Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Truck Month Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for JoanOH > Reviews

Browse

JoanOH's Profile

Customer Reviews: 687

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JoanOH "average reader" RSS Feed (WC, OH USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
KitchenAid KKFTR7SKOB Classic Forged Series Triple Rivet Santoku Knife, Onyx Black, 7"
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great everyday chef knife, May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you are serious about cooking, there is no more necessary tool in the kitchen than a good, sharp knife that feels comfortable to hold. This knife fits the bill for me. The handle has a comfortable grip and the blade is the perfect length for chopping. The blade is sharp (!), and because its made from forged steel, I can bring it to be sharpened professionally every six months. This will undoubtedly be my "go to" every day knife. KitchenAid is a brand I trust and backs their knife with a lifetime warranty. Don't hesitate on this one.

Outward Hound Kyjen 30072 Fire Biterz Durable Tough Squeaking Dog Toy, Firefly, 3 Squeakers
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well made, May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My little 11 lb dog absolutely loives every Kyjen toy I've gotten for her, and this one is no exception. From the moment it came out of the box, she grabbed it, shook it, ran around shaking it and wanted to play tug with it. This toy is NOT soft, being made of recycled fire hose, so it is going to last even the toughest tug of wars. Kyjen are dog toys that just can't be beat.

Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Market Grain-Free Freeze Dried Chicken Recipe Nuggets for Dogs, 15 oz. Bag
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Much like my homemade dog food, May 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My little 11 lb dog absolutely LOVED this food. Normally, I make her food - chicken, chicken livers, oatmeal or brown rice, assorted vegetables and sweet potato or pumpkin, and fish oil. And she eats it readily. So for me, this Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Market Nuggest is perfect to keep in the pantry if I should forget to make dog food (which happens) and is a great replacement for commercial canned food. We also travel with our dog, and it will be so easy to pop a few of these nuggets into a Ziploc bag to bring with us -- just add some bottled water and she'll have her dinner no matter where we are. I also like that, much like my homemade food, this product contains 90% protein and 10% "vegetables, fruits, vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients". All that and it's actually made (not just distributed) in the USA! This is a product I will always have on my pantry shelf.

InterDesign Pantry Food Storage Organizer Bin for Kitchen with Air-Tight Hinged Lid-2 Quart, Clear
Price: $16.71
4 used & new from $10.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Freezer friendly!!!, May 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this InterDesign Pantry Food Storage 2 quart bin. It's "press and seal" feature seals the hinged cover to the body of the bin securely. Just to make sure, I filled the bin with water, then turned it upside down and shook it. No leaks! And the cover stayed put! The other feature I like is that you can use this in the Freezer. It's very hard to find plastic ware that won't split and crack in the freezer. This 2 quart size is perfect to store homemade ice cream! There are two drawbacks to this food storage bin -- 1) It's is NOT safe for the dishwasher. The instructions definitely state to hand wash. 2) It's made in China. I do wish it was made in the USA, since the design is owned by an Ohio company.

Make Fun!: Create Your Own Toys, Games, and Amusements
Make Fun!: Create Your Own Toys, Games, and Amusements
by Bob Knetzger
Price: $18.39
52 used & new from $13.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainy summer vacation day boredom solved!, May 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
School summer vacation starts next week, and I hope to have a lovely, busy summer with my 10 year old grandson. This book is going to give us many projects to try, and we're both excited. I do see several that require items we don't have (plastic tubing, brass tube, soldering iron), but if it's a project we really want to do, I think it will be worth going to find the necessary items. On the other hand, many projects are doable and look like fun. I can see that adult supervision will be required on most, but that's fine... that's why I wanted to book in the first place. Between his grandfather and I and the imagination of our grandson, we should be able to accomplish almost any project in the book. A great variety of projects - from crafty to electronic - will keep his interest going all summer long. Rainy summer vacation day problem solved!

Franklin Sports Official Size Football
Franklin Sports Official Size Football
Price: $11.99
42 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a family game of football, May 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This football is exactly what I hoped it would be -- a full size ball for a family game of football. The texture of the ball makes it easy to grasp. The stitching is quite wide but doesn't get in the way of your grasp. My 10 year old grandson tossed it several times and gave it his stamp of approval, and that's all I care about. We've always had a ball that was smaller than regulation size, so this one fits the bill perfectly.

Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face and Bikini, 40 Count
Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face and Bikini, 40 Count
Price: $10.95
8 used & new from $4.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply, little pain, May 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As with other reviewers, I expected to receive thee Ready Strips for Face and Bikini, but received Leg and Body strips instead. These are very easy to apply and use, with much less pain than I anticipated. I have relatively fine hair, and had no problem with hair removal. The product does, indeed, leave my skin smooth, though I did experience a small amount of redness of the skin immediately after application, but it disappeared quickly. I do like the strips require no warming. Overall, I was pleased with the results, but I really would have been to make better use of the strips for Face and Bikini - get rid of these nasty little old lady chin hairs.

ShieldTec Plus for Dogs 4pk 5-15lb
ShieldTec Plus for Dogs 4pk 5-15lb
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, May 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We don't have a cat, so I'm not worried about using this ShieldTec Plus for dogs. (I would be reluctant if I had a cat in the house.) This year seems to be a heavy tick year in our area, so I wanted a product that would protect our little dog from ticks, and hopefully prevent them from riding into the house on her to get to us. The application of the product is pretty standard - drops between the shoulder blades. Because it contains the active ingredients permethrin and pyriproxyfen, I was extra careful to keep the drops in an area that the dog could not get to. It's too early to tell if the product works, but if it does, it's won me over considering the price vs other similar products.

MagWorld Toys Pastel Magnetic Construction Set (20 Piece)
MagWorld Toys Pastel Magnetic Construction Set (20 Piece)
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun set, but needs more parts, May 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Although the set states it's for ages 3 and over, I played with it today with my 2 year old grandson, and he really enjoyed it. His favorite activity was just to stack and re-stack the squares and the triangles. He enjoyed taking apart the boxes and pyramids I built for him. There is no learning curve with these. As soon as you pick them up, you know they're magnetic and you know they stick to each other. The imagination takes over from there. The set is nice, but for this price I'd like to see at least 3 times as many squares and triangles to enable the child to really build something fun. Boxes and pyramids aren't going to hold a child's attention for long.

Scientific Explorer Disgusting Anatomy of the Brain Science Kit
Scientific Explorer Disgusting Anatomy of the Brain Science Kit
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to pass a rainy afternoon with a 10 year old, May 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I picked up this Anatomy of the Brain kit to have as a rainy day project during my 10 year old grandson's summer vacation. He's a boy. He likes gooey. He likes gross. He likes squishy. On the other hand, he also likes learning and we may just be able to get a few books about the brain at the library to read while we're waiting for the gelatin to harden. I see it as an opportunity to do something fun and throw in a little education too. The kit contains everything you need - gelatin, paints in the form of food coloring, and both brain and eyeball mold. It will be a good way to pass a rainy summer afternoon, I'm sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20