Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for trulyblessedmama > Reviews

Browse

trulyblessedmama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 132

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

trulyblessedmama RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Schar Cookie Honeygrams, 5.6-Ounce
Schar Cookie Honeygrams, 5.6-Ounce
Offered by GlutenFree Palace
Price: $7.07
12 used & new from $7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Awesome S'Mores!, August 9, 2015
We are vegan and gluten free and finding graham crackers without a bunch of junk in them is hard. I discovered these while on vacation in CT this summer which was wonderful because all the cousins were able to have s'mores together and I could enjoy the moment knowing my kids were eating well....or as well as s'mores can get! The crackers are crispy/biscuit like - they do crumble easily so be delicate with the box and the flavor is good.

Eisco Labs Premium Wooden Test Tube Rack, (12) 22mm Holes, 16.75" Long
Eisco Labs Premium Wooden Test Tube Rack, (12) 22mm Holes, 16.75" Long
Offered by hBARSCI
Price: $17.88
2 used & new from $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Potions..., August 9, 2015
We're making a Harry Potter potions class in one of the rooms of our home this year for Halloween and I wanted some test tubes in the decor so I ordered this, painted it and distressed it to look old, added the various colored test tubes and it looks awesome! It's good quality and if you were using it for normal use I think the finish was nice on it.

Casey Abrams
Casey Abrams
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Favorite!, August 8, 2015
This review is from: Casey Abrams (MP3 Music)
My kids and I love this album! We discovered Casey Abrams recently on the well posted Post Modern Jukebox song "All About That Bass" and we love Haley Reinhart. The whole album is great but the kids (5 & 8) particularly love "Hit The Road Jack". Every time we get in the car they want to hear that song. Great Bright Morning, Stuck in London are also favorites and Get Out is good as well albeit a little more "poppy" (my 8 year old likes that one). I personally prefer more of the jazzy/bluesy style but I appreciate the whole album - it's good "happy chill out" kinda music.

The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend
The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend
by Dan Santat
Price: $8.95
86 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Story, August 8, 2015
My five year old LOVES this book - it's his new favorite. He runs around saying "beekle" and then giggles and he takes the book with him everywhere. It's a charming story of perseverance, friendship and imagination. It's engaging (even my 8 year old enjoyed it) and the illustrations are lovely too. You can't go wrong with Beekle!

Taper Candle Holder 6"
Taper Candle Holder 6"
Offered by Bestsellers.
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $9.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Product....Excepting The Sticker That Ruins It., August 8, 2015
This review is from: Taper Candle Holder 6"
Honestly the candle holder itself is great - it's what I was looking for. They are light weight, look old fashioned (I'm using them on my staircase for Halloween) and fit the battery operated taper candles I already own. So in terms of the actual holder itself I would have given it five stars. HOWEVER I bought nine of these and ALL of them arrived with stickers stuck to the inside of the candle holder (why for the love of all that is holy would you not put them on the bottom where no one will see it?). Stickers that don't easily peel off (see photo). So I had to douse them in goo-gone, then scrub off the sticker and wash them off in soapy water (that's an hour of my life I'll never get back) and yet there is still the faint outline of the sticker on all of them (see photo). I don't know if the sticker is Amazon's doing or the manufacturer's but either way it's a deal breaker for me as I now own $126.00 of in my opinion damaged candle holders.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nautica Little Boys' 2 Piece Solid Polo with Plaid Short Set,Turquoise,M(5/6)
Nautica Little Boys' 2 Piece Solid Polo with Plaid Short Set,Turquoise,M(5/6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Set, July 19, 2015
Cute set. I do love the Nautical brand for my kiddos - it washes well, quality is good and they have cute options. We were having pictures taken and I wanted to use the shirt with a different pair of shorts. Since we were leaving town I ordered the size 4 just to be sure the color would work and then had the 5/6 sent to our destination. My son is 5 1/2 and the size 4 fit him perfectly. He's a little on the small size but I would say the set runs big.

The only issue I had was that the seller apparently ran out of the size 5/6 and shipped me a size 7 instead without even asking me if I wanted it which I found quite presumptuous not to mention an additional headache for me because now I'll have to go through the hassle of returning it or just keep it for future use.

Fashion Plates Deluxe Kit
Fashion Plates Deluxe Kit
Offered by ToyKingsOnline
Price: $20.95
69 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They Were Fun in the 70's and They're Still Fun Now!, July 19, 2015
This review is from: Fashion Plates Deluxe Kit (Toy)
I had these in the 70's and loved them so when my daughter asked for a set I was happy to oblige in adding this set to her wishlist and she was lucky enough to receive it for her 8th birthday - she loves it! The plates are durable, there are lots to choose from and I like that there are extension sets so you can add the "glamour" (formal wear) or "Sport wear" to your collection. This set also had more options then another name brand I was looking into. I also like that the set comes in a neat and pretty little carrying case - it was great for taking on the plane on a recent vacation. We're very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend for girls ages 6-10. It's also priced right for a great birthday gift!

Spielstabil Large Sand Scoop
Spielstabil Large Sand Scoop
Offered by Maukilo
Price: $4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Scoop but Pricey, July 19, 2015
This review is from: Spielstabil Large Sand Scoop (Toy)
Agree with others - Yes it says "Scoop" but since there were three in the picture and for the price I assumed I was getting all three so when only one showed up I was a bit shocked. $12.00 for a sand scoop?! On the flip side the scoop is made well (in Germany) and the kids enjoyed using it at the beach but I don't think I would purchase again at that price.

30-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Cases hold 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottles - Fuschia with Soft Pink interior - 3" high
Offered by TheraPure Health Essentials
Price: $21.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, July 4, 2015
I bought this to transport my Young Living oils on a three week vacation. I ordered the pink which turns out is much much brighter (think hot bubble gum pink) then I expected so was a little put off by that but I guess it'll be hard to loose track of the case. It's pretty effective in keeping the bottles pretty well padded although I do think the material is a little on the cheap side and handle is pretty flimsy and will need reinforcing. I've got 30 bottles crammed into the carrying case - both 5 ml (19) and 15 ml bottles (11). The 15 ml bottles make it tough to get all 30 in - I have had to do some creative arranging in order to make them fit and some spaces are TIGHT because of the bigger bottles but in the end they all do fit. I have not had any issues with bottles slipping down and under the slots but it's probably because mine are so tightly packed. I was disappointed that my roller bottles don't fit in this standing up although even with the 30 bottles packed in there I can still lay a good five roller bottles across the smaller 5ml bottles and zip up the case.

All in all it does the job - it has kept my oils safe while traveling and nicely stored all together. Still I think at this point I'll probably order the Young Living case that holds 130 bottles for another $14 dollars since I already need another case because I now have over 30 bottles.

Now Foods Peaceful Sleep Oil Blend, 1 Ounce
Now Foods Peaceful Sleep Oil Blend, 1 Ounce
Offered by XT nutrition
Price: $6.42
35 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Sleep EO!, June 24, 2015
I was buying this in Whole Foods and they stopped carrying it and added another NOW EO (Peace and Harmony) with Patchouli in it (not my thing) so on to Amazon I went searching for my favorite sleep oil. I use a lot of Young Living oils as well but I just love this blend and the citrusy scents in it. I find it very relaxing as do my kids - I diffuse it in all three of our bedrooms at night. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14