Profile for Seth Price > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Seth Price RSS Feed

Marketing in the Age of Google, Revised and Updated: Your Online Strategy IS Your Business Strategy
by Vanessa Fox
Price: $15.80
65 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars If you run a business you need to read this book, June 18, 2012
Unless you live under a rock you are aware of the impact of search, content and online marketing. What you might not know is how deeply search is affecting the behaviors of your customers. This book is exceptionally well written, by someone who loves the subject and knows how to articulate her insight into plain english. I have to confess that I am a sales and marketer professional who thinks of all of my companies ([...]) activities through its relationship to customers and search. I am always reminded of how much I don't know, especially when I read a book like this. Vanessa does a great job of telling the story of search, detailing many of the tactics and the the logic behind those tactics. If you are a one man band (solo entrepreneur) looking for a simple ABC step to SEO, this book is a bit detailed for those without bandwidth to execute beyond a cursory level. Read this book if you want a deeper understanding of the subject and want to relate that understanding to real world case examples. A must read for any business, marketer and SEO.

Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
by Lee Odden
Price: $19.13
66 used & new from $8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a goldmine of information for SEO practitioners, consultants and general online marketers, May 31, 2012
I first started following Lee's writing on his blog [...] I have been fascinated by the intersection of SEO, content marketing and the social signals that are impacting it all. I discovered Optimize and ended up reading it end to end over two days. Holistic is what he calls it. What I like most about the book is that it is written in linear fashion, outlining and clarifying the issues that plague a more myopic view of SEO and content marketing. It drills home the importance of research. The various audits required to establish a baseline. Then delves into the tactics of customer discovery. How and why you should get to know your customers intent all along the buying cycle. Once you have a better understanding of your customer, you can start to dial in you key phrases that represent the mix of reasons your customers search. This is a perfect approach. One that I recommend to my clients. I wont spoil the book because there is so much common sense in it. SEO has evolved and now encompasses all the ways that content gets found, consumed and shared on the internet. The best marketers know that, and those that don't will continue to pay others for the customers they could earn. Buy the book, you wont be sorry. For full disclosure, I was so inspired by the book, I contacted Lee to do an interview to share with my audience. Here's a link to the post that I wrote after the interview. [...]

And What Comes After a Thousand?
And What Comes After a Thousand?
by Anette Bley
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, August 28, 2011
I wonder how to explain death to my young children. i have a 92 year old grandmother and i know that day will come and I will have to tell my children she has died. I don't want to wait for that moment to explain death. in my own moment of grieving, it's not the time. so I love the tender and peaceful explanation of passing on in this book A+

The Abrams Guide to American House Styles (Abrams Book)
The Abrams Guide to American House Styles (Abrams Book)
by William Morgan
35 used & new from $4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars An indispensable guide to american homes, November 18, 2004
My knowledge is sorely lacking regarding american architecture but I am fascinated. This guide is accessible, legible and extremely interesting. I look forward to reading it over and over. Anyone interested in houses and real estate will find this book indispensable.