Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "mynique" RSS Feed (Miramar)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rosewill Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case CHALLENGER
Rosewill Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case CHALLENGER
Price: $49.99
34 used & new from $48.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a nice case but, January 16, 2015
Its a nice case but, its a problem to close. I had to watch a video on youtube on how to do the cables and the hard drives. This case has very poor instructions on how to do that. Thank god for Youtube.

EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA Graphics Card,
EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA Graphics Card,
Price: $31.76
86 used & new from $20.19

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this by mistake my motherboard reads only ddr2 ..., January 16, 2015
I purchased this by mistake my motherboard reads only ddr2 not ddr3 for video cards I had to purchase a used one to get it to work. I hope this helps some people. I have an older motherboard and it was driving me nuts with the ddr's so i just read that some gigabytes boards will not take the ddr3s so be careful out there.

cool gear Blue Glacier 32 oz bottle (Blue Glacier)
cool gear Blue Glacier 32 oz bottle (Blue Glacier)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a present for my mom and myself and omg love it. Living in South Floridawe drink lots of ..., January 5, 2015
Just got this as a present for my mom and myself and omg love it. Living in South Floridawe drink lots of water while we are out, this keeps it nice and cold. Love it.

Mini Composite RCA CVBS AV to HDMI Converter (Input: AV; Output: HDMI) for VCR DVD 720P 1080P with High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet / 2 Meter) © enKo products
Offered by Pioneer Marketing Products
Price: $41.95
3 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This made my life this week awesome!!, August 22, 2014
Having to have a tv with just a few connections in the back this comes in handy if you have more than one hdmi ports!!!
This made my life this week awesome!!!

Moldavite Crystals (1/2" - 3/4"& Thick) - 1pc.
Moldavite Crystals (1/2" - 3/4"& Thick) - 1pc.

2.0 out of 5 stars The piece is small very small and for the price ..., August 18, 2014
The piece is small very small and for the price I was hoping for a bigger piece. I am going to have to order another piece from another store now its too small.

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern Season 1
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern Season 1
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The show is great but come on amazon why should we be charged ..., July 18, 2014
For years this was free but since they switched to all HD format its no longer free what's wrong with that?
The show is great but come on amazon why should we be charged if it was already free?

Starwest Botanicals Organic Lavender Flowers (Extra Grade), 1-pound Bag
Starwest Botanicals Organic Lavender Flowers (Extra Grade), 1-pound Bag
Price: $19.08
14 used & new from $11.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Never get tired of the smell, June 29, 2014
I have always purchased my herbs from Starwest and I needed some Lavender to use around the house and it smells awesome. Its a big bag but I don't mind I keep it sealed up at all times. This will keep me going for months until I order it again.

The Back Side Of Dallas
The Back Side Of Dallas
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything from Jeannie, June 29, 2014
I saw her sing this on a rerun of HeeHaw a while back on tv and I just love this song to bad it wasn't a radio hit but her fans loved it.

Epazote (Paico) (Wormseed) Loose Herb for Tea. Eliminates Parasites and Worms. 100% Natural
Offered by richipy - ships from PARAGUAY
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, June 29, 2014
I have had Candida for a while now and I have tried everything I mean everything, this is the only thing when I drink it that you feel everything in your body dying. I am going through the detox stage and if I remember not to have any sugars it works. What you do is take 1 tsp and pour hot water on it like you do any tea. The longer you let it set the darker it is. I know am going to have to buy another one soon but this product really works out of all for Candida and worm issues my eyes are getting better and I am sleeping longer not staying up late.
Thank You!!!

Good Luck Mojo Bag
Good Luck Mojo Bag
Offered by BOTANICA ACHABA
Price: $14.50
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, May 4, 2014
I purchased this bag a while ago and the only thing I use on it is bayberry oil for good luck. I carry it with me when I go out and I rub my lottery tickets on it. So far am hitting small jackpots but the thing is you have to keep it active every week. I usually activate mine on Mondays to help with the whole week. This really works, I have had mojo bags in the past but nothing like this.

You guys rock!!!