Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Edda Björk Ármannsdottir > Reviews

Browse

Edda Björk Árman...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edda Björk Ármannsdottir RSS Feed (Iceland)

News Muse: Humorous Poems Inspired by Strange News
News Muse: Humorous Poems Inspired by Strange News
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 12, 2014
I can honestly recommend these poems, they're not only a great source of health benefiting laughter but also well written. Purchase arrived immediately, I don't have Kindle but it was easy to download a free application for my Mac Book.

ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs
ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs
Price: $9.50 - $31.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver !, September 4, 2013
Those briefs may have saved the lifes of my hike mates! The elements fought me hard almost killing me by placing nasty blisters on my feet, so I was not in a good mood after a few hours... but I swear on dark chocolate, rum AND nicotine that if I'd have had burns on my private parts (like I get if I sweat for long in normal underwear) I probably would have started throwing stones around and possibly not missed... Also, after enduring the hike, I've been using them for normal day activity, and I realize I love them. They are light, fit well, stay dry and feel clean. I'm about to order some more. In short: really really good stuff. Buy them.

HikeGoo Blister Prevention Cream Specifically Formulated for Feet
HikeGoo Blister Prevention Cream Specifically Formulated for Feet
Offered by Foot Kinetics
Price: $10.99 - $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How shall I put this..., September 4, 2013
I really like this cream. It smells good and feels good. It's a good product. But I got huge blisters on the front of my big toes and I really nearly died... well to be fair let's say I got a nasty case of the "kill me now" feeling. I'm certain that it's not to be blamed on the cream though because I did NOT get blisters on the part's of my feet that I normally get blisters on shorter hikes, so the cream really does it's job and delivers as promised.
However, my hike was long, an infamous trek on hard terrain in the very North-Western most peninsula of Iceland in the cold over rivers, rough rocks and swamp and I really should have stopped and re-applied to my toes. It was a torture and if I'd have had a signal on my phone I would have dialed Heli-pick-up. In short: Good cream that does what is promises, but it's not a science fiction make all troubles go away product, one must use it smart, reapply, and it does not make mountains smaller or backpacks lighter. I'm looking forward to using it again on a more "made for normal people" hike. Still it deserves 5 stars cause it's good stuff for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best lip balm, February 17, 2011
A friend gave me this lip balm and I did not use it at first because I had several others.
Then one day I could not find my regular one so I took this one thinking I should throw it out as it was about 1 year old. I got a surprise! It has a nice scent and feels great on the lips. I get very dry lips in cold weather. Now it is almost finisched and I decided ti check if it was sold on Amazon. It is wooohoooo!!!!

BioTech Pharmacal - D3-50 (50,000 IU) - 100 Count
BioTech Pharmacal - D3-50 (50,000 IU) - 100 Count
Offered by GreenDot sales
Price: $18.96
29 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars No infection and Weightloss!!!, February 9, 2011
I have had serious discomfort due to reoccurring sinus- and lung infections every time I catch the flue or the common cold and also in the spring time when pollen is high. Last winter I had to take 5 rounds of antibiotics because of this. It does not seem to matter if I get the flue shot, I actually get sick from that sometimes and then still get the flu and I always get really sick, coughing and losing sleep for 2-3 weeks after each flu. I live on 64°N and my Vitamin-D level was low when I got tested.
I did not get the flue shot this year and when ever I feel sickly that has happened 3 times since September I do "Stoss Therapy" [...]
I've also taken one of these pills 2--3 times a month but I recently I changed to 5000IU daily as I would forget to take these.
Long story short, I have not had a single respiratory infection or constipation since I started this in September 2010. I also notised that I have lost weight, I suddenly did not feel like eating sugar any more and I a hard core sugar addict! Perhaps this is because I sleep better since I breath better. This product rocks! I take one or two Calcium/Magnesium/Zink with my Vitamin D, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Solaray-Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc-Caps/dp/B004F80PU8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1297265287&sr=8-6

HUE Women's Opaque Sheer to Waist Opaque Tight
HUE Women's Opaque Sheer to Waist Opaque Tight
Price: $10.00 - $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Comfortable yet Hardcore!, January 3, 2011
I got these tights at Macy's and I'm really happy about them. I have always been looking for tights and for years now I have simply not owned any since they hardly ever last more than the day (who ever wants to throw their money away for single use tights?!). I am overweight so I have never before found tights that actually fit me and feel comfortable, but since the price was very affordable I decided to try them. The come in pretty large sizes!
These are excellent quality for the price. What inspired me to write this review was that yesterday I was walking down the street staring at this good looking guy and I fell!!! I messed up my leg (broke the skin) but the tights are fine!!! This is unbelievable. So, if you have big thighs and like to stare at guys while walking these are the tights to get!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2016 4:56 PM PST