Profile for Brad Hugel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brad Hugel RSS Feed

Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System
Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System
12 used & new from $84.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than tassimo, November 5, 2012
We had a tassimo machine for years. We liked it because it made lattes. That machine just broke down, so we started looking at other options. We were spening a lot of money on coffee and wanted a machine that let us use a fillable filter. Since you can adjust cup size with this machine, you can make an espresso shot. We bought a frother and we make great lattes with this machine. We are saving money since we use the generic coffee filter 80% of the time. I would recommend making the switch from tassimo.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 7:18 AM PST

Froth Au Lait MINI Milk Frother
Froth Au Lait MINI Milk Frother

3.0 out of 5 stars Too frothy, November 5, 2012
We were replacing our tassimo machine with a kuerig and needed to get something to make lattes. When you fill the froth au lait up to the fill line, almost half the cup will be froth. When you go over the fill line, it froths perfectly, but the milk isn't hot enough. We now microwave the milk before using the machine and fill above the fill line. It works but there are many steps to making our lattes.

Bose Lifestyle T20 home theater system--Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bose Lifestyle T20 home theater system--Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $999.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 5, 2012
Everything about this system is awesome. It is very easy to install and set up. I was replacing my current sound system. I debated changing it for a while, because I wasn't sure if the difference in sound would be noticeable. Once I turned the new Bose system on, I was amazed at the difference. I was dissappointed that I'd debated for so long. It does cost more, but you will be happy with the sound.