Profile for Trulyblessedmama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trulyblessedmama RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow (Vine Design)
Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow (Vine Design)
Price: $15.99
84 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy For Seven Year Old, June 16, 2014
My daughter (7) has a compound bow but it obviously requires us to supervise her when she's using it which is fine but we're not always able to do this when she'd like us to (dinner time, etc). She received a gift card for her birthday and chose this bow which has been great - she plays with it in the house and outside as well and it's a good fill in when we can't supervise her using the compound bow. The darts shoot pretty far and there's no fear of harming someone. My husband has even taken to shooting a few rounds with it! We did order an extra set of darts which I'm glad since someone has a propensity to not always gather the darts together after they've been shot - I'm sure we're already down a few darts.

Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels Sea Salt -- 3.75 oz
Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels Sea Salt -- 3.75 oz
Offered by MyQuickmart
Price: $9.98
5 used & new from $7.11

5.0 out of 5 stars YUUUUM!, June 16, 2014
We discovered these little gems at Fresh Market while on vacation and I was THRILLED to see that they met all of my families dietary restrictions (we are plant based, gluten free and my daughter has multiple other food allergies). Caramels are my favorite candy which of course I haven't eaten in years so I was so excited to get to enjoy them again (maybe a little TOO excited as we made 2 trips back to Fresh Market for more!) and these are really yummy too. My only complaint is they're a little oily when you unwrap them but it doesn't affect the flavor at all. The sea salt flavor is our favorite.

Dragon Slippers
Dragon Slippers
by Jessica Day George
Price: $7.19
178 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Story, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Dragon Slippers (Paperback)
I read this to my 7 year old - we couldn't wait to jump in bed every night to read, we started getting to school earlier to read a little in the parking lot - any chance we had to read it we did - totally hooked! Then we gave it to her teachers for part of their end of the year gift as my daughter wanted to share her "favorite book" with them, we gave it to her friends for birthday gifts (after all they'd been playing dragons on the playground for weeks!) and then we shared it with my 65 year old mother. To say we've enjoyed the book is an understatement - we loved the characters and their unique personalities and quirks, the budding romance and how Jessica wove the fashion aspect through the book (so interesting!). Of course it left us hungry for more. We highly recommend this book and the entire series - Jessica Day George is a very talented author.

Look and Find® Disney® Frozen
Look and Find® Disney® Frozen
by Editors of Publications International
Price: $7.18
41 used & new from $5.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book But..., June 16, 2014
I bought this for a 7 year old's birthday party to go along with the Frozen puzzle and sticker book but we ended up not including it because it was definitely geared for a younger child. It's very easy to find the items one is searching for so there's really no challenge for an older child. I would say definitely 4 and under. Maybe 5. Otherwise it's a cute book, good quality and great pictures.

Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes, Puffed Brown Rice Crackers, 4.9-Ounce Bags (136g) (Pack of 12)
Offered by Save Plus
Price: $43.58
6 used & new from $33.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Food For Special Diets, June 16, 2014
These rice cakes are a staple in our house. We eat a plant based diet and are also gluten free AND my daughter has multiple other allergies so we are limited in what we can eat. Plus both kids attend schools that are nut free so we have to get creative. The kids love to snack on these but they also make great "bread" for peanut butter (or sun butter) sandwiches. I especially love that they're crunchy - so many rice cakes are stale and chewy. These have a nice "snap" to them and the flavor is very good. The price is also very good compared to my local whole foods.

Diggin Squap
Diggin Squap
Price: $17.99
24 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Gift, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Diggin Squap (Toy)
I bought this for a birthday party my daughter was invited too - her friend was turning 7. His mom requested outdoor gifts and apparently this was a hit - he spent the entire evening with his friends playing it. I bought one for my daughter as well thinking it would also help with strengthening hand muscles and we've really enjoyed it. Durability wise - we've not had any problems yet but the fabric part (orange) doesn't appear that durable so we'll see how long it lasts. Until then we're enjoying it and it gets the kids out of the house.

Confessions of the World's Best Father
Confessions of the World's Best Father
by Dave Engledow
Price: $13.84
61 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Father's Day Gift, June 16, 2014
We gave this to my husband for father's day this past week and it's been a huge hit not only with him but for all of us. First I got sucked into it when it arrived - I went to hide it in my closet but ended up reading half the book. My seven year old discovered it as we were wrapping it up with the main gift and she ended up spending most of the morning (also holed up in my closet) laughing at the pictures. What a great book! The photos and commentary are hilarious (isn't everyone else's crazy parenting moments funny!) but it's also heart warming to see the development of this father/daughter relationship as they share these "special" moments.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Seaside Sidekicks Sand Pizza Set
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Seaside Sidekicks Sand Pizza Set
Price: $14.39
23 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy For The Pizza Obsessed, June 16, 2014
My son LOVES pizza. He's a bit obsessed. He'll pretend to make pizzas with all kinds of random things around the house so I knew this would be a fun toy for him since we were heading to the beach. He made great use of it at home first of course and later at the beach. The toy is super durable too - it's definitely taken a beating but looks brand new still!

Ecko Unltd Boys True Royal Blue & white Short W/Belt (4)
Ecko Unltd Boys True Royal Blue & white Short W/Belt (4)
Offered by Joker Kids
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, June 16, 2014
I bought these shorts specifically because of the color - it was a perfect match with the shirt we already owned color wise and the shorts seem to be good quality. Unfortunately they run super small in the waist. My son is 4.5 and a little on the small side but solidly built. I've yet to have any problems with him fitting size 4 clothing no matter the brand but these were so tight in the waist I was concerned about his comfort (and breathing!). They went straight into the tag sale bin.

Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni Dipping Bowls, Set of 6, Gift Boxed
Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni Dipping Bowls, Set of 6, Gift Boxed
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $12.04
13 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mise en place bowls, June 16, 2014
I teach cooking lessons and am currently enrolled in Rouxbe's online professional plant based cooking course. The course requires mise en place set up with every dish (photographed) so I've had to expand my "small bowls" to accommodate the recipes/ingredient lists. These work perfectly for holding small ingredients and small servings (TBS, tsp, etc) and they also photograph beautifully. And when I'm ready to put the dish together I love the lip on the bowl that makes it easier to handle and helps prevent slippage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7