Profile for JoanOH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 479

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JoanOH "average reader" RSS Feed (WC, OH USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Calvin Klein euphoria for Men Eau de Toilette, 1 fl. oz.
Calvin Klein euphoria for Men Eau de Toilette, 1 fl. oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, subtle and masculine scent, April 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a wonderful scent! This Calvin Klein Euphoria for Men reminds me of a favorite scent my husband wore, Aramis, but with a slightly less flowery, more masculine scent to it. Very clean and subtle, very nice. Husband loves wearing it, I love when he wears it. What more could you want?

Ortho Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray, 16-Ounce (Active Ingredients: 70.00% Neem Oil, 2.5% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.25% Pyrethrins)
Price: $15.98
7 used & new from $15.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Neem Oil main ingredient., April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was very happy to receive this Ortho Tree and Shrub Fruit Tree Spray. I have an apple tree, mulberry trees, and a vegetable garden. We've never gotten "good" apples from the apple tree, and this spray says it will end the "brown spots" that causes us to not want to eat our fruit. I also had a horrible problem with aphids and Japanese Beetles in my vegetable garden, and have read that the Neem Oil in this spray may be the answer. This large bottle requires only 2 tablespoons to 1 gallon of water, so I expect it to last the entire growing season. I have faith in the ORTHO name, so I'm looking forward to eliminating those nasty aphids, and looking even more forward to an aphid-free vegetable garden!

Swingline Electric Stapler, Speed Pro 45 Sheets, Black (S7042141)
Swingline Electric Stapler, Speed Pro 45 Sheets, Black (S7042141)
Price: $73.99
11 used & new from $63.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent high power stapler, April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow. This is one powerful stapler. Just to test how it works, I counted out 50 sheets of copier paper. The stapler went through all 50 sheets like they were butter. Be aware, the first time you put the paper under the stapler unit, the noise might scare you! Once you know what to expect, of course, it's fine. The package came with one box of standard staples, and one box of the more heavy duty staples to use with bigger stacks of paper. The stapler itself is large, has suction cup feet to keep it from moving, and is actually esthetically quite pleasing. It is electric, so you simply tuck the papers to be stapled under the arm, and the stapler staples without you pushing a button or pushing the arm down. Very easy to use right out of the box.

Gaiam Sol Sure-Grip Yoga Mat, Cranberry, 4mm
Gaiam Sol Sure-Grip Yoga Mat, Cranberry, 4mm
Price: $69.98
2 used & new from $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality mat, April 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent yoga mat!! As a plus-sized user, I was delighted with the larger size of this mat. It has so many positive qualities. Unlike other mats I have tried, this mat does not move around on the floor, nor do the edges curl. It is very "cushy" and has a good sturdy feel to it, which leads me to believe it will last for quite awhile (again, unlike cheaper mats that seem to need to be replaced often). I read other reviews that mention a negative "rubber smell", but my mat did not have that problem. It does have a "new" smell to it, but it's light and not offensive at all. This is one of those items that are worth paying slightly more for a far superior product. No negatives to report at all.

Scotts Natural Lawn Food - 2,500-sq ft (Natural Lawn Fertilizer) (Not Sold in CT, MD, ME, MN, NY, WA, WI, Pinnellas County, FL)
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An actual visual difference in my grass!, April 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We applied this lawn food to our front lawn about 10 days ago. Only negative and reason for 4 out of 5 stars, is the smell. Whooooo-ie... reminded me of growing up on the farm. I get that it's "all natural" and it smells that way. However, that said, we had a good downpour the very next day and the smell disappeared overnight. Now, 8 days later, I am actually seeing a visual difference in our front yard vs the side yard. The front yard is much greener and more lush, and the grass blades are actually thicker/wider! After each round of rain/sun days, it just keeps getting more visually apparent that this stuff is actually working, and working well. I would buy it again -- the next time, however, I would not apply it until I was certain there was rain in the immediate forecast.

Core Natural Nutrient Enhanced Water, 30.4 Ounce(Pack of 12)
Core Natural Nutrient Enhanced Water, 30.4 Ounce(Pack of 12)
Price: $38.00
3 used & new from $38.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to my taste, April 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As soon as I opened the package, I was very UNimpressed with the huge, thick plastic bottle this water comes in. In this day and age, you just expect companies to be more eco-aware of their packaging. I chilled the water for 24 hours before trying it and, to be honest, I didn't care for the taste. To me, it has a "cloudy" taste to it. I'm not sure if that's the added minerals or the filtering process, but I just did not care for the mouth-feel of this water. I certainly wouldn't spend $38 a case for it, I'm afraid. After just one bottle, I really can't comment on the effects of the pH balance on me, but one (free) bottle is all I'm willing to try. If you don't like the taste and won't drink the water, the pH balance is inconsequential.

Heavy Gauge Steel Toaster Oven Square Cake Pan 7.6x7.6 Cooking Concepts
Heavy Gauge Steel Toaster Oven Square Cake Pan 7.6x7.6 Cooking Concepts
Offered by Impeccable Products
Price: $6.45
7 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 14, 2015
Does what you need it to do - contains cake and brownie dough for baking! What more can you ask for. I prefer this heavy gauge steel pan over non-stick pans. If you spray or grease it properly, there is no sticking problem.

SanDisk 16GB Micro SDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-016, Bulk Package)
SanDisk 16GB Micro SDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-016, Bulk Package)
Offered by NationWideDistributor
Price: $7.99
20 used & new from $1.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect audio book storage, April 14, 2015
I use this micro card on my mp3 player to store audio books. It works perfectly and is exactly what I'd hoped for. No problems here!

HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year)
Offered by Rose Petal Electronics
Price: Click here to see our price
53 used & new from $173.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, April 14, 2015
I purchased this 2-in-1 tablet/laptop for my 9 year old grandson. Believe it or not, he really needed it for school, although he's certainly used it for more than that. It's the perfect size - larger than a Kindle but more lightweight and smaller than a laptop. I have heard him complain that it doesn't play Minecraft very well, so I assume graphicly intense games would not work well on the computer. We are going to look into increasing the amount of RAM for him, but I have no idea if this can be done. Overall, though, he seems to be very pleased with it, and I am pleased with the price I got it for.

June Tailor Shape Cut Ruler
June Tailor Shape Cut Ruler
Offered by -Supermart
Price: $30.74
19 used & new from $18.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every quilter, April 14, 2015
One of my favorite tools in my quilt/sewing room. I actually bought this one to replace one that was about 10 years old and had finally worn out. There is just no better tool to accurately cut 2.5 inch strips or squares! If you're a quilter, this tool is a must.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20