Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for D. O'neal > Reviews

Browse

D. O'neal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. O'neal RSS Feed (Pooler, GA)

Page: 1 | 2
Allen Company Bear Creek Micro Chest Vest, Olive
Allen Company Bear Creek Micro Chest Vest, Olive
Price: $23.56
6 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like other reviewers have said it's very comfortable and you ..., June 4, 2016
I only fish for panfish and Bass so I don't need to carry 200 different flies and a bunch of gear. This little pack is just the right size for me. Like other reviewers have said it's very comfortable and you barely notice it after a while. Highly recommended!

Piscifun Aluminum Fly Fishing Reel 9 10 wt Spare Spool Gold
Piscifun Aluminum Fly Fishing Reel 9 10 wt Spare Spool Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars The gold color is very attractive and looks great on the Eagle Claw Featherlight rods, May 18, 2016
What an absolute gem of a reel. The fit and finish is top notch and the reel is very smooth. If somebody showed me this reel and asked me to guess the price I would say at least $100. For $35 it's a bargain. The gold color is very attractive and looks great on the Eagle Claw Featherlight rods. Very nice!

Switchcraft 297 1/4 Inch Stereo (balanced) Male Jack
Switchcraft 297 1/4 Inch Stereo (balanced) Male Jack
Offered by 8th Street Music
Price: $4.95
2 used & new from $3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., May 19, 2015
I bought this to repair a set of circa 1960's Koss headphones. Excellent quality. Fast shipping from 8th Street music. Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat., February 4, 2015
Hat is nicely made and very comfortable. I ordered THE LARGE/XL and the fit is perfect.

Bugera V5 5-Watt Class-A Valve Amplifier Combo with Reverb And Power Attenuator
Bugera V5 5-Watt Class-A Valve Amplifier Combo with Reverb And Power Attenuator

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value low watt tube amp, December 26, 2012
I really like this amp. The first thing I noticed taking it out of the box was the build quality. This thing weighs a TON and is built like a tank. I have no concerns over the durability of this amp whatsoever. Now onto what we all care about, The sound. Out of the box it's pretty dark sounding but after playing it every day for a week it's broken in nicely and has brightened up a little, but I plan on replacing the tubes sooner or later and building a 2x12 cab for it just to take it to the next level. But it is perfectly usable out of the box. I can get a really cool AC/DC type crunch with the gain on 6 and the volume on 8 using the bridge pickup on my Epi Les Paul. Roll back the volume on my guitar and I get a sweet bluesy overdrive. Keep in mind this is a 5 watt amp and there isn't a ton of headroom so if you need sqeaky clean tones I would go with another amp or maybe get a bigger speaker cab. But for the music I play (British style blues, classic rock) I'm pretty satisfied with the tones I can get from this amp stock. Don't let the 5 watts fool you, This thing is loud as hell in my living room. I bet you could even play a small gig with it if the drummer restrained himself a little. So the power attenuator may come in handy. But I usually keep mine on 5 watts. The headphone jack well, doesn't sound very good. I wont be using it much. The reverb is digital but nice sounding. I was considering spending more money on a Vox or Blackstar amp and i'm glad I didn't. Overall i'm happy with my purchase and I plan on getting a lot of use out of this amp.

Hey Hey What Can I Do
Hey Hey What Can I Do
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Zep's best, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Hey Hey What Can I Do (MP3 Music)
Really great song, Easily in my Top 10 (Maybe even Top 5) of favorite Zep songs. But, In the minds of the band it was a throwaway track not worthy of being on Zeppelin III and it was doomed to the depths of B side hell. But it is truly one of their best. Buy it, Now!

Coghlan's 0704 Sportsman Pocket Saw
Coghlan's 0704 Sportsman Pocket Saw
Offered by RainWriter
Price: $6.77
41 used & new from $0.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for what it is., October 10, 2012
These little wire saws work decently on smaller branches/saplings. Don't expect to be cutting down redwoods or oaks with it though. Cutting down a couple 3" pine saplings for a simple tarp shelter took me about 10 minutes. Not bad for something that fits in your pocket and weighs virtually nothing. I like it.

Sony 5C90HFR 90-Minute HF Cassette Recorders 5-Brick
Sony 5C90HFR 90-Minute HF Cassette Recorders 5-Brick
Offered by McHollidaze
Price: $19.99
19 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tapes!, May 7, 2012
I bought these tapes so I can listen to some of my Vinyl LPs that I don't own on CD in the car (Witch still has a cassette player) without going through the hassle of recording them onto my computer with a program like audacity and then burning them to a CD-R. To me, popping a blank in the tape deck and pressing "Record" is just a much easier process. Sound is quite good even though these are normal bias tapes. My local drug store still carries these so I didn't have to order from amazon(Even though amazon is cheaper) In short, they work perfectly!

Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Silver
Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Silver
Price: $99.00
128 used & new from $79.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great turntable, January 14, 2012
I've just recently got into vinyl so I bought this as my first turntable after seeing all of the positive reviews here on Amazon. So far this turntable has exceeded my expectations. Sound is very good through my Lepai amp and cheap RCA speakers. Setup was really easy, Took me all of two minutes to get it up and running. I highly recommend this turntable if you're just getting into vinyl like me. No complaints!

Lepai LP-2020A+ Tripath TA2020 Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier with Power Supply
Lepai LP-2020A+ Tripath TA2020 Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier with Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little amp!, January 13, 2012
Great amp for bedroom setups. Sounds excellent even through a pair of $6 Goodwill RCA speakers. When you order through Parts Express fulfilled by Amazon (As I did) It WILL include a power supply so there's no need to waste $10 on one. Overall I highly recommend this amp. Can't wait to try it out on my new turntable that's on the way!
Comment Comment | Permalink