Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Composition 4 > Reviews

Browse

Composition 4's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Composition 4 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ASUS ATX DDR3 3000 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-E
ASUS ATX DDR3 3000 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-E
Offered by OneDealOutlet Online
Price: $194.99
6 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motherboard with great features., August 24, 2015
This is the second motherboard I've used in a custom built PC and it has all the features I was looking for(overclocking, M.2, SATA Express, SLI support). It has a nice looking design as well with the black/grey/gold colors.

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB ZT-90501-10P
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB ZT-90501-10P
9 used & new from $368.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best GPU on the market at this time., July 18, 2015
Best GPU I've ever used and the fastest single GPU card on the market. The 6 GB of VRAM should be enough for a long time. The support for DX12 with the upcoming Windows 10 OS is also good. I really like the design of the card, looks like a Titan and its pretty quiet when it's not being pushed too hard. Even at load it isn't too loud. Pretty easy to overclock as well if you want additional performance using software such as MSI Afterburner.

I have used this card for over a month and it maxes out everything that I have tried so far, it will probably continue to max out games at 1920x1200 for a while and reach 60fps in doing so.

Ferngully: The Last Rainforest
Ferngully: The Last Rainforest
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 19, 2015
Fun movie to watch, makes me want to be more environmentally conscious.

Sony BCG34HW2RN Cycle Energy NiMH Compact Charger with Two 1000 mAh AA Battery
Sony BCG34HW2RN Cycle Energy NiMH Compact Charger with Two 1000 mAh AA Battery
Offered by JTB Commodities
Price: $15.99
8 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact charger., February 28, 2014
Pros:
charges pretty quick.
can charge one or two batteries, AA or AAA.
much cheaper than most other chargers.
recharges eneloop.
seems higher quality than the eneloop 4-position charger I used in the past.

Cons:
some people might prefer 4 slots.

Seasonic SS-520FL2 520W Fanless 80 PLUS Platinum ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply
Seasonic SS-520FL2 520W Fanless 80 PLUS Platinum ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $164.99
7 used & new from $122.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest PSU I've ever used., January 2, 2014
Bought this to replace my previous PSU because I wanted one that was silent and I wanted one that had more PCI-E connectors for more powerful GPUS.

My last PSU was the loudest part of my system, now my system is pretty silent because I put this one in.

Pros
Lots of Power
Silent(no fans)
80 Plus Platinum is top of the line in efficiency
2x 8-Pin(6+2-Pin) connectors for powerful GPUs
Fully modular(no cables taking up extra space)

Cons
Nothing

Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Compact Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Compact Laser Printer
Offered by Z & Z SuperBuy
Price: $125.88
23 used & new from $57.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent basic laser printer., December 6, 2013
A day before I got it I found out that it did not come with a USB cable, but I was able to find one to use with the device from an older printer. Once I got it I installed the Windows 8.1 drivers from the official Canon website since I don't have a disc drive and it has been working great. Setting it up was a little confusing at first but easy when you follow the pictures.

My favorite thing about this printer is how simple it is, its got just two buttons, power and a button you press when you refill paper. Also it is very small, fits on top of my mid-tower PC.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2014 6:02 PM PDT

Antec VP-450 Power Supply
Antec VP-450 Power Supply
Price: $37.84
108 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PSU., May 6, 2013
Has all the features I was looking for in a power supply. Support for a 6-pin GPU such as the Radeon 7850, plenty of Molex and SATA cables as well. Not too many cables, was able to hide unused ones behind the motherboard.

Plextor M5P Xtreme Series 2.5-Inch 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive PX-256M5PRO
2 used & new from $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb SSD., May 6, 2013
Easy to install in my desktop(which has some 2.5" SSD screw holes in the drive bays), very fast performance. Also comes with 3.5" bracket if you need it.

Installed Windows 7 to it via USB and my motherboard(P8Z77 series) automatically set it to ACHI mode.

This SSD is said to be the fastest SSD in its category, it is definitely the fastest storage device I've ever used. I am also impressed by the 5 year warranty; these two factors led me to getting this SSD.

Dead or Alive 5
Dead or Alive 5
Offered by We The Little People
Price: $12.94
136 used & new from $4.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid if not spectacular., October 5, 2012
This review is from: Dead or Alive 5 (Video Game)
I am a huge fan of DOA and have been for over a decade.

After about 10 solid gameplay hours I feel I can give my opinion on this game. While at first I was sort of put off at this game(had to relearn some characters moves and it took me a while to get the hang of playing a VF character in the DOA setting), the more I play it the more I enjoy it.

I really enjoy playing this game online, yes in some matches there is a lot of lag, but a lot of the matches I've had online have been good.

Pros:
improved graphics
Virtua Fighter characters
the new charging attacks and environmental features
great stat tracking
challenging difficulty levels if you want a challenge
first set of DLC costumes were free

Cons:
takes a lot of time to unlock the outfits
soundtrack could have been better
some technical issues(freezing, stuttering and sometimes really bad online lag)
additional DLC costumes sets are too expensive
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2012 7:58 AM PST

HORI PS3 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick
HORI PS3 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick
Offered by 6mgames

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Arcade Stick I have ever used., July 27, 2012
Needed a stick to improve my results in Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown. This stick is great. This stick is big and sturdy with high quality buttons. Also includes 2 extra USB ports(made for headset and keyboard, but I've used EA Active 2s USB stick and it works as well).

The Soul Calibur V art on the stick looks nice.

Stick also features turbo buttons which I don't use.

Page: 1 | 2