Profile for Juan Grande > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juan Grande RSS Feed (colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
No Powdery Mildew 1 Quart (Makes 1 Gallon)
No Powdery Mildew 1 Quart (Makes 1 Gallon)
Offered by LookoutDeals
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have a bad PM breakout, October 12, 2014
This is supposed to work, according to friends who use it. But $23 for 1 gallon worth when you can buy 10 gallons worth for twice the price of this!

If you have a bad PM breakout, I would imagine multiple uses would be called for. If conditions are ripe for PM, I would think a pre-emptive spray would be wise.You can use chemical mildew-sides, but if you consume your plants, what else might you be consuming.

LiteFuze LT Series 2000 Watt Heavy Duty Voltage Converter Transformer - Step Up/Down 110/120/220/240V - Fully Grounded Cord - Patented Universal Output Socket, German/French Shucko Output Socket - Circuit Breaker Protection
Offered by ELC COMPANY
Price: $89.00
5 used & new from $77.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Although I have not bought one of these, I ..., July 29, 2014
Although I have not bought one of these, I did buy a 50 watt solar panel from these guys and made by LiteFuze. It failed after 2 years. A solar panel should last 20 yrs! I've tried to contact LiteFuze for an explanation of their panel warranties. Email is the only way. After 1 week, no reply from them. This 1 star is for customer service!

Edit: Today, I received a reply! It is under warranty. I have gone from 1 star to 4!

LiteFuze® 50W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 50 Watt - High-Efficiency - Durable Heavy Duty Long Lasting Frame
Offered by Bombay Electronics
Price: $99.00
4 used & new from $99.00

3.0 out of 5 stars FAILED AFTER 2 YRS., July 24, 2014
I bought one of these in August of 2012. I use it for battery maintenance ( with HQRP 10 amp charge controller) on a lift trailer. I noticed today, the nominal output has dropped to 10V (yes my battery is dead). The panel is showing no signs of corrosion etc. so I'm assuming there was an internal fail in the circuitry. I am trying to contact the manufacturer/seller as it is no longer Amazon's responsibility. Email is my only recourse ( I would love a phone #).

I'll update if/ when I hear from LITEFUZE.

EDIT: I heard from them today. They say the panel is warrantied. I've upped from 1 to 3 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2014 3:06 PM PDT

Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR Cameras and Digital Cameras with single-contact Hot Shoe
Price: $35.28
24 used & new from $29.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Slave works intermittently, December 15, 2013
My copy seems to have a problem with the optical sensor that triggers the slave mode flash. Out of the box, it works when it wants to. I was using it and a Yongnuo 560 together, triggered by my in camera flash ( set to slave command) and it stopped working after 5 mins. use. The Yongnuo fired every time. I traded positions of the 2 flashes to see if it was other light interfering. No, it was the Neewer gone bad. Sending it back.

Viefly 3 Channel RC Military Gyro Mini Indoor Helicopter
Viefly 3 Channel RC Military Gyro Mini Indoor Helicopter
Offered by Genius Buy
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fly!, December 25, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
As others stated, item does not lift off even w/full battery. My son tore the box apart so I hope we can put it back together and return!

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3 16 MP Micro Four-Thirds Interchangeable Lens Camera with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD (Body Only)
6 used & new from $209.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price?, December 10, 2012
I've owned in the past, the canon 20-30-40-D w/24-70 2.8L and 70-200 2.8 L IS and a 100mm 2.8 macro. I sold them 3 yrs. ago because I never took them anywhere! 2 months ago I discovered for myself the m4/3 system. I bought a G3 and the 14mm 2.5. Since then I've added the 25mm PL and the 45 1.8 Oly. These lenses w/ the G3 are equal in every way to that previous system( not the same focal length) except I actually take them, in a small shoulder bag, everywhere! With the addition of several high quality lenses ( I lust for the 60mm Oly macro and the 75mm 1.8 Oly) you can make a wonderful kit. And, at $299, the G3 is going to be my 2nd body also. The G5 is intriguing @ $499, but I really want an OMD-EM5. However with the pace of advancement in this genre of camera systems, I've decided to wait a while for better prices ( 6 mo. perhaps). The G3 has wonderful ergonomics for advance camera usage, an excellent electronic viewfinder and a nifty articulating screen with touch function abilities( touch focus and shoot is awesome)! Probably its only drawback is low light usage even with fast lenses. I'd expect significant advances in the sensor over the next 1-2 yrs. The EM5 has a better sensor and in-body stabilization, which is its advantage and why I want one. But at 3-4 times the price of the G3, I'll wait! Some might say, " why not the epm2 or the epl-5?". Quite simply,lack of EVF and ergonomics. Like I said, I'll wait!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2012 8:17 AM PST

Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 Lens for Panasonic Lumix G-Series Digital Cameras
4 used & new from $398.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price!, November 25, 2012
I got this lens 2 weeks ago when Amazon dropped the price to $229. I was hesitant because of the reviews about sharpness problems around 1/80- 1/200 shutter speed. I also read that the shutter on certain cameras might be causing the image blur. Well, I have the Panny G3 and I've yet to see any problems with lens blurring beyond what you might expect with a 90-300mm equivalent zoom. I've handheld shot many images @ 1/200 zoomed out to 175mm on the lens in daylight @ 200 ISO that have been sharp and dynamic. Not Canon L-IS IQ, but pretty close. I've compared it @ 45mm w/olympus 45mm-1.8, outdoors @ same f-stop, and it appears to be every bit as sharp (not as dynamic,however) when viewed in Lightroom. I don't pixel peep so I can't speak to that, but viewing on 22" IPS screen or printing at 11x14 would not reveal any significant weaknesses in sharpness. Of course it would undoubtedly suffer in low light compared to the 45mm Oly and there's no comparing the bokeh, but shooting the mountains in late afternoon-evening, it did really well. Initially I had planned to just check it out then return it, but, at this price, it seems to be a keeper! If your looking for a very lightweight compact zoom for your m4/3 that produces very nice quality photos, @ $229, it's a no brainer.

I've done a little outdoor video and there is definitely some focus "hunting" going on, but I think it' probably the G3's limitation or mine...

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2CP51264BC1067
Offered by WHOLESALE TAG
Price: $79.99
6 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPUTER WON"T RECOGNIZE BOTH AT ONCE!, November 16, 2012
I have a MB 2010, 2.4ghz, 2g ram, 250g HD. After trying every configuration, computer will only recognize 5g max. Both cards are fine but not together. So far I can't figure it out!

Update: The problem was with me seating them correctly in the computer. They are working fine!

Kent Boy's Super 20 Mountain Bike (20-Inch Wheels)
Kent Boy's Super 20 Mountain Bike (20-Inch Wheels)

3.0 out of 5 stars Crank is stiff!, October 5, 2012
The bike was a little late thru Prime but no big deal. The crank is very stiff however. It won't spin freely in reverse like it should. Anybody know what that could be? Bearings are maybe istalled too tight? Also the front wheel is way out of true. No signs of shipping impact. Seems to be good other than that. Maybe I got the lemon judged by other's review. But my son's b-day is in 2 days so no returning plus it would be difficult to repack. I'll probably take it to a shop to true wheel and fix crank if necessary.

Keen Men's Bidwell Slide,Tobacco,15 M US
Keen Men's Bidwell Slide,Tobacco,15 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fitting same as non leather version, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Keen Men's Bidwell Slide (Apparel)
I have bought 2 pair of the discontinued non-leather version of this slide. I loved them. These do not fit as well on me (15 US). Too loose! But I really like Keen shoes when they fit!

Page: 1 | 2