Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for D. Couse > Reviews

Browse

D. Couse's Profile

Customer Reviews: 880

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Couse "darkman1969" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sterling Silver Oxidized Celtic Knot Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver Oxidized Celtic Knot Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $28.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pendant. Good weight and looks nice., September 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the second piece of jewelry from the Amazon collection I've received and just like the 1st one I have, I'm very impressed. Even without jewels, the piece is high quality. It has weight, without being heavy and looks great.

The chain was cheapo, but easily swapped it out with another piece.

I would buy this piece of jewelry.

Goody's Headache Powder, Mixed Fruit Blast, 24 Count
Goody's Headache Powder, Mixed Fruit Blast, 24 Count
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Way better than the old "crush an aspirin" method., September 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice, convenient way to carry and have on hand a source to releve headaches. I was able to test it out with a real headache...not a migraine mind you, but a headache nonetheless and am happy to report this did seem to kick in faster than popping a pill.

Liked the flavor, tart but also had some aftertaste.

Guardzilla GZ502B All-In-One Video Security System (Black)
Guardzilla GZ502B All-In-One Video Security System (Black)
Price: $99.99
16 used & new from $74.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave up after an hour of not being able to connect, August 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have installed my fair share of similar cameras/systems. Dropcam, and the others worked with no problems. They all had similar if not identical procedures: Turn on device, download app, connect to the devices wifi, then the device and your router talk...and viola, its connected and you are good to go.
Not with Guardzilla. Not only has thing failed to connect, half of the times it wouldnt even list my network to connect to. My neighbors were there, but mine weren't. Of course I get out of the app, and my iPhone promptly connects to my network.

It really seems like a hit or miss with this device. I know what I'm doing on my end is right.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with dual-band routers as this device will only see my 2.4ghz band...could be. Either way, it is useless to me.

EDIT: 8/31/15

I really don't like things getting the best of me, so I tackled it again and was finally able to get it to connect...albeit slowly. I have to say, in the end, the video quality is subpar...even on the highest setting. The motion detection system is spotty...even after changing settings. The pet setting doesn't work for me. The images it catches when armed wouldn't let you finger a criminal in a court room if needed. Not to mention the god-awful clicking noise this thing makes when you trip the motion sensor.

For $50 more, do yourself a favor and get a DropCam.

Gorham Rick Bayless Enchilada/Lasagna Pan, Large, Red
Gorham Rick Bayless Enchilada/Lasagna Pan, Large, Red
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $25.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for smothered burritos too!, August 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very nice and sturdy pan. Perfect for enchiladas and even smothered burritos. The pan seems to distribute the heat evenly on the bottom and throughout, melted cheese wasn't a problem coming out of the pan.

This is a heavy pan and actually looks nice enough that it could easily sit out on your stove top without making that area look junky

Have yet to try it for lasagna but I'm not expecting any issues.

Genuine Joe GJO58230 Plastic Cups, 16 fl. oz., Clear (Pack of 50)
Genuine Joe GJO58230 Plastic Cups, 16 fl. oz., Clear (Pack of 50)
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $9.65
3 used & new from $4.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be like the "red" ones, but clear., August 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good basic plastic cups. Durability is strong and also reminds me of the red plastic ones. Not sure they would survive a run through dishwasher with a heated dry cycle, but easily can be re-used throughout day/week which is what I'm looking for.

Jurassic Park Mega-Strike T-Rex Action Figure
Jurassic Park Mega-Strike T-Rex Action Figure
Price: $29.99
69 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice detail, will provide some for kids, August 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A decent kids toy if they are into dinosaurs...or just love the Jurassic Park Movies.

This is definitely one of the larger dinosaur toys I've seen, and the toy itself is all plastic. The body and legs are the hard plastic you would expect, but to allow for movement the neck and tail has more of a consistency of a latex.

It's a dinosaur that makes noise and moves a little. It should entertain your kid(s) for a while, but I think it is more impressive just having sit on your desk.

AmazonBasics Digital Kitchen Scale with LCD Display
AmazonBasics Digital Kitchen Scale with LCD Display
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to my kitchen., August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice addition to any kitchen. Several options of measurement: g, ml, lb/oz and fluid oz. My only issue is that I wish in the gram setting it did 10th's...so there is no 0.5 gram...its a whole number or nothing.

Loopdedoo Spinning Loom Kit
Loopdedoo Spinning Loom Kit
Price: $27.47
63 used & new from $18.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set to start making bracelets., August 19, 2015
This review is from: Loopdedoo Spinning Loom Kit (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall this is a nice set that comes with a lot of color variety. The instructions seem a little difficult at first, but in no time, my daughter was making her bracelets. I have request a Blue and Orange one for the upcoming Bronco's season. Of course, she is a Patriots fan, so I'm not holding my breath that I will see my bracelet any time soon.

iHealth Am3s Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker for iPhone and Android
iHealth Am3s Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker for iPhone and Android
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars If Amazon would let me write a one word review it would be this: useless, August 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Of all of the fitness trackers I have owned and currently own, this is the worst of the lot. For a little background here is what I've used so far: Fitbit, Withings, Misfit, Basis, Tushi Fitness, Moov, Pebble and even a no-name device, this iHealth is utterly useless.

Amazingly, this device arrives in a very nice, sleek package which makes you think it is going to be nice. Reality soon sets in however as you pull out the miniature instruction booklet that is about 40 pages thick and out of all of that, you get 4 pages of colorful icons telling you how to set it up. It goes something like this: Get Charged, Get the App, Get Connected, Displays, Mode and Personalize. I've still yet to see the sleep mode screen, workout screen and airplane mode screen...I have no idea how to get to those because nothing tells you!

Step tracking is a joke. I got up this morning to write this review and walked about 45 steps to get some coffee and sit at the computer. I'm up to 191 steps already. I've walked 1/10th of a mile and have burned 715 calories already. I mean, this is so bad, it should be recalled.

The only positive experience I've had is the device had no problem connecting to the app on my iPhone 5S. However, the app itself is useless as even when it syncs, the dashboard layout reads no data for sleep, activity etc...when clearly there is some. Only when you maximize each section do you see any type of chart of your data.

This has the silent alarm, which worked great for waking me up, but the "get up and move" alarm that went off during the night on several occasions almost had me throwing this against the wall. My settings clearly tell the device to only track between certain times, and yet it was telling me at 11pm that I had been idle for too long. Yah, duh. I'm trying to sleep.

I'm pretty sure firmware updates can't save this product from imploding in the already crowded fitness/activity tracker market.

Java Factory Variety Pack Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, 40 Count
Java Factory Variety Pack Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, 40 Count
Price: $22.77
4 used & new from $22.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK for me., August 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall, these coffee's are just OK in my opinion. For whatever reason, they all based very weak to me...even on the lowest ounce brew setting on my Keurig. Da Bomb, which is supposed to have double caffeine didn't do much for me from a pick-me up standpoint.

I've also come to like SF Bay coffee's as they are darker, richer and remarkably cheaper that sit in a mesh pod...not a plastic one like these and others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2015 12:24 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20