Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Tara Gilbar > Reviews

Browse

Tara Gilbar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tara Gilbar RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
The Werewolf Cowboy (Moonbound Book 1)
The Werewolf Cowboy (Moonbound Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, July 8, 2016
Fun, sexy, and actually an interesting look into a fictitious universe of an alternate culture. Usual drama, but the female character is actually the aggressor in the relationship. No overly brutal s&m stuff, little bit of tying but it actually furthers the story.

Ravish
Ravish

2.0 out of 5 stars Usual S&M nonsense..., May 23, 2016
This review is from: Ravish (Kindle Edition)
Okay, not great. Usual alpha-male into S&M because he has such a tender heart, even though he thoroughly enjoys female tears. I got it because I had read something else be the same author that was better. Just don't enjoy humiliation and degradation... Silly me.

Escorted
Escorted
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good for the genre, May 8, 2016
This review is from: Escorted (Kindle Edition)
Normally I give these self-published romance e-novels 'okay' reviews. Not great, but not the worst things I've ever read. This one on the other hand was pretty great! I like the characters, the story was great, the sex scenes were good and the male lead while sort of alpha was very considerate and just generally treated her well, and like an equal. Some of it was sort of lame, but it was really overshadowed by the good parts. The emotional journey of these characters was great to watch. It was romantic in sort of a non-romance kind of way. It reminded me of myself. Bugger flowers, chocolate and candles. Give me a good guy who just can't help falling in love and I melt.

Boston Terrier Property Laws Fridge Magnet
Boston Terrier Property Laws Fridge Magnet
Offered by Wag Whimsy Dog Gifts
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, May 8, 2016
Love this so much! The 'laws' are so funny and the magnet itself is really strong. It's well put together and not overly large.

Crazy Goat FREE
Crazy Goat FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird in a good way!, May 8, 2016
This review is from: Crazy Goat FREE (App)
This is sooooo weird! I love it!! I find the goat a little hard to control when running, but smashing stuff is a blast! Make sure to run into the people walking around, that's super fun and worth a lot of points. Taking out a full side of the fences is also fun!

Romance: SEXY LOVE BOXED SET (First In A Series)
Romance: SEXY LOVE BOXED SET (First In A Series)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, glad I got it for free, May 8, 2016
This was okay. Usual alpha male nonsense that seems to be the norm these days.

Great State Pet Plush Ginger Person Dog Toy, Small
Great State Pet Plush Ginger Person Dog Toy, Small
Price: $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, well made dog toy, May 8, 2016
My dog loves this toy! I really love that it doesn't have a squeaker in it and that it's really tough. My dog destroys most toys in minutes, this one I've had for at least a month and it's still going strong.

Introductory Offer 25% Off! - Yak Snak Dog Chews - Medium to Large 2 Pack - Hard Cheese Snack Chew for Your Dog or Puppy Made from Yak Milk That originated in the Himalayan Mountain Range (Home of the Yeti) - 100% All Natural - No Preservatives - Healthy - Gluten Free - Grain Free - Lactose Free - Low Fat - Lab Tested - Great Alternative For Rawhides, Toys, Treats, Antlers and Bones - All Size Dogs and Puppies from Small to Large - JimHodgesDogTraining Brand - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Offered by JimHodgesDogTraining
Price: $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service - decent product, May 8, 2016
I had an initial problem with this product. As other's have said, it shattered. However, the owner personally contacted me and offered me a coupon for another set and asked me very specific questions about what happened. As a customer it was a great experience. My dog likes these chews a lot and the second set I got was much better. Softer and thicker than the first. As other reviewers have noticed, it's kind of a hit or miss situation. He did explain to me that if the chews seem too hard that you can soak them for 15 minutes in water, let them dry and then give them to your dog. Apparently they're dried by a fire and some of the sets get too close and it makes them brittle. If the chew you receive seems opaque or brittle just try his trick. Or you can do what I did with the second one and throw it in the microwave first to puff it and just give it to your dog that way.

Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark)
Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark)
by Kresley Cole
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.04
117 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the genre, April 26, 2016
Not a masterpiece. But fun, like most Kresley Cole works. Parts I loved and parts I hated. I've become slightly addicted to the Immortals After Dark series.

Word Search and Find
Word Search and Find

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and creative!, February 29, 2016
This review is from: Word Search and Find (App)
Fun and creative words! 'EFT' was really hard to find! Really happy to find this game.

Page: 1 | 2