Profile for Cortney's Interests > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cortney's Interests RSS Feed

Black & White Nursing Tank Bundle By Undercover Mama
Offered by Undercover Mama
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd time around, October 2, 2014
I ordered these before my 2ND arrived because I wished I had them my first time around. It's a real hassle hiding your bare belly and you other private parts when the baby has to eat. This time around I will be more prepared. 2xl fits over my currently 9 month belly and hugs my hips. I was a size 14 pre pregnancy and I feel certain they will not be too tight after baby arrives Definitely not loose enough to wear under an open front sweater though....

Leachco Easy Teether XL - Crib Rail Cover For Convertible Cribs - Chocolate
Leachco Easy Teether XL - Crib Rail Cover For Convertible Cribs - Chocolate
Offered by ABCtoZ
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, August 14, 2014
Unfortunately these are useless in my opinion. .. my child's just undoes the velcro and chews wherever he gets the urge too.

Love Unexpected: A Triple Treat Romance Box Set (Triple Treat Romances Book 2)
Love Unexpected: A Triple Treat Romance Box Set (Triple Treat Romances Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch, August 5, 2014
The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch was a very good book! Definitely worth reading. The double hero was a different line of story and very enjoyable. I have recommended this book to many friends that enjoy clean books!

OMOTON Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Case Cover -- The Thinnest and Lightest PU leather Case Cover for Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), Purple
Offered by OMOTON Mall
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and price, January 30, 2014
I love that this case adds hardly any bulk or weight and the price is so right.. $14.99 is a great deal and was originally the reason I purchased it. I now highly recommend this case to everyone, why spend $39.99 when $14.99 is as good or better!

Motorola MBP36 Remote Wireless Video Baby Monitor withColor LCD Screen (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BunnyBerry
Price: $259.99
17 used & new from $173.56

1.0 out of 5 stars What battery life?, June 28, 2013
I have had this for a little over 6 months and I hate the battery life. It's nonexistent. I would not recommend for that reason...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2013 10:08 PM PDT

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 Collector's DVD Gift Set Includes Prop Flowers From The Wedding in An Acrylic Keepsake Individually Numbered Certificate of Authencity
DVD ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by santa clara books
Price: $23.35
17 used & new from $1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Set Yet, February 21, 2012
As a big fan of the books I have enjoyed the movies. It amazes me how each movie has been better than the last! This is by far my favorite one yet. The collector set with flower is super classy looking. I love the prop flower way better than the collector cards or junk necklaces in previous set. I don't understand what people are expecting, the acrylic Keepsake is very nice even with the fake flower... I would think that live flowers wouldn't be a smart choice for a movie set and was never expecting a live flower. Super Nice Set!!!

External Battery, New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Portable Dual USB Port External Battery Charger/Power Pack for Smartphones, iPhone 6, Iphone 6 Plus, S5, Nexus 6, Note 4, Tablets, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and more (Now w/Micro-USB charge port)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, August 29, 2011
I never leave home without it. I have been in multiple last minute pinches and this backup is always ready for me. I have had it for 5 months and LOVE it. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not Buy, August 29, 2011
We are not kidding or exaggerating. Do not buy this product. What a lie... I plug in a usb cord and I can feel it push the guts of the adapter down..

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 11)
Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 11)
by Charlaine Harris
Price: $19.40
614 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Just WAIT, May 24, 2011
This book was a major let down...

We cover a broad range of tragedies including, but not limited too - psycho escapee, evil ruler, busy-body friends, weird family ties, severed bonds, fire, love, hate, massacre, baby shower, revealed family secrets, a portal that is used as a mail box AND conveniently also a dumpster, and soooo many new questions that I am miffed to think I was hoping for better!!! There are so many unneeded trails that I couldn't help but think "Where is this going?" This book seemed to be a new jumping board for Ms. Harris as we have at least 6 new major questions left hanging!!! I feel like this was a poorly planned book that I have wasted my time and money on... WHY??!!???

Page: 1 | 2