Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Happy Holidays Around the World
Happy Holidays Around the World
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 21, 2015
I love the assortment of holidays represented on this album.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Price: $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Mouse lovers, February 21, 2015
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (MP3 Music)
I teach toddlers that are crazy about Mickey and Minnie. We listen to this several times a day. You can't loose with the Hot Dog song. I love the two songs by Professor Van Drake- The Library and Technology. Although the meaning of the songs goes over the toddlers' heads, they really get moving with the fun, classical beat. If your child is crazy about the Mouse, this is totally worth it!

Atone: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 2)
Atone: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 2)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars even better than Awake, February 8, 2015
You knew love would break the curse but had no clue about what would happen when the curse was broken. A very imaginative and fresh retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Can't wait for Aspire.

Awake: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 1)
Awake: A Fairytale (Fairytale Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars a little unbelievable at times...., February 2, 2015
Sorry, I had a hard time believing even interns could get away with "borrowing" priceless artifacts from a museum. This aside, I did enjoy reading awake. It was a light, entertaining read.

The Void (Witching Savannah Book 3)
The Void (Witching Savannah Book 3)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't get over it...., January 14, 2015
The Void was a great read. It had a truly unexpected twist that left my head spinning. A great end to the trilogy.

The Source (Witching Savannah Book 2)
The Source (Witching Savannah Book 2)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mercy is fierce, January 6, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I really like the main character Mercy, even more, though, I loved Mother Jilo. I also had the narration for Audible. I loved being able to switch back and forth between reading and listening seamlessly. The narrator, Sharron McMannus really made the story come alive.

Pushed (Sense Thieves Book 2)
Pushed (Sense Thieves Book 2)
Price: $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, October 4, 2014
I don't give many books a 5 star rating but when a book is so good you find yourself reading it, despite a killer migraine, well into the night, you have no choice but to give it five stars. Jackson does a great job summarizing the events in Touched, so you don't have to read it to understand what is going on (but I would). Just make sure you have time to devote to reading because you won't be able to tear yourself away!

Veronica Mars Season One
Veronica Mars Season One
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Veronica Mars as a strong female role model, September 13, 2014
I didn't watch Veronica Mars when it was on tv, but am now totally addicted. I love Veronica Mars as a strong female role model. I love that she stands up for the underdog and doesn't care about the popular crowd.

Graduation Day (The Testing Trilogy Book 3)
Graduation Day (The Testing Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars best of the three, July 14, 2014
Okay, I'll admit it. I had a hard time believing the leader of the nation would entrust "the youngest at the university" with a task such as she did. I had to force myself not to dwell on it and enjoy the story.

That said, I really enjoyed Graduation Day. I love the character Cia. She is an amazing role model- smart, mechanically inclined, independent, kind, and trusting. She loves a boy but doesn't let that define her. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, but, over time, is able to understand and forgive the mistakes others make.

I would recommend the entire trilogy to people who loved The Hunger Games and Divergent.

Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus
Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, July 14, 2014
My 2.5 year old loves Wheels on the Bus and I love Pete the Cat, so I bought the Kindle version of this book. I really like it. It has some nontraditional verses including: "Pete's friends on the bus say sit with me,". "The back of the bus goes up and down," and "the cats on the bus say 'let's rock out.'" The pictures are great. I would recommend it to any Pete the Cat or Wheels on the Bus fans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3