Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Your Halloween Playlist, September 27, 2014
This review is from: Once Upon a Dream (MP3 Music)
I'm adding to my Halloween play list - I love the slightly haunting eeriness of this song!

Baby Jogger 2013 Summit X3 Single Stroller, Orange (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Kidsland
Price: $429.99
4 used & new from $428.00

5.0 out of 5 stars All Around Great Stroller - No Complaints!, September 27, 2014
I did a lot of research on this stroller, comparing it to the BOB stroller (which frankly was hard to swallow price wise). I don't love the color but the difference in price and the reviews swayed me to go this way and I gotta say I'm really pleased with my choice. I'm not a jogger but do a lot of walking and there are times when I have my littlest guy home with me so I needed a stroller that would hold an older child (age 5) with a higher weight limit. This is easy to put together & easy to fold up. It navigates smoothly, the brakes work great on the steep down hills (that usually had me running just to keep up with the momentum of the stroller) and there's plenty of room for my lil (or big) guy who is now weighing in at 45 lbs. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend this stroller!

Kut From The Kloth Women's Denim Jacket, Serpa, Medium
Kut From The Kloth Women's Denim Jacket, Serpa, Medium
Price: $63.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Layering Piece for Spring, Summer and Fall, September 27, 2014
I'm loving this jacket - it's been great to throw over cute summer dresses and lightweight fall items as we head into cooler weather. It's definitely tighter in the arms so don't plan on wearing this with a bulky sweater underneath or multiple layers but I think it's a great piece that goes with anything and I love the cut too. I usually wear a 6/8 but ordered a medium based on people's reviews and the sizing is perfect.

Old World Christmas Frankenstein & Bride, 4 " Glass Ornament
Old World Christmas Frankenstein & Bride, 4 " Glass Ornament
Offered by City Lights Collectibles
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wedding/Anniversary Momento For The Halloween Lover, September 27, 2014
So cute! A great addition to my Halloween tree especially as we celebrate a milestone wedding anniversary.

Seasons Crazy Bonez Pose-N-Stay Skeleton
Seasons Crazy Bonez Pose-N-Stay Skeleton
Offered by HalloweenCostumes
Price: $58.99
3 used & new from $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Halloween Decor, September 27, 2014
I've bought several of these over the past two years although I will say they were less expensive when I purchased them then they are now (marking up because of Halloween?). However they are awesome and worth the money. I have some from Target for half the price (not posable) and there's definitely a difference in quality and being able to pose them makes all the difference when Halloween decorating. Currently I have four at my dining table dressed in various Halloween costumes (witch, pirate, death & vampire) in various poses, two outside planting flowers in the graveyard with a wheelbarrow and one had a little too much to drink and is half buried in the other garden bed with a bottle of wine. I will continue to add more of these to my Halloween decor over the years - the possibilities are endless!

Alaffia Everyday Shea Shampoo & Body Wash for Babies and Up Lemon Lavender 16 oz
Offered by NetRush
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy Friendly (For Us)., September 9, 2014
My daughter has a lot of common allergies but also a lot of odd ones too so we have to avoid a lot of ingredients often found in shampoos, etc. Miraculously this shampoo fits the bill - it smells lovely, get their hair clean and I like that the lavender helps calm the children during their bath.

Old World Christmas Witch with Cauldron Ornament
Old World Christmas Witch with Cauldron Ornament
Offered by Eve's Gift Gallery
Price: $14.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble..., September 9, 2014
Alas no trouble here! I haven't been disappointed in any of the Old World Halloween Ornaments - they all make great additions to my Halloween tree and this one is no exception. Very pleased - highly recommend.

Stand-Up Skeleton 2013 Hallmark Ornament
Stand-Up Skeleton 2013 Hallmark Ornament
Offered by Up North Collectibles
Price: $3.95
16 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Bones, September 9, 2014
My kids LOVE this ornament - he says a bunch of funny (insert eye roll here) jokes that the kids think are hilarious and his laugh makes you smile. He's a great addition to our Halloween tree this year!

Old World Christmas Li'l Dracula Ornament
Old World Christmas Li'l Dracula Ornament
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Halloween Tree Ornament!, September 9, 2014
Lil Dracula is a wonderful addition to my Halloween tree! He arrived in tact and well packaged and he's just like the picture. I love his little tombstone in the back - gives him that much more character.

Old World Christmas Tombstone Ornament
Old World Christmas Tombstone Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Detail!, August 20, 2014
Ornament is just as pictured, good quality, lots of details and a perfect addition to my Halloween Tree!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9