Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for Keith Nerdin > Reviews

Browse

Keith Nerdin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Keith Nerdin RSS Feed (Walla Walla, WA)

Brand Against the Machine: How to Build Your Brand, Cut Through the Marketing Noise, and Stand Out from the Competition
by John Michael Morgan
Price: $20.39
76 used & new from $9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good...the margins ended up clogged with an obscene amount of "Aha's!" and "Gotta Do's!", January 14, 2013
Length:: 5:29 Mins

I only do these reviews on books that make a dramatic impact in the way I think and work. This book has definitely done both. Watch the short video (especially the last couple minutes) to see how. This book more than deserves my favorable review and the author has earned my full endorsement.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 1:37 PM PST

The Impact Equation: Are You Making Things Happen or Just Making Noise?
The Impact Equation: Are You Making Things Happen or Just Making Noise?
by Chris Brogan
Price: $19.46
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I got perpetually punched in the face with value. In a...you know...really good sort of a way., October 25, 2012
Length:: 4:53 Mins

I was fortunate to receive an advanced copy of this book. The video review is similar to the one I did on my blog. In fact, my review of this book was my first blog post ever. If it feels unbalanced or biased, it's not because I have any affiliation whatsoever with the authors, I just really liked the book. I've changed the way I think and work because of it's message.
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 3:50 PM PDT

Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives
by Keith Rosen
Price: $16.28
218 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My Story: From Struggling Sales Manager to Business Partner with the Author!, June 7, 2012
When I found Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions, I had just been given a 30-day chance to save a struggling sales team. Now--almost exactly one year later--I find myself on a plane en route to meet the author in person for the first time. I'm now the Director of Business Development and an Executive Sales Coach for Profit Builders--Keith Rosen's Company.

Shortly after opening this book, I was struck by its realness. It was clear I had in my possession a veritable sales coaching handbook--not just some philosophical rant. I burned through sticky notes and highlighters over the next several days. Everyday I would go to work and test one of the nuggets of wisdom I had read about the night before. Everyday I would be amazed with the results!

After finishing the book, I inquired with Profit Builders about hiring a coach. Shockingly, I ended up speaking with Keith Rosen himself! During a complimentary coaching call he calmly, professionally, and systematically proceeded to thoroughly blow my mind! I hired him on the spot for a 3-month, one-to-one coaching engagement. After our initial 3-months expired and ROI surpassed all expectations, I refused to let him go and we worked together for 3 more months.

By combining the incredibly detailed and resourceful processes outlined in this book and one-to-one coaching with Keith, our sales department ended up shattering all previous company sales records. Morale went through the roof, and...well...my world changed. Especially helpful was Keith's coaching on time management. I'm a father of three children under the age of 11, a happily married husband, a full-time student, a passionately dedicated professional, and a newly trained volunteer Cubmaster for a local Cub Scout Pack. With all this on my plate, I'm able to maintain a consistent sense of calm focus and direction--something I had struggled achieving my entire adult life--even with less on my plate!

Not only has my career launched into unthinkable new realms, but the confidence I've gained along the way has played a significant part in my recent success of losing 55 pounds over a 6-month period as well! As hokey or over-the-top as it may sound, I've never been healthier, happier, or more successful than I am right now and I literally believe that such wouldn't be the case, had I not purchased Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 10:53 PM PST