Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SLEEPY HOLLOW: Rise Headless and Ride (Jason Crane Book 1)
SLEEPY HOLLOW: Rise Headless and Ride (Jason Crane Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, May 20, 2015
I loved the premise. I loved the characters. I switched back and forth between the audible version and the kindle version. The narrator was perfect. He added a great deal to some of the spooky scenes with his timing. I highly recommend it and am starting the second in the series right away.

Some Fine Day
Some Fine Day
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A new concept written well, April 13, 2015
This review is from: Some Fine Day (Kindle Edition)
I thought Some Fine Day had an interesting concept. The characters were well developed. Jansin is a really kick-ass heroine.

Sea of Stars (The Kricket Series Book 2)
Sea of Stars (The Kricket Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars better than the first, April 5, 2015
In a strike of amazing luck, I finished the first book the day before the second was released. Now, however, I have finished the second one and have to wait who-knows-how-long for the release of the third. Waiting sucks!

Under Different Stars (The Kricket Series Book 1)
Under Different Stars (The Kricket Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, March 31, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I was bothered by one thing throughout the book, however. If Kricket has a language translation implant put in, why does she keeping asking for people to explain the terms to her? I get the slang might not have translated, but the units of measurement, time increments, and more should have. Although I was bothered, it didn't stop me from enjoying the story and downloading number 2.

Happy Holidays Around the World
Happy Holidays Around the World
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 21, 2015
I love the assortment of holidays represented on this album.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Price: $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Mouse lovers, February 21, 2015
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (MP3 Music)
I teach toddlers that are crazy about Mickey and Minnie. We listen to this several times a day. You can't loose with the Hot Dog song. I love the two songs by Professor Van Drake- The Library and Technology. Although the meaning of the songs goes over the toddlers' heads, they really get moving with the fun, classical beat. If your child is crazy about the Mouse, this is totally worth it!

Atone: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 2)
Atone: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars even better than Awake, February 8, 2015
You knew love would break the curse but had no clue about what would happen when the curse was broken. A very imaginative and fresh retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Can't wait for Aspire.

Awake: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 1)
Awake: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars a little unbelievable at times...., February 2, 2015
Sorry, I had a hard time believing even interns could get away with "borrowing" priceless artifacts from a museum. This aside, I did enjoy reading awake. It was a light, entertaining read.

The Void (Witching Savannah Book 3)
The Void (Witching Savannah Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't get over it...., January 14, 2015
The Void was a great read. It had a truly unexpected twist that left my head spinning. A great end to the trilogy.

The Source (Witching Savannah Book 2)
The Source (Witching Savannah Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mercy is fierce, January 6, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I really like the main character Mercy, even more, though, I loved Mother Jilo. I also had the narration for Audible. I loved being able to switch back and forth between reading and listening seamlessly. The narrator, Sharron McMannus really made the story come alive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3