed.

Overall, I would definately recommend this ped bed, regardless of your puppy or dogs size; I'm sure they will appreciate it, my puppy does.

Rectangular Art Glass Pill Box
Rectangular Art Glass Pill Box

2.0 out of 5 stars Rectagular Art Glass Pill Box, August 16, 2012
The Rectangular Art Glass was nice, but there were a couple of bubbles on it's finish and the setting was crooked which is why I rated it at 2 stars. I returned the item and reordered the same piece in hopes that there are no bubbles and the setting is centered and not crooked. When I receive the new box I will update my rating accordingly.

Updated review:

I just received the new Rectangular Art Glass Box and unfortunately there are indentions in the glass and the the clasp does not securely hold the cover shut evenly. I am going to keep this box and try to fix the problems, because having to return it again is too time consuming. I was really looking foward to receiving this box, but unfortunately I was disappointed.

There is another box that I received from this company that is round with the same type of Art Glass and there were no problems with that box at all. So if you're looking for this style I would recommend the round box, vs. the rectangular. They're both nice, one was just better than the other for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3