Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Wenatchee, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Operation Owl (Beyond Fairytales)
Operation Owl (Beyond Fairytales)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Three hoots for the owl!, July 29, 2014
I thought the sex was very steamy and well written and I loved the characters. Ms. Owl is very wise and no pushover! Glad to see a multicultural romance with a brainy chick that breaks stereotypes!

Delicious Delay
Delicious Delay
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over Harlequin, there's a new kind of sheikh in town!, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Delicious Delay (Kindle Edition)
More than a Harlequin sheikh, that's for sure!

We've all read them. The Harlequin Presents books with the playboy sheikhs and the women that somehow bring them to their knees (a lot of times with their virginity, ahem!), and this book has sort of familiar flavor like that but it is definitely NOT that!

It's sexy, it's foodie and it's got sex in an airport for freaking sakes!

But what I like most about it is that the tension built slowly and ended much differently than the Harlequin stories do. I find in those that even if the woman runs away near the end, she's always convinced by the sheikh to give in to him and live happily ever after.

In Delicious Delay, the battle of wills and wits between these two characters carries through to the last page. There isn't a wimpy damsel who rolls over and gives the sheikh exactly what he wants. No. She's gonna make him fight for every adventurous meal they'll share together and only when she's ready and convinced of his true intentions and her own feelings will she ease her way into a future with him. Of course, he'll do his best to show her the way one rapturous tryst at a time....

We get a sexy as hell man and a strong, witty woman in this read and it makes the story taste all the more delicious, in my opinion.

Galaxy's Edge Magazine: Issue 6, January 2014 (Galaxy's Edge Magazine)
Galaxy's Edge Magazine: Issue 6, January 2014 (Galaxy's Edge Magazine)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Kij Johnson's story, February 1, 2014
Just read Kij Johnson's story, 26 Monkeys, Also the Abyss and loved it!

Can't wait to read the rest of the mag. Good work everyone!

Love, Valentine Style
Love, Valentine Style
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, January 22, 2014
This is a review of Be my Other Valentine by Jasmine Haynes.

I liked the story and found it heartwarming and sweet.

The Only One Who Knows
The Only One Who Knows
Price: $4.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Smokin' hot manlove!, January 10, 2014
I really liked the manlove between these two, but the whole military thing isn't really my cuppa. However, that may not be enough to prevent me from buying book 2 as soon as it's out! : ) Love the authors' styles, very readable, very nice love story. Good job ladies!

THE AWAKENING (The Marriage Diaries, Volume 1)
THE AWAKENING (The Marriage Diaries, Volume 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too little, not too much kink to be smokin' hot, November 22, 2013
I don't normally read kink but this was great. Like to see the married couple adding some heat back to the sex play and author did it well.

Meagan's Marine: Halos & Horns: Book Three
Meagan's Marine: Halos & Horns: Book Three
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars DNF a free download - needs romance, November 17, 2013
DNF. I downloaded the book for free, but only read about half. the other reviewers mention the cowboys, the barfights, the ghosts, etc. Yes this book has a little bit of everything, and the godliness i just don't understand. But I think that what nobody's mentioned is the problem with this book is there is almost zero build up of romantic tension. They need to have a relationship. But it's not on the page. It's missing. Maybe it shows up in another fifty pages, but I'm not waiting around that long.

The Forbidden Cuisine - Free Download
The Forbidden Cuisine - Free Download

4.0 out of 5 stars He does the soylent green justice, November 13, 2013
There are grammar issues. And spelling issues. And the whole thing could use a darn good editor.

And no, the story didn't keep me on the edge of my seat.

But ...... I do confess it was short enough and quick enough for me to read in a single sitting and ... though I may hate myself for this, I have already downloaded book 2!

The Hero Sandwich
The Hero Sandwich

4.0 out of 5 stars Great menage, November 12, 2013
This review is from: The Hero Sandwich (Kindle Edition)
Great menage. I liked the sexy heat between Nikki and Barrett. Thought the BFF closeness was spot on. I would like to read Connie and her man's story in another book.

A Vampire's Christmas Carol
A Vampire's Christmas Carol
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Darker than you think, November 11, 2013
The blurb doesn't really tell you but the book is very violent and darker than you might at first think. It strays into the gratuitous violence territory IMO. If you're not into gore you might want to hesitate. If you're into gore then have a very merry Christmas!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3