Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 846

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
EAS Lean 15 Protein, Vanilla, 1.7 Pound
EAS Lean 15 Protein, Vanilla, 1.7 Pound
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff...just some ridiculous packaging issues., July 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have tried many a protein powder in my day. And I must say, this is my new favorite. With my handheld Braun blender, I can get this stuff mixed up in no time. I use almond milk or coconut milk and the blend is always very smooth and creamy. I usually do one of these for breakfast and have started having another one early evening to help curb my late night munchies...it has definitely helped with those.

There are only 2 things I don't like about this. Why is the packaging so big? I mean seriously, when I opened it up, the container was about half full. I'm not saying I got ripped off, but man, if that much settling is going to happen, then EAS you don't need to make the container so large. Secondly, I'm not a fan of needing to scoop in 2 scoops for the serving size. I mean really, you go overboard on the packaging in size and then produce a small scoop that requires 2 scoops to get the correct serving size.

Alas, I do think this will be a continued purchase for me going forward.

Axe White Label Body Wash, Night 16 ounce
Axe White Label Body Wash, Night 16 ounce
Price: $3.09
19 used & new from $3.09

4.0 out of 5 stars I actually might buy this stuff., July 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Honestly, when it comes to body washes, I mostly could care less. I just want something that is easy, will get me clean and not dry out my skin like the bar soap of the old days.

To my surprise, I really enjoyed this body wash. I'm not even "close" to the typical Axe target market (read as over 45) and I must say, the fragrance is nice, it left me feeling clean and it didn't dry out my skin.

I may actually buy this stuff.

Pre de Provence Soap Shea Enriched Everyday 300 Gram Extra Large French Soap Bar in Beafutiful Gift Box- Pierrevert
Price: $16.99
9 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong scent not enough to keep my wife from loving it., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife was very happy to give this a try. In her opinion, she enjoys the bar very much and has said that it lathers very quickly and has a thick, creamy feel.

She was impressed with the packaging and thought that it could easily be given as a gift as the bar of soap is shipped in a nice box with shredded paper as its nest.

As of now, her only dislike is the scent which to her is very strong.

D'Addario Woodwinds DCRKGR12 All Natural Cork Grease - Box of 12 Tubes
D'Addario Woodwinds DCRKGR12 All Natural Cork Grease - Box of 12 Tubes
Price: $40.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up from the clarinet player in the house., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my daughter who plays the clarinet. She has indicated that it is "very good" at what it does. Which, quite honestly, I'm not sure what it does since I don't play the clarinet. :)

That being said, she's happy. So I'm happy. She does like the fact that it is all natural.

Remington WR5100 Women's Rotary Shaver, Pink
Remington WR5100 Women's Rotary Shaver, Pink
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad if you are looking to go electric., June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall a decent electric shaver. My wife first reported that she didn't think it was shaving at all, but then realized it does take some time for the hairs and more than one pass to achieve best results. Also, as with any razor it does take time for your hair to respond to a new way of shaving Having been a razor user for years and then going to electric, it does take some time to get used to it.

The only dock on the stars is because it does still take multiple passes for her to feel like the same closeness with razors.

Shock Doctor SVR Recovery Compression Socks, Black, Adult-Large
Shock Doctor SVR Recovery Compression Socks, Black, Adult-Large
Price: $33.49
2 used & new from $28.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to run on the small side., June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So depending on the shoe, I wear anything from a 10.5 to possibly an 11.5. Not a big swing, but when you aren't used to wearing compression socks, that size chart better be dead on.

In all fairness to the manufacturer, I wasn't given the option to pick a size...just Large was available.

I really thought I wasn't going to be able to get these over my feet. It was an epic battle of tug and war, but I finally prevailed and took off on a run. Overall I like the feel that these provide over the calf compression product.

Shock Doctor SVR Recovery Compression Calf Sleeve, Black, Adult-Large
Shock Doctor SVR Recovery Compression Calf Sleeve, Black, Adult-Large
Offered by Insole Dept
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $23.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit if you're tall., June 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very nice. I just finished walking 1 mile and while it may not seem like a big deal to some, wearing these while walking has helped my calfs a great deal. They also seem to have helped with my shin splint problem that I've had a hard time getting a handle on. I will continue to wear these to see if they can help alleviate the pain 100%

I'm 6'3 and these are the perfect size for me. They go from the top of the ankle to just above my calf. They have a nice firm grasp around my leg, without cutting off circulation.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best gadgets I own., June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
This device has literally changed/simplified my life. Instead of running to a computer for news, weather, sports, I just walk into range and ask Alexa and she responds almost instantly. it can also give me my expected morning commute time!

The device sits unobtrusive on countertop in our kitchen. I've had very little issues with the voice recognition...even from another room.

The sound is great for music, but it still does sound computerized when Alexa reads you the news etc.

Alexa can add items to my shopping list, shuffle an artist or album, I can tell her louder and up goes the volume. It will get my stations from iHeart and others. It will search Wiki, give me conversions and so much more.

Amazon has released several updates improving functionality since the early adopters were able to purchase it. I look for more to keep coming.

Finally a device that simplifies my life, not complicate it.

I cant think of a reason at this point not to own one.

Trident Case AEGIS for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Green
Trident Case AEGIS for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Green
Offered by TheTechGuru
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete steal at $10, June 18, 2015
This is a complete steal for $10. The phone is very well contained in the cases. My only problem is the button covering the silence switch for the iPhone 5s. It's hard to flip open and has made me realize how often I silence my phone. Easy fix though, just cut off the tab that covers the switch.

A HUGE bonus for me is the earplug port is wide enough to accept my Monster connector from my car. They've made this plenty wide and deep so that the plug fits perfect without having to remove the case.

Tushi Fitness Tracker Wristband. Bright Oled Display - Multiple Wireless Functions with additional Silent Vibration Alarm & Activity Reminder - Monitor Your Health & Fitness at the Touch of a Button
Offered by 1001 Enterprise
Price: $125.50
2 used & new from $62.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent tracker for the price, but can still use some improvements., June 18, 2015
Let me preface this entire review by stating that I own, have owned, several trackers: Basis H1, Fitbit flex, Misfit Flash and Withings...so I have a lot of data to compare with here.

Overall, I place this as my 2nd favorite behind the Fitbit...the reason this doesn't take 1st place is the partner app for smartphones. One of the major headaches is the settings menu that alters between imperial and metric systems...even if you choose imperial. For example, I tell it I want imperial measurements, but it still requires my weight and stride in metric (kg and cm). Not huge, but come on. Certainly an easy fix.

I also don't like the fact that I have to manually sync the device. Again, my Fitbit and others would do that throughout the day without having to manually do it. The sync order is kind of odd. Wake up the Tushi by pushing the button, then go to your app and hit sync. If you hit sync first in the app and don't wake up the Tushi, it's a no go.

I loved how my Misfit and Basis Health knew when I went to sleep. I didn't have to anything to tell it to go into sleep mode like the Fitbit and now this device. I have to hold the button down for 3s to tell it to go into sleep mode. While it may not be a big deal, it is hard to remember to do that when you've had other units that don't require you to do anything other than to go to sleep.

I love the alarms, 4 separate ones can be set. I also love the "hey, get off your butt and exercise" feature that you can customize based on how many minutes you want of inactivity before you are reminded to "get off your butt".

The band seems durable which is a plus over the Misfit Flash which broke in under 60 days.

Overall, worth the purchase in hopes of some software upgrades to come.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20