Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Michelle Dennis Evans > Reviews

Browse

Michelle Dennis ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Dennis Evans RSS Feed (Gold Coast, Australia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Under the Silk Hibiscus
Under the Silk Hibiscus
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved reading this book, June 24, 2015
I loved reading this book. A great story plus I learned something I didn't know - a little USA history for this Aussie girl.

The Last Detail
The Last Detail
by Lisa J. Lickel
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lisa Lickel did a great job including tension from the beginning of this novel, June 24, 2015
This review is from: The Last Detail (Paperback)
Tension with a little mystery!
Lisa Lickel did a great job including tension from the beginning of this novel. I could not put this page turner down.

Nana's 3 Jars: Giving Generously (Volume 1)
Nana's 3 Jars: Giving Generously (Volume 1)
by Carol Round
Price: $12.95
22 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a sweet story that teaches the meaning of giving in a ..., November 10, 2014
I read this to my seven year old. It's a sweet story that teaches the meaning of giving in a fun and gentle way with gorgeous illustrations. It held my daughter's attention and we had lovely discussions after reading it.

Zenna Dare
Zenna Dare
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to savour, August 22, 2014
This review is from: Zenna Dare (Kindle Edition)
This book took me over two weeks to read - it wasn't that it didn't grip me... it did. It had me constantly thinking about the characters and the threads and layers and how Rosanne has created such an awesome story. I found it interesting, even with around 20 pages to go, I wasn't urgently needing to know the ending. This is a story worth savouring every minute. It's been a while since I had that feeling while reading a book. The only thing I didn't like was that it was written in first person present tense ... that took a little while to get used to. Recommend this one for everyone!

God Restores: Prayers & Promises for Restoration (Prayer Book / Prayer Devotional)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed reading these prayers and scriptures, August 16, 2014
This is a delightfully uplifting book that will help you restore the darkest moment. I thoroughly enjoyed reading these prayers and scriptures. It's short and in bite size pieces. This book would also make a great gift.

Everyday Uplifting you: Daily Encouragement for Your Soul 365 Days of Any Year
Everyday Uplifting you: Daily Encouragement for Your Soul 365 Days of Any Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming nuggets of encouragement, July 28, 2014
This book is filled with charming nuggets of encouragement. It would make a fabulous gift for anyone who has been through or is going through something traumatic. Or even a gift to yourself. You are worth the encouragement in this delightful little book.

Neighbors - Volume 1 - New in The Neighborhood
Neighbors - Volume 1 - New in The Neighborhood

5.0 out of 5 stars An intriguing page turner, July 28, 2014
This is the first volume in the series and it gripped me. The characters are likable and intriguing. Brother and sister move into town and in a building with people hanging over the balcony and friendly characters ready to lend a hand. This is a page turner and a great start to the serial.

Suzannah's Gold
Suzannah's Gold
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Aussie story., July 10, 2014
This review is from: Suzannah's Gold (Kindle Edition)
I do love a book that reminds me how easy we have it today. This novel is set in the early years of Australia. Where religious differences from Ireland and England seem insignificant in relation to the daily challenges the characters face trying to create a home for themselves. I did find this story a little drawn out and quite sad. But as with all of Carol's books that I've read, it had me turning the pages until the end. Great Aussie writing the whole world would enjoy.

Fields of the Fatherless - Based on a True Story (American Revolution Fiction)
Fields of the Fatherless - Based on a True Story (American Revolution Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling, Heartbreaking and Compelling, June 18, 2014
This short novel, infused with factual circumstances gripped me from start to end. American history is something I know very little of, but now I know a little more having lived it through the eyes of Besty, the main character of Fields of the Fatherless.
Thank you Elaine Marie Cooper for taking me on this factual and fictional journey and reminding me how easy our life is today.
Some books you read and some books change you forever. This one has changed something inside of me that will never be the same again.

Adam's Animals: Fun Facts About God's Creation (Science & Faith Matters) (Volume 2)
by Kimberley Payne
Price: $12.00
16 used & new from $8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, April 19, 2014
This is a great book loaded with fascinating facts and fun activities.
I plan to use this book in our home school program as it integrates faith, science, language and art.
My kids love it - there is much information in it, our 12 year old couldn't get through it in one sitting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7