Profile for K. Budd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Budd RSS Feed (Hilmar, CA. USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Evecase SlimBook Leather HandStrap Folio Stand Case Cover for Monster M7 Tablet - 7 inch Android Tablet ( Black)
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Monster Perfectly, February 9, 2014
Great case for little money and has all appropriate cut outs for cables and cameras. The elastic strap makes it more secure when walking and the cut out for screen does not block any area. The only problem I have had is trying to use the stand as it does not seem to stay flat, but that is probably because I rarely use it free handed.

Gambler Full Flavor 100 Cigarette Tubes (5 Boxes)
Gambler Full Flavor 100 Cigarette Tubes (5 Boxes)
Offered by Reliable Wholesale
Price: $21.07
7 used & new from $21.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Roll easy but burn fast, July 17, 2013
I previously bought golden harvest brand and they burned slower and would go out so I think this brand may have nitrates in them to make them stay lit and burn faster. They do roll easy and seem a little stronger than the golden harvest, but I think I prefer the golden harvest over them.
Seller was great! Shipped fast and they arrived on time. I will do business with this seller again in the future.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5 - 7 - Nintendo DS
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5 - 7 - Nintendo DS
Offered by Play On Bricks And Minifigs
Price: $9.95
98 used & new from $3.27

4.0 out of 5 stars DS Harry Potter 5-7, July 7, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The game played well but there is more battle modes than I prefer. The battles where you volley your swords back and forth seem way to hard and long. I like games that offer long play with easy challenges and secrets to find. Harry potter years 1-4 was exactly that type of gaming, but years 5-7 has a higher difficulty level. I still enjoyed playing but it did stress the hands (to where they hurt) to battle.

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1215N-PU17-BK 12.1-Inch Netbook with 6 Hours of Battery Life - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Near Flawless, October 16, 2010
I've been admiring this product since the day it was announced and finally i got my own and i'm 99% satisfied so far.

First of all let me make this very clear, this netbook is not meant for gaming really but it does it very well, i currently have Fallout 3 & Batman Arkham asylum installed on it (external DVD drive needed if you dont have steam) and they both run fantastically on Medium setting, Even Physx runs decently in Arkham but i'm getting off subject...this netbook is built for full HD including is convenient HDMI port on the side, nVidia ION2 is amazing but one problem though...Microsoft Silverlight doesnt work well with the ION chipset like videos are unwatchable when Netflix switches to HD and the ION chipset turns on (smart switch nvidia optimus to save battery life the computer knows when its needed and when its not) but there is a fix for this, when watching netflix just pause your movie and click the video and then ctrl,shift,alt,s all at the same time and set the auto buffer to not go above 1000 (which has been working fine) this way you can enjoy netflix till they find away to make the ION chip netflix HD ready...you will have to do this everytime you goto netflix.

unfortunately no blue-tooth

i intend to get myself an actual gaming desktop which is why a lot of power wasnt really important for my netbook, i got this mainly because its literally the best netbook to date and i love the overall style

I unplugged the charger at around 10 in the morning and just recently my battery hit 34% and it says i have an hour and 45 minutes left so awesome battery life as well.

well thats its, i'm happy with my purchase, if you want a netbook you cant go wrong with this one.

USA Todays Puzzle Craze - Nintendo DS
USA Todays Puzzle Craze - Nintendo DS
27 used & new from $2.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Puzzles, July 22, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was a good puzzle collection. I could play 3 of the games easily, one game was a little harder to play but still enjoyed.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Nintendo DS
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Nintendo DS
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $28.70
54 used & new from $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great just like all Final Fantasy Games, April 16, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game plays a little different than other Final Fantasy games. I do like that you fight in real time and not another screen. The game still follows the same role playing adventure of the series, which is what makes it fun and gives you hours of game play.

Rheem 22V40F1 Natural Gas Water Heater, 40 Gallon
Rheem 22V40F1 Natural Gas Water Heater, 40 Gallon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Water Heater, February 15, 2010
I bought this water heater for the price and because I know Rheem is a good brand. Installation was easy and took less than a few hours. The water is very hot on the lowest setting and much hotter than my old one. So far seems to be a very good product and probably will last almost as long as my old 18 year one. I like the fact that you do not need a match to light it just hold the ignitor and it lit the pilot right away. I also found it is much quieter than my old one, but that is probably because their is no sediment built up in this one and hopefully with the magnesium anode rod their will be less sediment and no rust, as that was why I had to replace it, my old one had rusted through the bottom.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2010 10:34 PM PST

AC Adapter/Power Supply for HP Pavilion dv1000 dv4000 dv5000 dv6000
AC Adapter/Power Supply for HP Pavilion dv1000 dv4000 dv5000 dv6000
Offered by siker
Price: $7.88
46 used & new from $2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Supply, January 8, 2010
The item I ordered was exactly as described and exactly what I needed at a very very good price. I will buy again from this merchant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for grandson, April 15, 2009
This is the perfect size for my two year old grandson and it is cute enough for a boy or a girl. I also like that it is 100 % cotton.

I'll Be Watching You
I'll Be Watching You
by M. William Phelps
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, September 5, 2008
M. William Phelps stays true to his writing. This book kept me interested and I look forward to his next.

Page: 1 | 2