Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for PianoMan > Reviews

Browse

PianoMan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PianoMan RSS Feed (Charlotte, NC, USA)

McFarland, USA (Theatrical)
McFarland, USA (Theatrical)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 8, 2015
Awesome movie with good, uplifting moral values.

Amazon Photos - Cloud Drive Storage, Backup, and Photo Sharing
Amazon Photos - Cloud Drive Storage, Backup, and Photo Sharing
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 20, 2015
It has been working great so far.

God's Not Dead
God's Not Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and uplifting movie., August 10, 2014
Fantastic and uplifting movie.

Finding Normal
Finding Normal
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of fresh air, April 13, 2014
What a relief to watch a movie like this, inspiring, clean, pure, and full of substance. I would definitely recommend this wonderful family movie as appropriate for all ages. This is one of the best movies I have watched in a long time.

Astro Pneumatic 7341 Manual and Pneumatic Fluid Extractor
Astro Pneumatic 7341 Manual and Pneumatic Fluid Extractor

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Experience, January 13, 2014
Received the box in extremely poor condition, old, worn, and looking like it had already been used. The tubes that are inserted into the engine oil dipstick appeared to have been used as well, as they had traces of a motor oil.

Started doing an oil change by using the manual pump and apparently everything was working fine until half-way the oil change the manual pump lost all pressure, and the pump would go all the way to the floor without generating any pressure. The air would just be leaked to the side of the unit upon pumping. This left me with a low quantity of oil in my car and I had to borrow another car to go buy an expensive air compressor to use with this unit to try to finish the job. Tested the air compressor by filling a few basketballs, and everything worked fine. Upon hooking all connections to the Astro unit, the pressure generated was very low, and could not even remove the remaining oil from the engine. Air was also leaking from the unit and I followed all instructions to the letter on a poorly written manual. Still could not get anything to work .

Attempted to call Astro customer service in CA and was transferred to NC for more specific support. Left voice message and never received a call back. Needless to say, I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

Casio EF106D-2AV Stainless Steel Watch
Casio EF106D-2AV Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by Danndy Deals
Price: $29.41
22 used & new from $26.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for awesome price, August 14, 2009
This is my first post ever to rate a product and I feel obliged to do it because of this watch.

I was tired of rubber bands that kept breaking on my previous watches, so I got this Casio Edifice. I have owned it for close to 10 years and it far exceeded my expectations. I am amazed at the durability and reliability of this watch. During this time I have dropped it, abused it, gone to the beach several times and used it while diving and swimming. I use it every day for all activities. Never did it fail, and the battery still has not been replaced. The crystal glass is hardly scratched and is very resistant. It looks classy and appropriate for all occasions.

The best of all is that people often look at this watch and since it is so well made and stylish think that it was worth way more than it is. I highly recommended it and it is one of the best watches I have ever owned.