Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Pushed (Sense Thieves Book 2)
Pushed (Sense Thieves Book 2)
Price: $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, October 4, 2014
I don't give many books a 5 star rating but when a book is so good you find yourself reading it, despite a killer migraine, well into the night, you have no choice but to give it five stars. Jackson does a great job summarizing the events in Touched, so you don't have to read it to understand what is going on (but I would). Just make sure you have time to devote to reading because you won't be able to tear yourself away!

Veronica Mars Season One
Veronica Mars Season One
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Veronica Mars as a strong female role model, September 13, 2014
I didn't watch Veronica Mars when it was on tv, but am now totally addicted. I love Veronica Mars as a strong female role model. I love that she stands up for the underdog and doesn't care about the popular crowd.

Graduation Day (The Testing Trilogy Book 3)
Graduation Day (The Testing Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $9.17

4.0 out of 5 stars best of the three, July 14, 2014
Okay, I'll admit it. I had a hard time believing the leader of the nation would entrust "the youngest at the university" with a task such as she did. I had to force myself not to dwell on it and enjoy the story.

That said, I really enjoyed Graduation Day. I love the character Cia. She is an amazing role model- smart, mechanically inclined, independent, kind, and trusting. She loves a boy but doesn't let that define her. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, but, over time, is able to understand and forgive the mistakes others make.

I would recommend the entire trilogy to people who loved The Hunger Games and Divergent.

Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus
Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, July 14, 2014
My 2.5 year old loves Wheels on the Bus and I love Pete the Cat, so I bought the Kindle version of this book. I really like it. It has some nontraditional verses including: "Pete's friends on the bus say sit with me,". "The back of the bus goes up and down," and "the cats on the bus say 'let's rock out.'" The pictures are great. I would recommend it to any Pete the Cat or Wheels on the Bus fans.

Pete the Cat: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Pete the Cat: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not great..., July 14, 2014
My 2.5 year old is going through a Pete the Cat phase. Seeing she loves "twinkle, twinkle," I bought the kindle version of this book. It is okay. The pictures are great but discussing everything going on in the picture takes away from the song. It extends the traditional version of the song for a verse, but it really isn't that great. So I was disappointed.

The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1)
The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $8.54

4.0 out of 5 stars The kind of book you loose sleep over, July 9, 2014
Initially, there are several similarities to Hunger Games. Before long, despite the similarities, The Testing stands on its own as a great read. I give it a thumbs up and can't wait to read the next installment.

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile
Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile
Price: $39.99
47 used & new from $29.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so much, bought it for our nephew, June 15, 2014
This mobile is awesome. We actually still use it on my 2 year old's toddler bed. I know my nephew will love it as much as she does!

Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy, Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy, Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the best of the three, May 15, 2014
I'll admit it, I didn't love the book immediately. It took a little while to get everything that Roth packed into the story. My love for it creeped up on me. I wanted to hate the ending, but I get it.

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments Book 4)
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments Book 4)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 1, 2013
It was really difficult to get into this book. It was only my love of the characters that kept me reading. It did finally pull me in about halfway through, but that is way too late in my opinion.

Beautiful Creatures
Beautiful Creatures

4.0 out of 5 stars A keep-you-up-all-night-reading kind of book, July 7, 2013
I really enjoyed Beautiful Creatures. There was nothing in this book that I did not like. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Page: 1 | 2