Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 846

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ubervita Ubersleep Natural Melatonin Based Sleep Capsules, 60 Count
Ubervita Ubersleep Natural Melatonin Based Sleep Capsules, 60 Count
Price: $28.00
7 used & new from $25.78

2.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable benefit., June 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After taking for a week, this did nothing for me. I'm currently taking a magnesium supplement before going to bed (Natures Calm) which is amazing in helping me sleep. I did notice that this product also has some magnesium in it, along with melatonin didn't induce any aid in my sleep.

I'm back on the Natures Calm. Give that a try if you want some good sleep.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2015 7:35 AM PDT

Prairie Dog Pet Products Smokehouse Jerky, 15 oz., Country Chicken
Prairie Dog Pet Products Smokehouse Jerky, 15 oz., Country Chicken
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $14.72

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog says paws up., June 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My nearly 13 year old Collie has her favorites, so I was wondering how she would react to this product. I took one out and let her sniff it. She initially took it in her mouth walked a few feet and then dropped it. Uh-oh I thought, it didn't pass the test. It wasn't long though before she picked it back up and headed to the door...which is where she finishes all of her treats. It seemed very easy for her to eat, meaning, it wasn't a struggle for her to chew it. I will say that these are very LONG strips (at least our pack was) and could easily be broken down into 2 or 3 more manageable pieces. The ingredients don't read like a chemistry book either which is nice: Chicken, cultured skim milk, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid, salt mixed tocopherols and citric acid...for a total of 10 ingredients. Not bad.

AT-A-GLANCE Weekly / Monthly Planner, Pop Robin Design, Academic Year, 12 Months, July 2015-June 2016, 5.5 x 8.5 Inch Page Size (601-200A)
Price: $18.21
6 used & new from $10.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the student., June 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great planner for the student. I love the way they have it laid out and the bright color of this particular one will definitely help my kiddo's stay awake in class. There is ample room to write several items on days or on the notes. The tabs make it very nice and easy to flip to the correct month. Also, the size is just right---like a book.

Well done.

Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads, 15 Count
Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads, 15 Count
Price: $44.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too expensive to recommend., June 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not sure where the price point for something like this would be...but at $3 a pad, to me, that's not it. And I mean, they need to be cheaper. A lot cheaper.

Yes they cleaned my face and I saw some dirt and grime on the pad, but so did the StriDex back in the day. A nice mild soap with a cloth would be just as fine. Or better yet, what about one of the Norwick face cloths.

Africa's Best Herbal Oil 12 Oz.
Africa's Best Herbal Oil 12 Oz.
Offered by The Flying Kiwi
Price: $9.90
7 used & new from $5.58

5.0 out of 5 stars My new go to shave product for a fraction of the cost., June 2, 2015
This is by far, the best shaving accessory I have come across. As a huge fan of Shave Secret Oil, I noticed this comment in one of the reviews. At the big Wally World, the Shave Secret runs about $4 for a small bottle about 1/50th of the size of this This product at the same Wally World was a whopping $1.96 Yep, that's right $1.96.

I immediately purchased it and used it in the shower to get rid of my morning stubble. I was totally impressed with how smooth and soft my face was after using this product. The razor glided across the skin, much like it did for the Shave Secret product, but at a fraction of the cost. I can also tell you that still tonight, over 12 hours later, my face still is soft from the oils in this product.

I will definitely make the switch.

The smell, while not as manly as Shave Secret, is tolerable. Yes, it does lean towards the baby oil, baby wipe scent, but within an hour of shaving or rubbing it in, that fades.

Definitely worth the purchase.

XSories Stuffler 23L Duffel Waterproof Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap for Wet or Dry Storage (Orange)
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a fabric, more like rubber compound., June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This device would be perfect for a bug out bag. Holds plenty of stuff and will keep it dry. The only thing I didn't like was that I was under the mistaken impression that it was more fabric based, rather than a rubber based bag.

Probelle 2-Sided Hypoallergenic Nickel Foot File for Callus Trimming and Callus Removal, Red, 4 Ounce
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this! Take a heel full of dead, cracked skin and within minutes, down to fine, smooth skin, June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an amazing product. I have had cracked, dry heels forever. No matter what I tried, nothing has helped. Well, this arrived tonight, I put my foot over the box this was delivered in and started shaving. It crystalized my dead skin into a powder that slowly dropped into the box.

No pain, no fuss, just simple and perfect execution.

This little device is the real deal.

Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air (White)
Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air (White)
Price: $146.38
13 used & new from $31.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design but absolutely kills my iPad wifi reception, May 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pretty happy with this item. The protection that it provides is nice, but it does add some significant and bulk. The 2 angles of viewing is nice, although it would be nice for a 3rd that is in between the 2.

It uses magnet to connect the to the back of the iPad case which is nice, so you can just pull away and have your iPad in a case without the keyboard.

The keyboard is nice, the keys don't strike me as anything special with no feedback or resistance to speak of.

I had zero connectivity issues with this item.

The only problem I've had is that it really seems to kill the WIFI range When encased in this product my iPad couldn't find my network right outside my house on the patio, without it, it was full strength.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2015 11:23 AM PDT

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Nail Clipper
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Nail Clipper
Price: $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars $22 to cut nails. Not., May 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall, just OK. The reality is, how much do you really want to spend on nail clippers? Does the average Joe care that it catches clippings? I don't. That's what the vacuum is for when my nails fly across the room. Yes these are sharp, but so are my other ones that didn't cost $22.

Yes they work, but what nail clipper doesn't. I would not spend the $22 for them.

Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
Price: $22.03
29 used & new from $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop. Don't look any further. Purchase., May 28, 2015
Look no further. This is the one to get. I have put up with a less quality one for about a year and finally went for this one based on reviews. HUGE improvement over the other. This thing is solid, heavy and feels like industrial strength piece of machinery...not a cheap feel about it.

The only reason for 4 stars: You have 4 holes for screws...why only supply 3? I still have to hold the can in place most of the time, even when you dent the can to make it easier to crush, so it doesn't slide out of the bottom. A very slight lip to help keep the can in place at the bottom of the unit (the sides do have lips) would go a long way to alleviate this hassle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20