Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback
Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Browse

D. Couse's Profile

Customer Reviews: 986

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Brynk Balancing Game
Brynk Balancing Game
Price: $17.87
10 used & new from $17.87

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun, reverse Jenga that will be enjoyed by all., May 4, 2016
This review is from: Brynk Balancing Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fun game overall. Like a reverse "Jenga" where you build the tower up from scratch rather than take pieces and put on top of each other. However, it is the rolling base that makes this game.

Most games are very quick, which adds to the excitement of the next build.

Smart packaging that is actually used for game play.

Well done.

MET-Rx Nuclear X Strawberry Lemonade, 288 gram
MET-Rx Nuclear X Strawberry Lemonade, 288 gram
Offered by ZogoSportz
Price: $27.17
7 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boost, but at the cost of stomach discomfort for me and my wife., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a caffeine junkie, so I wasn't expecting this to give me a huge boost. I was right, which isn't a bad thing. It was just about right and did not give me shakes or crash, but helped me through my spin workout.

My wife reported that it really upset her stomach after a meal. Even after a bowl of oatmeal and a hard-boiled egg, I too can report that it made my stomach upset with some slight discomfort..before I even started working out.

For that reason, I'm going to rate it a 3 "OK" and see if the stomach issues I'm experiencing will go away after more uses.

Bluetooth Receiver / Car Kit, TaoTronics Portable Wireless Audio Adapter 3.5 mm Stereo Output (Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, Built-in Microphone) for Home Audio Music Streaming Sound System
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I've made in a long, long time., April 27, 2016
Best purchase I have made in long, long time!

My older car has an audio jack and I've always hated trying plug in a cord into my phone to get the music through the AUX jack. Mainly because the way the car is made, this input jack is down in a pocket near the front of the car...translation, not very accessible.

Enter the TaoTronics BT receiver. Plug it in, turn it on, my iPhone connected instantly and I was playing music within seconds.

Love it.

Thrustmaster Y-350X 7.1 Powered DOOM Edition for Xbox One and WINDOWS
Thrustmaster Y-350X 7.1 Powered DOOM Edition for Xbox One and WINDOWS
Price: $149.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to your gaming experience., April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As far as headphones go, these are pretty nice. Although Doom is yet to be released (I have pre-ordered it) I can tell you that after playing The Division with these on for 3 hours, they are very comfortable. I will tell you I've owned several headphones (Turtle Beach wired, wireless and other brands to name a few) and so far, these rank in the top.

Sound was good to very good. It was hard to distinguish the 7.1 surround sound with this game, but overall, I was happy with how the sound did come through.

I like the idea of its own power source so it isn't eating up your controller battery.

Volume on the pad is also kind of cool, but the lettering is very small and against the red background, it is almost impossible to see.

I did experience several cracks and pops while playing, so that was disappointing and the reason for 4 star instead of 5.

Goody Clean Radiance Paddle Brush with Copper Bristles and Hanging Hole
Goody Clean Radiance Paddle Brush with Copper Bristles and Hanging Hole
Offered by NY Discounts
Price: $6.79
3 used & new from $6.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if you have sensitive scalp., April 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first thing you notice with this brush is how stiff the bristles are. There is ZERO give in them, which means you will almost have to get used to brushing your hair all over again. I haven't noticed any difference with shine because of the copper bristles, but I do like it rough, so it is not a significant issue for me.

Avoid if you have a sensitive scalp.

Zinus Extra Firm 12 Inch Big & Tall Support Plus Spring Mattress, King
Zinus Extra Firm 12 Inch Big & Tall Support Plus Spring Mattress, King
Offered by Sleep Revolution
Price: $800.00
2 used & new from $379.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Aches and pains are gone., April 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
To have a mattress delivered that is stuffed into a box as seen on the main Amazon page, using their compression technology and have it rolled up like a swath of carpet is amazing. I still can't get over that I pulled out a spring mattress that was rolled up like carpet from a shipping box, slit the plastic wrap and watched this mattress spring to life!

Getting beyond the craziness of that, I will say that this is a very firm and comfortable mattress. My old mattress was about 10 years old and my back and shoulders were beginning to hurt every morning as the old mattress lost its support.

So far, after almost a week, I've slept great, the aches and pains are gone, and I still can't believe this mattress came delivered like a roll of carpet!

KitchenAid 7-Piece Essential Tool and Gadget Set, Black
KitchenAid 7-Piece Essential Tool and Gadget Set, Black
Price: $37.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more from this brand., April 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pretty disappointed in this. Not only did I only get 5 items instead of 7, they are not very sturdy. After a few uses on a skillet the spatula has started to fray. I expect more from KitchenAid.

Proraso After Shave Balm, Protective and Moisturizing, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Proraso After Shave Balm, Protective and Moisturizing, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Price: $16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite scent, could use a better delivery method than a glass bottle., April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the Proraso shave cream so I thought I'd give this a try.

Oddly, the scent on this product is a little off for me as others have mentioned. It is hard to describe, but it isn't really that strong (which is fine) but I also don't get a nice feel on my skin when applying this balm.

I'm not a fan of the glass container. It is thick and heavy and makes it harder to get it out of the bottle. A plastic squeeze bottle would be much better than this.

EcoScents The Holiday Pack, Multicolor
EcoScents The Holiday Pack, Multicolor
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, long lasting scents., April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This pack is a wonderful assortment of holiday scents that seem to last and last in our warmers. We have several warmers scattered throughout the house and even just using one cube results in a wonderful scent.

My favorite is the snow covered pine as it is strong and really permeates the area you have it being warmed in.

Would definitely recommend and will definitely reorder.

Viva Labs Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement - The HIGHEST Concentration Omega 3 Capsules, 2,200mg Fish Oil/serving, 180 Softgels
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $52.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Always enjoy high quality supplements from Viva Labs., April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never really been disappointed in Viva Labs products. They all seem to be very high quality and these fish oil tabs are no different.

Very easy to swallow and although I can't really tell a difference yet in taking them, I will continue to finish out the bottle and know that I'm taking a high quality supplement that is better than taking none.

I did get some fish aftertaste with these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20