Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 760

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tom's of Maine Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.15 Ounce
Tom's of Maine Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.15 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All I can say is YUMMY! Which is odd for a lip balm. But you know what? YUMMY!

Love the peppermint, the slight tingle it leaves on the lips and hardly any shine so us guys don't go around looking like we have on some kind of vaseline or something on our lips.

As of this review, no price is posted so I will be curious to see what they charge for this. If it's in line with Burts Bees, I may just have to switch.

Magellan RoadMate 9400-LM 7-Inch GPS Navigator
Magellan RoadMate 9400-LM 7-Inch GPS Navigator
Price: $149.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Unable to create account to update software/maps...are they getting hacked by North Korea or what??, December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Came today and am having issues creating an account and updating maps/software. Every time I try, I get a "server busy, please try again" popup. Which, quite honestly, in today's world is unacceptable. I can't even remember the last time any webpage threw me a "server busy" error. What's up, are you getting hacked by North Korea or what? So...I still can't create an account which means I can't check for updates.

Screen is nice size and including the edge, this GPS runs 8.5 inches diagonally and in my hands reminds more of a tablet or ereader than a GPS unit. For it's size I'm impressed it is very light.

I will test it against my Garmin and see which I like better.

TapouT Extreme Muscle Supplements, 60 Count
TapouT Extreme Muscle Supplements, 60 Count
Price: $38.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it for the workout boost and also a morning perk me up., December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As someone that has done numerous cardio workouts (Insanity, Insanity Asylum, Boot Camps etc) I've always looked for something that gives me a nice boost. I prefer pills over drinks, as the drinks tend to slosh around my stomach while working out.

I shouldn't be sensitive to caffeine as I'm a heavy coffee drinker, but these pills do give me a noticeable boost. Nothing overpowering, almost that perfect buzz to push through an intense workout.

I also like one in the morning to replace my coffee habit...that single pill gives me a great start to my day.

Metamucil Biotic Probiotic Supplement with Bio-Active 12, 45 Count
Metamucil Biotic Probiotic Supplement with Bio-Active 12, 45 Count
Offered by Lizbestdeals
Price: $9.00
14 used & new from $9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it's really doing anything. I prefer the "live" liquid versions of probiotics., December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not sure its really doing anything. If you want to take a probiotic, I recommend the "live" version, or liquid form that you keep in your fridge. With that product, I can tell that my digestive system is more efficient and less stressed after a quick, bad for me meal (say perhaps fast food).

Dragon Age Inquisition - Xbox One
Dragon Age Inquisition - Xbox One
Price: $49.99
39 used & new from $49.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Oblivion, that's for sure., December 17, 2014
After seeing a lot of negative reviews, I was very hesitant about purchasing this game. I had played the other DA games and enjoyed them, so it really seemed as if something was amiss with this game for quite a few gamers. Then I got lucky and Amazon had it for $39, so I went for it. So far, I'm happy I paid $39 and not $59.

While I haven't completed the game, there are some flaws that do take away from the game play.

Graphics: A lot of people have complained on this. To me, it isn't really noticeable until they do cut scenes...which is odd, because those should be the best! The faces on these characters are "off", skin looks like plastic and what is up with the glowing lips/glossy faces? Seriously distracting. Teeth...don't get me started on what looks like rotted out teeth for every character that talks. It's like the designers said, why deal with that level of detail. Lets just throw in some brown and black behind those moving lips and call it good.

Game play: Not bad...if all you want to do is pull RT to attack with your melee weapon. Spell casting is a little less involved, but a nice variety to just simple RT pulling.

Voice acting: Decent.

Depth: This is where the game seems to shine from the single player quest mode. Several quests to keep you going and going.

I debated on giving this a 3 star, but you know what, for $39 "I like it" rather than "Its okay".

Beautiful Nutrition Venom Appetite Control Drink Mix, Lemon, 14 Count
Beautiful Nutrition Venom Appetite Control Drink Mix, Lemon, 14 Count
Price: $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Still hungry., December 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No noticeable difference in appetite control (took it with breakfast for a couple of days, and was still hungry at lunch) vs. not taking it gives it 3 stars...minus 1 more star for taste.

Chemical Guys TVD_201_16 - Vintage Series Natural Shine, Satin Shine Dressing (16 oz)
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical guys, you have a new customer!, December 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this product! This vintage series natural shine is a keeper. Using it on my 2000 Dodge and 2007 Toyota (both with over 120,000 miles) it really brought the interior plastics to life again. Just enough shine to know that its clean, but not high gloss like an armor all or others out there.

It also worked really well on my black exterior trim that tends to fade over time.

I will definitely be using this year round to spruce up my cars.

CulCharge Smallest Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone & iPad Apple MFI Certified
CulCharge Smallest Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone & iPad Apple MFI Certified
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I'd hoped,, December 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Too small. Doesn't work with my phones case (as noted by others here) and you need a laptop to use it. My desktop all in one has USB ports on the side of the monitor, but this device has no support or rigidity, so the phone will just fall out of the charging port.

Chemical Guys SPI_993_16 - Nonsense Colorless & Odorless All Surface Cleaner (16 oz)
Price: $10.10
3 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for cars, December 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall a very nice cleaner that works well around the house also. Got up stains on my carpet that had been there awhile and also great on just the general "dingy" look of my cars upholstry after a steam clean.

Only problem as others have noted is the writing on the back for directions is impossible to read. White on silver on clear is not a good idea.

Samantha Lewthwaite T-shirts - Jamal is - Condemn Tshirts Unisex Pink
Samantha Lewthwaite T-shirts - Jamal is - Condemn Tshirts Unisex Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrorist quote on a pink TShirt. How sickening. Pull this item Amazon!, December 10, 2014
Why in the world would Amazon allow such a hate speech to be sold on a shirt. A quote from a known terrorist on a pink TShirt. How sickening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20