Profile for tracer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tracer RSS Feed (North-Eastern PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SWF (Flash) Player + File Browser-Full
SWF (Flash) Player + File Browser-Full
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars u dont need this for kindle fire!!!, August 14, 2012
sooo glad someone posted that the kindle browser app has flash disabled by deafault!!!! u don't need this! go to browser, select menu, then settings ... scroll down to flash and change from disabled to always on or prompt. easy breasy! !
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2013 4:29 AM PDT

SWF (Flash) Player + File Browser-Free
SWF (Flash) Player + File Browser-Free
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars u dont need this for kindle fire!!!!, August 14, 2012
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 4:05 PM PST

SWF Player
SWF Player

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire doesnt need this!!!!, August 14, 2012
This review is from: SWF Player (App)
sooo glad someone posted that the kindle browser app has flash disabled by deafault!!!! u don't need it! go to browser, select menu, then settings ... scroll down to flash and change from disabled to always on or prompt. easy breasy! !

not to mention that it slowed my fire down like crazy! from 30 second startup to 1:30!!!

Parent Units Fridge Guard, Clear
Parent Units Fridge Guard, Clear
Price: $8.77
5 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars CRUMMY cheap product! does not HOLD, July 26, 2012
I wish I would've read the reviews ... the glue does NOT stick ... the clip pops off EVERY TIME.

I purchased this not to keep kids out, but to ensure my freezer (in garage) clicks closed -- after losing hundreds of dollars in meat cuz it didn't close all the way, I thought this product would be helpful - even just to hear an audible click -- but if you forget it's there and pull .. SNAPPO ... the glue on the clip part (on door) pops RIGHT off ... like, zero effort. FAIL.

waste of money :(

Panasonic KX-TG6512B Dect 6.0+CID 2 HS Cordless Black
Panasonic KX-TG6512B Dect 6.0+CID 2 HS Cordless Black
Offered by MallStop
Price: $59.00
35 used & new from $38.89

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING range!!!, April 13, 2012
I've had the Uniden DECT 6.0 phones for several years now .. and their range has always been CRAPPY. I couldn't even use the phone in my bedroom, and if I walked even a LITTLE BIT outside, the phone always had to be facing my house/base for me to maintain any sort of connection.

BUT THIS PHONE ... is amazing!! I live out in the boonies, and managed to get probably 1/2 a block away before the signal got choppy. My best friend also bought these phones, she has about 5 acres, and was able to get alllll the way to the back corner of her field without any signal degradation (the unidens never made it out there!)

While this phone doesn't let you set ringers per person, it does let you set up groups (9) and assign custom names & ringers to those groups, so that's pretty cool.

AND .. another amazingly SMART thing they did, the batteries are normal AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries. So, should the batteries stop holding and maintaining charge, just use regular old rechargeables!!! I had replaced (several times) the battery packs for my Uniden, and they never worked as well, and they were hard to find, and pricey. So this is definitely a big bonus for me!

I also noticed that it has an 'eco' and 'boost' mode -- the phone automatically detects how close or far it is from the base, and adjusts the power the phone needs to maintain connection. I think this is definitely why my signal has been so good! And, if you're close to the base, it lowers the power the handset uses, to save battery!

Preschool Cannonball Monkey
Preschool Cannonball Monkey

1.0 out of 5 stars lame, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Preschool Cannonball Monkey (App)
very amature. not worth free.
uses arrow buttons to aim monkey head shot.

and isn't it the least bit creepy to call it preschool and have just a monkey head shoot? where's his body? put him in a bell or something!!!

Lights Off - The Original Game
Lights Off - The Original Game

4.0 out of 5 stars just like the original!, March 28, 2012
it reminds me exactly of the original, cept it doesn't give hints like the handheld did.

regarding sound tor kindle ... go to settings -> sounds and change the notification sound to 0, then its silent. :)

game should have better sound options for sure.

Deft Dante 360: Rotating Black Kindle Fire Original Generation Case (One-Piece Folio Kindle Fire Cover Multi-angle Vertical and Horizontal Stand for NON HD Version)
Offered by Devicewear
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute best case for the Fire, HANDS DOWN!, December 22, 2011
UPDATED REVIEW 2/1/2012
love LOVE this case -- sadly my first Kindle Fire and Dante case were stolen :( -- once I got my replacement Fire, the very next thing I purchased was THIS CASE.

As a side note: my earlier review said the magnets could be stronger -- I am HAPPY to say that this case HAS STRONGER MAGNETS!! I think my first one had smaller circular magnets, this one has rectangular ones -- much MUCH nicer! SUPER IMPROVEMENT!

-- OLDER REVIEW BELOW --
**NOTE** Changing review to 5 - the more I use this case, the more I love it!

I really like this case A LOT. The Kindle Fire fits into very snugly. I, like others, missed the part about having 2 positions in vertical orientation (if you try to use the 'most upright' position, the fire is too heavy, and it collapses ...), but no-matter - it's fantastic. And the product description DOES tell you 3 horizontal/2 vertical.

The *ONLY* reason I don't give it 5 stars -- (1) I think the magnets should just be on both sides, so you don't have to worry about which way it's rotated in the case. And perhaps, the magnets could be a bit stronger (for when you close not quite right). All that being said, it is very simple to close & the magnets do hold really well. (2) I wish it came in a better blue, a nice dark or normal blue would've been great. The color choices are a bit too bold for my liking. The black is very nice indeed.

Vertical viewing - WORKS WONDERFULLY! I can't believe I almost got a case that didn't have the option for vertical! I use it ALL the time. It's really very nice!

The leather is nice and soft. The case has very adequate padding.

All-in-all this case has got to be the BEST buy for the money. I would've paid more for it, truly.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2011 10:52 AM PST

BreakTheBlocks Full
BreakTheBlocks Full

2.0 out of 5 stars lame game, December 1, 2011
This review is from: BreakTheBlocks Full (App)
this game is what I'd expect on a cell phone 10 years ago. sure, it'd be a time waster, but there are better higher quality time wasting games out there.

I'm really disappointed that amazon is so slow on putting good apps out there. featured app of the day it is NOT.

Rooms
Rooms
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Totally loved it! Best book I've read all year!, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Rooms (Kindle Edition)
I really REALLY enjoyed this book a lot. At the heart, I felt like this was a story of healing, forgiveness, and leaning to yield to God's Will - and finding true happiness in the Peace of God.

As this book is often compared to "The Shack" I feel it critical to point out that whereas "The Shack" had serious theological flaws (some might say heresy) I don't recall "Rooms" ever being theologically unsound. I really loved that scripture (The Word of GOD) was mentioned several times.

It was also a good reminder that the Evil One, who is out to steal, kill, and destroy - does not always come across as 'the bad guy'.

I can't say how much I seriously enjoyed this book. Easy reading, it had great twists and turns - I found myself asking "How did the author think of THIS!!?" -- sure, there were some parts that were a little predictable, but all in all I give this novel an A+.

LOVED IT