Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Isle of the Lost, The: A Descendants Novel (The Descendants)
Isle of the Lost, The: A Descendants Novel (The Descendants)
Price: $8.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the character building, August 2, 2015
I am a grown-up. I bought the kindle version for my daughter and got to read it with Family Share. My daughter hasn't even started it and I am done. I really enjoyed it. I liked the character building and the formation of friendships. I also had the audio version with whisper sync. I thought the narrator was okay-a little breathy and not much differentiation for the characters.

Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic Book 1)
Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars, July 25, 2015
The characters were well developed. I liked Lex, she's a bad-ass. She is a little lost, though, and lacked drive since getting kicked out of the army. The kidnapping of her niece gives her the drive she needs.

A Better World (The Brilliance Trilogy Book 2)
A Better World (The Brilliance Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Edge of your seat good, July 18, 2015
An amazing story with several new, vibrant characters. I still can't wrap my mind around what it would be like for a person to experience each minute as though it were 11. Sakey not only wrapped his head around it, but he created a very real character.

I'm super bummed that I have to wait until January for the final book. I need to know how Cooper saves the worlds and I need to know now!!

Brilliance (The Brilliance Trilogy Book 1)
Brilliance (The Brilliance Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish I were a brilliant, July 10, 2015
Just when you think you know where it is headed- Bam! You think you know who is good and who is bad- Bam! Read it and find out for yourself.

Darkest Minds, The (The Darkest Minds series Book 1)
Darkest Minds, The (The Darkest Minds series Book 1)
Price: $5.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Characters, July 1, 2015
I switched back and forth between reading this book on my Kindle and listening to the Audible version.

The characters really came to life for me- enough that I would think about them throughout the day.

The narrator was good. She added to the story with different voices and her timing.

I will definitely be reading the next book in the series.

The Finisher: Extra Content E-book Edition (Vega Jane, Book 1)
The Finisher: Extra Content E-book Edition (Vega Jane, Book 1)
Price: $6.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read, June 21, 2015
I really enjoyed Vega Jane. The characters were well developed. I loved the use of new words and even asked my husband if he wanted to *snog*. I can't wait to read The Keeper.

SLEEPY HOLLOW: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane Book 2)
SLEEPY HOLLOW: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane Book 2)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A captivating story., May 29, 2015
Chilling. A page turner. The characters are so true. The ending sucked... Who would've thought the Tale of the Headless Horseman would go on more than one book? And now to wait for the next one to find out what happens to Jason? To Kate? To Joey and his dad? To Eliza? Ugh. Until the cliff-hanger ending, I really enjoyed Bridge of Bones.

SLEEPY HOLLOW: Rise Headless and Ride (Jason Crane Book 1)
SLEEPY HOLLOW: Rise Headless and Ride (Jason Crane Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, May 20, 2015
I loved the premise. I loved the characters. I switched back and forth between the audible version and the kindle version. The narrator was perfect. He added a great deal to some of the spooky scenes with his timing. I highly recommend it and am starting the second in the series right away.

Some Fine Day
Some Fine Day
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A new concept written well, April 13, 2015
This review is from: Some Fine Day (Kindle Edition)
I thought Some Fine Day had an interesting concept. The characters were well developed. Jansin is a really kick-ass heroine.

Sea of Stars (The Kricket Series Book 2)
Sea of Stars (The Kricket Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars better than the first, April 5, 2015
In a strike of amazing luck, I finished the first book the day before the second was released. Now, however, I have finished the second one and have to wait who-knows-how-long for the release of the third. Waiting sucks!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4