Profile for Trulyblessedmama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trulyblessedmama RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Tombstone Ornament
Tombstone Ornament
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Detail!, August 20, 2014
This review is from: Tombstone Ornament (Kitchen)
Ornament is just as pictured, good quality, lots of details and a perfect addition to my Halloween Tree!

Old World Christmas Halloween Kitty Ornament
Old World Christmas Halloween Kitty Ornament
Price: $8.03
3 used & new from $8.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Addition To Halloween Tree, August 20, 2014
Ornament is just as pictured, good quality and a perfect addition to my Halloween Tree! I have several of the Old World Christmas Halloween ornaments now and have been pleased with all of them.

Old World Christmas Glass Ornament - Top Hat Skeleton
Old World Christmas Glass Ornament - Top Hat Skeleton
Offered by Home and Holiday Shops
Price: $17.98
5 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, August 20, 2014
He's adorable! I love this ornament! It's just as pictured, good quality and a perfect addition to my Halloween Tree!

Old World Christmas Devil's Head Ornament
Old World Christmas Devil's Head Ornament
Price: $7.66
2 used & new from $7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The Devil You Know..., August 20, 2014
I read the previous review about how this ornament supposedly didn't look as pictured and I have to disagree. It's just as pictured, good quality and a perfect addition to my Halloween Tree! We love it!

Old World Christmas Mr. Jack O'Lantern Ornament

Offered by The Houseware Shoppe
Price: $14.12
9 used & new from $8.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All Around Forks, August 20, 2014
These forks were perfect for my small bites shindig - I know in previous reviews people complained about the size but I didn't find that to be an issue (or maybe I was too stressed about my party to notice) but we used them with the Libby Just Tasting Square Plate and they were perfect. Nothing fancy - simple forks, they do the job, they're sturdy - I have no complaints.

Libbey Just Tasting Square Plate Set, Ceramic, 13 Pcs (12 Plates and 1 Recipe Card)
Offered by Excellent Brands
Price: $21.95
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size For Small Bites, August 20, 2014
The Perfect small plates for small bites. I used these to serve braised jackfruit on polenta cakes - they looked beautiful on these plates and they were the perfect size. I also like using them for single servings for my kids - like a cupcake or a muffin. Fun little plates with countless possibilities.

Benriner Slicer with Collection Tray
Benriner Slicer with Collection Tray
Offered by Bay Area Housewares
Price: $26.94
42 used & new from $21.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Mandolin Beats Out Expensive Pro Version, August 20, 2014
I had a very expensive "professional" mandolin. Through Rouxbe Online Cooking School I learned about the Benriner mandolin at a fraction of the cost. I was a little skeptical but it's fantastic - works like a dream, cleans up easily. Just be sure to use the guard and maybe also buy a mitt to use with it to protect fingers....I got a little excited when I first got it and forgot the guard. Needless to to say it wasn't pretty!

Brown Rice Snaps, Vegetable with Organic Brown Rice, 3.5-Ounce Packs (Pack of 12)
Price: $38.48
6 used & new from $38.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy Friendly and Delicious, August 20, 2014
We love these rice crackers (we are vegan and GF) and these are perfect. I love the flavor of them and the price through Amazon subscribe and save is great - so glad to find them on here.

Libbey Just Desserts Parfait Glass with Minaiture Stainless Steel Spoon 25-Piece
Offered by AAA items
Price: $19.28
8 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For "Small Bites" Party, August 20, 2014
These worked out great for my party - I used them for a plant based shindig alternating chocolate cream and vanilla cashew cream and drunken berries - they looked beautiful and it was the perfect small bite amount.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8