Profile for trulyblessedmama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

trulyblessedmama RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
18k Yellow Gold-Plated Two-Tone Diamond Accent Twisted Hoop Earrings
18k Yellow Gold-Plated Two-Tone Diamond Accent Twisted Hoop Earrings
Price: $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Light Weight & Versatile, January 13, 2015
I was looking for two tone earrings to match a two tone necklace with clear gems in it that I recently purchased - these are perfect. They're very pretty, compliment the necklace nicely, they weren't that expensive and I've had a lot of compliments on them. They are approx 1" in diameter.

Metropolis Train Table & Set
Metropolis Train Table & Set
Price: $179.99
32 used & new from $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Five Year Old Gives It Five Stars, January 13, 2015
This review is from: Metropolis Train Table & Set (Toy)
We bought this for my "train obsessed" 5 year old because our old table didn't have any storage underneath. It was also his birthday present. I put it together myself and it took me longer then expected but it wasn't difficult. The only issue I had with parts was that one corner of our table is a little snug so I had to really force the top into place and I think there's potential for it to pop back up but we'll see (hence the one star off). We haven't turned it over to use the wood side and honestly after how long it took me to figure out the tracks I hope the kids never turn it over! But otherwise it's a great table - the drawer rolls easily in and out on the carpet and there's a good amount of storage for all the tracks and trains we own and even some of the slightly bigger Thomas pieces we own. The track set that comes with it is a lot of fun and the look on my son's face when he saw it was priceless - can't beat that.

Gortimer vs. the Frog of Ultimate Doom
Gortimer vs. the Frog of Ultimate Doom
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Fun - Great Series!, January 12, 2015
We love this series! It's very well written, the acting is very good, we love the lil twists of magic and how each story ends with a great moral. My kids are 5 & 7 - we enjoy this series as an entire family. We can't wait for more episodes!

Annedroids
Annedroids
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Educational - All Around Great Show!, January 12, 2015
This review is from: Annedroids (Amazon Instant Video)
My 5 & 7 year old love this series and I love that they're learning scientific terms, repurposing other people's "trash", creative learning and friendly teamwork while they watch. We can't wait for the next season!

Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Your Halloween Playlist, September 27, 2014
This review is from: Once Upon a Dream (MP3 Music)
I'm adding to my Halloween play list - I love the slightly haunting eeriness of this song!

Baby Jogger 2013 Summit X3 Single Stroller, Orange (Older Version) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Healthcheck Systems Inc
Price: $429.99
2 used & new from $429.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All Around Great Stroller - No Complaints!, September 27, 2014
I did a lot of research on this stroller, comparing it to the BOB stroller (which frankly was hard to swallow price wise). I don't love the color but the difference in price and the reviews swayed me to go this way and I gotta say I'm really pleased with my choice. I'm not a jogger but do a lot of walking and there are times when I have my littlest guy home with me so I needed a stroller that would hold an older child (age 5) with a higher weight limit. This is easy to put together & easy to fold up. It navigates smoothly, the brakes work great on the steep down hills (that usually had me running just to keep up with the momentum of the stroller) and there's plenty of room for my lil (or big) guy who is now weighing in at 45 lbs. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend this stroller!

Kut From The Kloth Women's Denim Jacket, Serpa, Medium
Kut From The Kloth Women's Denim Jacket, Serpa, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Layering Piece for Spring, Summer and Fall, September 27, 2014
I'm loving this jacket - it's been great to throw over cute summer dresses and lightweight fall items as we head into cooler weather. It's definitely tighter in the arms so don't plan on wearing this with a bulky sweater underneath or multiple layers but I think it's a great piece that goes with anything and I love the cut too. I usually wear a 6/8 but ordered a medium based on people's reviews and the sizing is perfect.

Old World Christmas Frankenstein & Bride, 4 " Glass Ornament
Old World Christmas Frankenstein & Bride, 4 " Glass Ornament
Offered by JcKringles
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wedding/Anniversary Momento For The Halloween Lover, September 27, 2014
So cute! A great addition to my Halloween tree especially as we celebrate a milestone wedding anniversary.

Seasons Crazy Bonez Pose-N-Stay Skeleton
Seasons Crazy Bonez Pose-N-Stay Skeleton
Offered by Spiders of the Web
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Halloween Decor, September 27, 2014
I've bought several of these over the past two years although I will say they were less expensive when I purchased them then they are now (marking up because of Halloween?). However they are awesome and worth the money. I have some from Target for half the price (not posable) and there's definitely a difference in quality and being able to pose them makes all the difference when Halloween decorating. Currently I have four at my dining table dressed in various Halloween costumes (witch, pirate, death & vampire) in various poses, two outside planting flowers in the graveyard with a wheelbarrow and one had a little too much to drink and is half buried in the other garden bed with a bottle of wine. I will continue to add more of these to my Halloween decor over the years - the possibilities are endless!

Alaffia Everyday Shea Shampoo & Body Wash for Babies and Up Lemon Lavender 16 oz
Offered by NetRush
Price: $12.57
6 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy Friendly (For Us)., September 9, 2014
My daughter has a lot of common allergies but also a lot of odd ones too so we have to avoid a lot of ingredients often found in shampoos, etc. Miraculously this shampoo fits the bill - it smells lovely, get their hair clean and I like that the lavender helps calm the children during their bath.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9