Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 810

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stanley ATS-106 TV Top Shelf-Small Size, 6-Inch Width
Stanley ATS-106 TV Top Shelf-Small Size, 6-Inch Width
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, stable and a breeze to install., April 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've tried other top shelves for my TV and this by far is the best. First off, it is not made of plastic. It is made of metal which gives it a nice weight a feel of stability. Installation took all of 30 seconds. I have used one of these for my Kinect for the Xbox One and while the Kinect is longer than the platform this provides (yes, they make longer) it sits nicely on top and is stable.

If I were to put the 2 of them on top and maybe at the edge, it would be perfect for my sound bar.

These are great.

Command Decor 03WFR Damage-Free Wall Tiles with White Frame Plus Riser, 3-Pack
Command Decor 03WFR Damage-Free Wall Tiles with White Frame Plus Riser, 3-Pack
Price: $66.67

3.0 out of 5 stars When chic meets cheap, April 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So I'm really torn on how to review these. On one side of the fence these are really cheaply made. Thin plastic construction with what appears to be cheap, tiles that you can swap out.

On the other side of the fence, as long as nobody goes up to them and feels how cheap they are, they look super chic.

They apparently have several tiles to choose from at a website somewhere, so that is nice.

I guess, hang them high enough that nobody can touch them, but then it becomes more difficult to swap the tiles out.

Vysk EP1 Privacy Charging Case for iPhone5/5s - Retail Packaging - Blue
Vysk EP1 Privacy Charging Case for iPhone5/5s - Retail Packaging - Blue
Price: $119.99
4 used & new from $73.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for extra power and privacy., April 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall a very nice case. It is sturdy, the blue color looks great and the additional privacy features (the camera slide to block the lens) is a great idea. People used to think I was paranoid for taping over the lens on our home PC's until footage started appearing on the internet of unsuspecting people captured by the camera on the phones, TV and computers. I haven't tried the privacy text app they push as part of the overall package.

This case does add some weight to the phone due to the additional battery. I do love the fact that I can turn on the juice whenever I need it from the case and can also check the battery level. The LED's for the power level that light up VYSK (25% for each letter) is also a cool idea.

4 stars for the extra weight, although I do understand I need it and not a fan of the pushing of their privacy text app.

Greenies Regular Fresh Mint Treat, 12-Ounce
Greenies Regular Fresh Mint Treat, 12-Ounce
Price: $17.98
4 used & new from $12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Older collie loves these. I suspect these are more effective after a professional clean to maintain cleaner teeth., April 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our nearly 14 year old Collie has never turned these down. Even while she has become more finicky over time about her food...perhaps her age has something to do with that, she never turns away from these. These treats have just enough pliability that she cant just bite it off, swallow without chewing. She needs to work with her teeth to get them down which is a great thing.

These help immensely with her breath, but as of yet, nothing noticeable regarding teeth cleaning. I suspect these are more effective after a professional clean to maintain.

Creative Sound Blaster Jam Ultra-Light Bluetooth Headset
Creative Sound Blaster Jam Ultra-Light Bluetooth Headset
Price: $41.27
7 used & new from $41.27

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice affordable option in the wireless headphone field., April 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall, these are a very nice set of wireless headphones. They are extremely light, were easy to pair and the sound is good. The bass button made a noticeable difference, albeit a small one.

These do feel cheap however, and while running, I do notice a slight plastic click sound.

They were comfortable to wear during my workout and while just doing yard work. Range also seemed decent.

Datacolor S5X100 Spyder5EXPRESS
Datacolor S5X100 Spyder5EXPRESS
Price: $129.00
9 used & new from $124.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Proves to me how accustomed we've all become to looking at colors that are way too vivid., April 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So while I honestly didn't expect too much from this little device, I do have to say I'm pretty impressed. The difference between the before and after on the monitor calibration is shocking to say the least. I liken it to being saturated with so many bright colors that we really have forgotten what true colors are. Just like all of these HDTV's that have a "VIVID" color setting. Watch TV on that setting for awhile and after awhile, everything just looks washed out...falsely of course, but washed out nonetheless.

The packaging is very basic. You get the device, a serial number and a website address as to where to visit.

Once you do that you download the software, install it, plug in the Spyder5 and away you go.

The calibration method took maybe 7 minutes as the spyder sits on the monitor and analyzes as different colors are cycled through the display. When it finishes, it gives you the option to save the settings and have them permanently applied so that your computer remembers them as a default setting. It also gives you a nice before and after click through option...that will really open your eyes.

The only reason for the 4 star is that there really wasn't anything in the box regarding a manual, how to, or anything. I downloaded the wrong software the first time...as their website gives you 3 choices. I'll save you some time, you've got the Express version.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2015 8:52 AM PDT

Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed - High Traffic Mix, 3-Pound (Not Sold in Louisiana)
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $14.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the blue patch option, April 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good quality seed with a fast germination rate. I like this better than the patch option...you know, the kind with the blue insulation type stuff you spread everywhere. Used it on our small side lawn next to the driveway and is starting to fill in the thin patches.

L'Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl. oz.
L'Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl. oz.
Offered by L'OCCITANE
Price: $22.00
2 used & new from $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do much different than my normal routine., April 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After a week of use, I'm not sure I can really tell a difference from my normal routine. I would definitely not pay the current price of $22

ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather Snap-On Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Grey
Price: $55.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and elegant., April 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Looks and feels great. I mean seriously, how can it not being leather! For sleek and elegant this is the one. For drop protection, I'd look elsewhere.

Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer, RTU Trigger 1 gal
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer, RTU Trigger 1 gal
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, April 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used this brand for quite some time. Always impressed with its effectiveness on the broadleaf weeds. It does take some time though to kill them dead. I've oversprayed without damaging my lawn.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20