Profile for M. Kaplan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Kaplan RSS Feed (New York)

Seiko Men's SNK809 "Seiko 5" Automatic Watch with Black Canvas Strap
Seiko Men's SNK809 "Seiko 5" Automatic Watch with Black Canvas Strap
Price: $55.99
27 used & new from $52.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Stylish and Great Value watch, July 23, 2013
Having looked at the SNK809 and the SNZG15 for months before deciding to buy the SNK809, I must say I'm really happy I did.
Initally, I was in love with the SNZG15 until I realized how large it is. Wearing a large watch is easy to bang and scratch during everyday wear. The SNK809 is smaller, lighter and has a very classic look. I'm very impressed how stylish it is for a watch to wear every day, going to work, and working in the yard. I'm very happy with it

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging
Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging
Price: $36.33
63 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for Price, Wish they were better, June 6, 2013
Had these over a year, wore them almost every day. the sound is ok, no deep bass, or earth shattering sound, just good headphones for everyday use. After a year, they suddenly died. iPhone sees them as connected, yet, when I try to listen via iTunes, they will not sync. After reading reviews of other blue tooth head phones, I will most probably buy these again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Monitor for the Price, December 19, 2006
This is a beautiful monitor. Upon closer inspection I notice waves or ripples rolling up the right edge of open windows on the screen. Do not compare this monitor with an Apple Cinema Display, those cost several hundred dollars, while this one is a little over 200. If you need a wide screen monitor and can not pay alot of money this is a great display for your budget. If you see small glitches, like I described, remember it only cost about $250. If you are playing games and surfing the web, this is a great monitor. I use it with Harmon Karden Sound Sticks and its great.

HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Printer
5 used & new from $274.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall Great networkable All-In-One!, October 15, 2006
This is a great All-in-one if you have a home office or many computers in your home. If you don't need a networkable printer, go with the 5610. But if are going to use a printer with multiple computers, you can't beat this one. I'm fed up with Epson, so I decided to try HP. I'm glad I did. It works fine with my Apple AirPort Extreme and all my Macs.

My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)
My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)
DVD ~ Hitoshi Takagi
8 used & new from $66.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Animee masterpiece...Terrible DVD, buy the video., April 24, 2003
I couldn't wait for My Neighbor Totoro to be released on DVD. When I finally received the DVD, what a disappointment. Its full screen (pan&scan) and the audio is sub par. Fox rushed this out only to capitalize off of Spirited Away's success. Its basically the Videotape edition transfered to disc. Anyone who appreciates the advantages of viewing DVDs and the artistic genius of Miyazaki will be greatly let down. Disney has done a beautiful job on Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service and Castle in the Sky. I only hope Fox will rerelease a better edition of this masterpiece.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2010 11:11 PM PDT