Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 832

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Africa's Best Herbal Oil 12 Oz.
Africa's Best Herbal Oil 12 Oz.
Offered by FBA Group
Price: $10.09
9 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My new go to shave product for a fraction of the cost., June 2, 2015
This is by far, the best shaving accessory I have come across. As a huge fan of Shave Secret Oil, I noticed this comment in one of the reviews. At the big Wally World, the Shave Secret runs about $4 for a small bottle about 1/50th of the size of this This product at the same Wally World was a whopping $1.96 Yep, that's right $1.96.

I immediately purchased it and used it in the shower to get rid of my morning stubble. I was totally impressed with how smooth and soft my face was after using this product. The razor glided across the skin, much like it did for the Shave Secret product, but at a fraction of the cost. I can also tell you that still tonight, over 12 hours later, my face still is soft from the oils in this product.

I will definitely make the switch.

The smell, while not as manly as Shave Secret, is tolerable. Yes, it does lean towards the baby oil, baby wipe scent, but within an hour of shaving or rubbing it in, that fades.

Definitely worth the purchase.

XSories Stuffler 23L Duffel Waterproof Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap for Wet or Dry Storage (Orange)
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a fabric, more like rubber compound., June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This device would be perfect for a bug out bag. Holds plenty of stuff and will keep it dry. The only thing I didn't like was that I was under the mistaken impression that it was more fabric based, rather than a rubber based bag.

Probelle 2-Sided Hypoallergenic Nickel Foot File for Callus Trimming and Callus Removal, Red, 4 Ounce
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this! Take a heel full of dead, cracked skin and within minutes, down to fine, smooth skin, June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an amazing product. I have had cracked, dry heels forever. No matter what I tried, nothing has helped. Well, this arrived tonight, I put my foot over the box this was delivered in and started shaving. It crystalized my dead skin into a powder that slowly dropped into the box.

No pain, no fuss, just simple and perfect execution.

This little device is the real deal.

Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air (White)
Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air (White)
Price: $132.99
19 used & new from $52.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design but absolutely kills my iPad wifi reception, May 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pretty happy with this item. The protection that it provides is nice, but it does add some significant and bulk. The 2 angles of viewing is nice, although it would be nice for a 3rd that is in between the 2.

It uses magnet to connect the to the back of the iPad case which is nice, so you can just pull away and have your iPad in a case without the keyboard.

The keyboard is nice, the keys don't strike me as anything special with no feedback or resistance to speak of.

I had zero connectivity issues with this item.

The only problem I've had is that it really seems to kill the WIFI range When encased in this product my iPad couldn't find my network right outside my house on the patio, without it, it was full strength.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2015 11:23 AM PDT

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Nail Clipper
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Nail Clipper
Price: $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars $22 to cut nails. Not., May 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall, just OK. The reality is, how much do you really want to spend on nail clippers? Does the average Joe care that it catches clippings? I don't. That's what the vacuum is for when my nails fly across the room. Yes these are sharp, but so are my other ones that didn't cost $22.

Yes they work, but what nail clipper doesn't. I would not spend the $22 for them.

Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
Price: $21.79
30 used & new from $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop. Don't look any further. Purchase., May 28, 2015
Look no further. This is the one to get. I have put up with a less quality one for about a year and finally went for this one based on reviews. HUGE improvement over the other. This thing is solid, heavy and feels like industrial strength piece of machinery...not a cheap feel about it.

The only reason for 4 stars: You have 4 holes for screws...why only supply 3? I still have to hold the can in place most of the time, even when you dent the can to make it easier to crush, so it doesn't slide out of the bottom. A very slight lip to help keep the can in place at the bottom of the unit (the sides do have lips) would go a long way to alleviate this hassle.

Purina Pro Plan  Dry Dog Food, Bright Mind, Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula 30-Pound Bag, Pack of 1
Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food, Bright Mind, Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula 30-Pound Bag, Pack of 1
Price: $42.39
8 used & new from $42.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be helping our nearly 13 year old Collie., May 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far so good. Our nearly 13 year old Collie took to this food immediately while we were "introducing" it into her diet. She has been pretty picky over the years, but this one she seemed to like from the beginning.

Although I can't say how much it has helped her "mind" I will say she seems to have more energy than before this bag of food. Whether or not it is because she is eating more or the actual ingredients in this food, who really knows.

But hey, if my dog likes it, then I like it.

Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Brushroll Clean Xtra 2-in-1 Handheld Vacuum, Watermelon Red
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $129.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, with a few problems in execution., May 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good idea, with a few problems in execution.

Overall, I'm pleased with this "vacuum". It does a good job on bare floors and rugs. The detachable hand-held unit is nice, but as others have mentioned, the wide face opening coupled with the large body make it very difficult to get into the spaces that tend to collect the dirt and dust most. Yes there is an attachment, but why not make it so you don't need one?

For me the biggest problem is the top heavy weight of the unit forces me to lean it up on something when not in use. The locking mechanism for the vacuum that is supposed to keep it upright is not strong enough, and the entire unit falls over each and every time.

Monopoly Avengers Game
Monopoly Avengers Game
Price: $19.99
21 used & new from $19.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Marginally acceptable., May 22, 2015
This review is from: Monopoly Avengers Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall a nice twist on a classic game. However, as I'm starting to see more and more in board games, quality is going down hill fast. Not a fan of the plastic pieces.

Perky-Pet 403CP Pinch Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar, 8-Ounce
Price: $9.50
10 used & new from $7.77

3.0 out of 5 stars About as cheap as a feeder you'll find. Both price wise and qualilty., May 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Yet to see the birds come to this. Super cheap. I mean, super cheap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20