Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for D. L. Hallengren > Reviews

Browse

D. L. Hallengren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. L. Hallengren RSS Feed (Iowa, USA)

The Lumineers
The Lumineers
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic music- a must buy!, June 8, 2012
This review is from: The Lumineers (MP3 Music)
You should buy this CD. If you got to this page, reading this review, you're here for a reason. Maybe you like this kind of music and Amazon made a recommendation, maybe your friend suggested this album to you. Either way you should buy this album because it's much better than you think it is. This is the only album so far this year that I've purchased where I don't feel a need to skip songs to get to the stand-outs; they're all stand-outs. It's full of well-crafted songs (with great lyrics) and catchy hooks that get stuck in my head for days.

Buy this album

Maui Toys Skyball 2 Pack - Colors May Vary
Maui Toys Skyball 2 Pack - Colors May Vary

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in this toy, December 3, 2009
I bought these for my nephews to play with over Thanksgiving break. You can tell there is something different when you toss them up, and they are very well constructed however they just dont bounce very high at all. I would compare the bounce on these to the [...] balls you can get at your local Wal-Mart. Maybe it was the cold weather, maybe it was unrealistic expectations, maybe these toys just arent very cool. Either way my nephews and I went back to throwing around the football within 15 minutes of getting these out of the box. Save the money, buy something else.

Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Offered by MP Online Mart
Price: $20.49
23 used & new from $20.34

4.0 out of 5 stars New to DE Safety Razors, October 20, 2009
I decided to purchase this razor to get rid of my mach 17 because I was tired of buying replacement cartridges. I'm new to using a safety razor and here are some hints:
-Always wet shave, dont try to shave dry, even small areas or touch ups. This thing will eat your skin if you do.
-Be careful with bumps. My mach 28 would irritate my neck bumps, safety razors will cut them off.

I've found the Merkur 180 to be a good razor overall. I love the weight of it, it helps newbies not cut themselves up (too bad). I also like the length and grip of the handle. When wet shaving I've never been concerned about it sliding out of my grasp or twisting around in my hand.

The one fault, and the reason it gets only four stars is that because the razor has a decent sized head it's nearly impossible to trim my upper lip to my nose. I'm left with a really small area (really, really small) I need to cut with something else. It's a small problem but is a bit of a hassle having to get such a good shave and leave one area out.

Frenchi Furniture Wood Coat/Hat Rack Stand in Oak Finish
Frenchi Furniture Wood Coat/Hat Rack Stand in Oak Finish
Price: $27.32
8 used & new from $23.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, amazing price.. EDITED, October 14, 2009
When I purchased this coat tree I wasn't expecting anything amazing; I just wanted something that would look decent and hold my coat. When the coat tree arrived yesterday I was very surprised at the quality. The coat tree was easy to put together, looked good, and is very sturdy (I'm hanging 3/4 length wool coats on it and it doesnt wobble or tilt). I am very happy with this purchase as the quality far surpasses anything I was expecting to get in this price range.

EDIT: The day I got home after writing this review this coat rack broke. I'm not kidding. There seems to be some flaw with the bottom row of hooks. Two of them have broken off completely. The inside where the screw is threaded was completely worn off. Perhaps super glue would get it to hold back in place, but I havent tried as the I now hang my coats on the top hooks to cover up the missing bottom pegs.