Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Keith R. > Reviews

Browse

Keith R.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Keith R. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
E-PRANCE® Mini 0801 Car DVR Dash Camera Ambarella A2S60 Chip 5M pixel CMOS + High Resolution Full HD 1080P 30 FPS + G-sensor + License Plate + 135 Degree Wide Angle View
Offered by LightInTheBox Home Store
Price: $109.00
2 used & new from $108.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Was nice, for the short time that it actually worked., September 4, 2015
The features are great, and the camera was wonderful...for the short time that it actually worked. Two months after I bought mine, it would no longer charge its internal battery. Three months after I bought it, I had trouble getting it to turn on. Four months after I bought it, it wouldn't turn on at all no matter what I did. I tried pressing the power button, resetting, disconnecting and reconnecting the power, letting it sit for two weeks unpowered and then applying power...NOTHING would bring this camera back to life. Naturally, all of this happened after the return privilege at Amazon expired. Spend some extra money if you have to, and buy something else. It is my recommendation that you do NOT buy this camera! You have been warned!

Kindle Marketing Tips: 50 Secrets to Marketing Your Kindle Book
Kindle Marketing Tips: 50 Secrets to Marketing Your Kindle Book
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you publish, or plan to, read this book!, August 17, 2015
If you have published a book, or are thinking about doing so, read this book! If just ONE of the fifty ideas works for you, it's worth it! I implemented one or two of the ideas before I even finished reading the book.

What Left Behind Left Out - The Truth
What Left Behind Left Out - The Truth
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like that most of what was discussed was offered as ..., July 11, 2015
I like that most of what was discussed was offered as conjecture. Some of the ideas seemed a little out there, but the more I thought about it, the more they made sense. This book really got me thinking, and even got me to change my perspective on a few things. To be honest, I had a hard time putting it down! Read it with an open mind, and you are in for a few surprises. The only reason I couldn't give it five stars, is that a few times, opinion was offered as fact which bothered me just a little bit. What bothered me more, was that the formatting turned all the double dashes into a 3/4 symbol. A LOT of double dashes were used throughout the book, so it really became irritating. Overall, though, definitely worth reading.

Cuisinart CSB-75PM 2-Speed Series Smart Stick Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Cuisinart CSB-75PM 2-Speed Series Smart Stick Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Offered by Sotabletop
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonding how I ever got along without it., June 8, 2015
It's quiet, smooth and seems to have plenty of power. The detachable blade assembly makes cleanup so easy that I almost feel guilty. As long as it holds up over time, I am very happy with my purchase and I wonder how I got along without it for so long.

We Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood
We Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably good, but not what I was ecpecting., June 8, 2015
I was expecting more about how we can personally fight against evil and demonic forces. Although there was some of that in the book, most of the book was spent on historical anecdotes about the church, and providing Biblical, and some extra-biblical, evidence that there are demonic forces set against us. There are quite a few thought-provoking perspectives in the book, some of which really got me thinking, however, the author did make some points that were a bit of a stretch, and didn't logically flow from the information given. Also, this author REALLY needs to learn how to properly use the word "whom." It was used many, many times through the book, and I only recall twice that it was used correctly. As I read the book, I found that a bit irritating.

Desperate Times
Desperate Times
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, but I won't be buying the sequel., May 7, 2015
This review is from: Desperate Times (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the story enough to finish reading the book; however, it could have been so much better. One of the things I really enjoyed was that human nature seemed pretty accurate for the circumstances. However, there were so many typos and poor use of punctuation that I wondered if anyone had even proof read it. The historical blurbs were interesting, but I found them a bit sensationalized when I did a little research on them. Plus, some were used multiple times within the book as if the author didn't realize he had already used them. There were places where foreshadowing gave away things by which it would have been fun to have been surprised. At one point, we were told people were about to die, before the event that killed them even started, which eliminated some of the tension that would have been fun wondering what was going to happen. The phrases "Jimmy was sure of it" and "he was sure of it" were used so many times that, at first it was laughable, then eventually became annoying. I also had trouble with inconsistencies in the behavior of some of the characters. At one point a character is so distraught that she can't even function, then suddenly is laughing, joking and talking about getting married. It also would have been nice to have had a time frame for how much time was passing throughout the story. My copy was free. For free, I definitely think it is worth reading, but I won't be buying any of the sequels.

Rapture: An End Time Chronology (Prophecy Book 1)
Rapture: An End Time Chronology (Prophecy Book 1)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars poor grammar, poor punctuation and poor sentence structure throughout ..., April 27, 2015
The book contains a lot of information given from an interesting and thought-provoking perspective. Even though I was already familiar with much of the information, the angles from which it was presented in this book, really got me thinking. There were times, however, when the author drew some conclusions that did not seem to logically flow from the information the author was giving. Overall, the book is worth reading, unfortunately, the typos, poor grammar, poor punctuation and poor sentence structure throughout the book made it a little irritating to read. At one point, the Antichrist was referred to as "the Antitrust" and the 7 year tribulation was referred to as the "7 day tribulation." Several sentences within the book were so poorly written, that they actually meant the complete opposite of what the author intended. I would have liked to read some of the author's other books, just for the interesting perspective, but I just can't deal with the poor grammar and punctuation. I will look elsewhere for books pertaining to biblical events.

Ergo Chef Pro-Series Fork, 8-Inch
Ergo Chef Pro-Series Fork, 8-Inch
Price: $21.52
6 used & new from $21.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Just go ahead and buy it!, February 23, 2015
This thing is tough and gets the job done! I just don't see how you could do any better for the money.

Fullink 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo Audio Headphone Extension Cable 25 feet
Fullink 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo Audio Headphone Extension Cable 25 feet
Offered by Fulland
Price: $7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit fragile, but a good purhase for the money., January 3, 2015
Very thin wires makes it rather fragile, but also makes it light in weight. As long as you treat it very, very gently, it seems to be a good purchase for the price.

Christmas Piano & Cello - Uplifting Arrangements of Seasonal Favourites
Christmas Piano & Cello - Uplifting Arrangements of Seasonal Favourites
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, is all I can say., December 7, 2014
I absolutely LOVE the sound of a cello, and this collection touches my heart every time I listen to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3