Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 717

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Corel Painter 2015
Corel Painter 2015
Price: $398.99
12 used & new from $394.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Staggering options, great for a touchscreen for the ultimate in art creation interaction., September 20, 2014
This review is from: Corel Painter 2015 (CD-ROM)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My setup is a year old Gateway AIO touchscreen running the latest Windows 8.1. The installation was a breeze, but the first run had a snag and reported that Corel Painter was not responding. I closed it out and restarted and it loaded just fine. I will chalk the initial software choke on too many things going on behind the scenes.

Once this program is open, the options are staggering. So if you have zero experience with Corel or Adobe, you will not know what is going on here other than to click and try. One could get very technical at this point, but there is really no reason to. If you are looking at this program, I would venture to say you are an artist and already familiar with the software as well as other programs available to you that are similar in nature.

Now, rather than farm out my next book cover, I will give it a go with this program.

The fact that my touchscreen works with this program (I can use my finger to paint etc) really brings out a whole new dimension to it rather than just moving a mouse around.

AmazonBasics On-Ear Headphones
AmazonBasics On-Ear Headphones
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The look and feel won't kill you..but the sound will. :), September 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I will admit that when you hold these in your hand, or even take them out of the packaging for the first time, they do not impress. There is no weight to them and everything is plastic except for the cushion for the ears. Basically, they look and feel cheap. To my amazement, they DO NOT sound cheap. I was quite impressed with the bass on these. They are also quite comfortable to wear. As a matter of fact, my daughter wore them 3 hours straight for a Disney marathon and said she quite pleased with them.

Zoomer Zuppies Interactive Puppy - Candy
Zoomer Zuppies Interactive Puppy - Candy
Price: $39.31
76 used & new from $39.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the volume control on this thing?, September 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Initially this dog was very intriguing. It lights up, it eye's can flash and it makes noise. It makes a lot of noise. Where is the volume control on this toy? Like others, I too was expectant that it would move...but alas, it doesn't. My daughter played the pong game which is done by it tacking your hand movement and the bars are in its eyes. Cool and creepy...all in the same breath.

Ultimately, it was fun for about 30 minutes.

Kobi Electric K7L6 12-watt (60-Watt) PAR30 LED 3000K Warm White Outdoor Flood Light Bulb, Non-Dimmable
Offered by WAD Enterprises, LLC
Price: $24.49
5 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars And then there was light!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Have actually installed this in the bathroom to replace a recently burned out FL that shines into the shower. I must say, this thing certainly does the trick! Lots and lots of light!

Roundup 5705010 Extended Control Weed and Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer Concentrate Bottle, 32-Ounce
Price: $30.24
34 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kill it. Kill it dead., September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works like Roundup. I used this stuff on the weeds that seem to sprout up along the sidewalks and opening between the street and gutter. So far so good. When I use it around the house for weeds in rock beds, it seems to take a little longer to knock them down.

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Immunity Support Duck Jerky Treat for Dogs
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Immunity Support Duck Jerky Treat for Dogs
Price: $11.89
7 used & new from $6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves them. Great for treats. Not sure how you know if Immunity support is part of the package..., September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My 13 year old Collie loves these. Lately she's become very picky about what she was eating so I wasn't sure how this would go over. She had refused her staples: Greenies, bones and Dentasticks. However, these she loved.

Only took off 1 star as I'm not sure how any company claim Immunity support from their product for a pet and how could you?

Destiny - Xbox One
Destiny - Xbox One
Offered by PRICE 2 SAVE
Price: $55.40
71 used & new from $44.88

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Destiny - Xbox One (Video Game)
Boy, what a let down. Put in disc, got update download/install and it won't play. Hate when this happens. Anyone else?
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2014 5:01 PM PDT

OXO Good Grips 6-Piece Plastic Measuring Spoons with added Scraper
OXO Good Grips 6-Piece Plastic Measuring Spoons with added Scraper
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, September 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Who would think something as basic and simple as measuring spoons could garner a 5 star review with a WOW factor? I certainly didn't think so when ordered these from Vine. We've had the metal kind, the plastic kind, the kind on rings and the kind that end up everywhere in a drawer.

This nifty little set solves that problem with a snap feature that has all 6 spoons snapped together. Need the 1/2 tsp? Unsnap it from the others, that will stay snapped together, use it and snap it back in place. Very cool. The grip feature is also a nice detail at the end of each spoon with the leveling scraper just an added bonus.

Definitely worth adding to your cooking/baking drawer.

Aggravation
Aggravation
Price: $18.77
20 used & new from $18.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Turn off the video games!, September 5, 2014
This review is from: Aggravation (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fun, fast game. Just finished up 3 games under 20 minutes playing with 3 players. It's definitely nice to go "throwback" and have some family game nights with board games! I like how they give you an extra marble just in case you lose one. My only complaint would be that the marbles themselves could be a little more hefty so they stay in the holes a little better. Many times they popped out or if the die hit it, it would come rolling out. This game would be a blast with 4 or more players as the more marbles on the board, the more aggravation there will be!

3M 39117 Complete Car Care Kit
3M 39117 Complete Car Care Kit
Price: $47.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice overall. A few items left a little to be desired in my case. Your mileage may vary., August 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was initially concerned that perhaps I wouldn't be able to get in a review of this product without succumbing to the daily rains we've been experiencing. Then, today, with a cloudy sky and nice cool temps of mid 70's, I broke it out and went to town.

The soap is awesome and probably some of the best I've used. The suds factor is insane and so is the sheeting after the was and rinse. It took off the grime and dirt with almost effortless swipes from my sponge. I followed that up with the scratch and scuff remover. This is one of the products that didn't do much, if anything on my car. I have faint, to light to deep scratches in various places on my car. Most of the faint to light are probably washing related and a few various run ins. After multiple attempts of application, I didn't notice any visible difference in appearance of them. My car is a deep red...perhaps that has something to do with it? Next up came the quick wax. Love this stuff. Mist on, wipe off and feel the smooth paint finish on your car...just like a freshly shaved face. :) I followed that up with the synthetic wax protectant. I couldn't tell if that added more shine or not, but my cars surface is super slick now! I then moved on to the tires and wheels. Mind you, I still have the factory plastic wheels and they were pretty dirty. I sprayed on, used a wire brush and honestly, was not that impressed. Again, it could be that there was just too much crud on the wheels that one application wouldn't do it...but hey, by this time, I was getting freaking exhausted out there. I moved on to the plastic lens cleaner and it did bring back the shine to my lenses, more so than just using a glass cleaner. Lastly, I used the interior leather and vinyl cleaner. The first thing I noticed is the smell. I really liked it. Kind of a cross between freshness without being girly.

All in all, this is a great set. The cloths are also very nice and thicker than most microfiber towels I've used in the past.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20