Profile for Kate > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kate RSS Feed (Istanbul, Turkey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The ABC Bible Verse Book
The ABC Bible Verse Book
by Laura Dreyer
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I got this book!, October 12, 2014
I'm so glad I got this book! It really blesses my heart to hear my children reciting God's Word from memory. The illustrations on each page are engaging for youngsters (a bit childish for my kids - 6 yrs old - but they like them) and the text format is nice and large - my kids like to read the verses themselves first.

Wedgie WPH001 Wedgie Pick Holder, Single Packaged
Wedgie WPH001 Wedgie Pick Holder, Single Packaged
Offered by B&G Music
Price: $5.46
4 used & new from $1.51

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets lost in the guitar case!, October 12, 2014
This is a neat little gadget, but fits loosely so that it falls off into my guitar case constantly, along with the picks. My actual intent for buying it was so I could more easily switch from finger-picking to pick-strumming, but it doesn't rest stably enough for me to do that. Thankfully it wasn't that expensive so the waste of money isn't that "painful".

Czerny -- 100 Progressive Studies without Octaves, Op. 139 (Alfred Masterwork Editions)
by Carl Czerny
Price: $9.25
43 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good exercises that don't just sound like "exercises", October 12, 2014
Wow - this is a good workout for the fingers! I haven't had a real piano to play for 14 years (had a keyboard) and my fingers are so "out of shape". But with the great exercises in this book I'm hoping to re-establish my real piano playing skills. It's also nice that the exercises aren't simply scales and the like, but actually sound like songs/music.

Ready, Set, Read!: The Beginning Reader's Treasury
Ready, Set, Read!: The Beginning Reader's Treasury
by Stephanie Calmenson
Price: $15.11
173 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars and it's a good challenge/good practice for their newly acquired reading abilities, October 12, 2014
My 6-year-old twins and I are totally enjoying this book! The stories and illustrations are entertaining, and it's a good challenge/good practice for their newly acquired reading abilities. As another commentor mentioned, there are a few words that are beyond a new reader's ability, but they are sparse - and every now and then don't adults need some help with pronunciation of words we may never have seen/heard before? :-) I am so glad we acquired this book and I hope to get my hands on the counterpart soon!

The Praise Baby Collection Gift Set
The Praise Baby Collection Gift Set
DVD ~ Praise Baby Collection
2 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these videos!, July 22, 2014
My kids have loved the DVDs that we have in this package, so I decided to order it as a shower gift for my niece (though not on any registry). Definitely a winner with kids and they hear and learn worshipful songs which is such an encouragement to any mom who wants their kids influenced spiritually.

Bvlgari Black By Bvlgari For Men and Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Ounces
Bvlgari Black By Bvlgari For Men and Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Ounces
Offered by SavingsClub
Price: $35.97
63 used & new from $29.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Not obviously a male scent, July 22, 2014
This was actually my niece asked me to order for her husband and despite the packaging - which is definitely "male" - she asked if I was sure this was for men. After a a few seconds it was obvious this wasn't a female scent, but it was questionable at first.

Crayola 64 Ct Crayons (52-0064)
Crayola 64 Ct Crayons (52-0064)
Offered by UNPLUGGED
Price: $3.15
78 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like Crayola!, July 22, 2014
Crayola is the best - what more can you say? A crayon is not a crayon unless it Crayola!

Womens Canvas Shoes Lace up Sneakers 18 Colors Available,8 B(M) US,Grey
Womens Canvas Shoes Lace up Sneakers 18 Colors Available,8 B(M) US,Grey
Offered by Shoes 18
Price: $11.00
5 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars These were extremely uncomfortable!, July 22, 2014
My shoe size runs between a 7.5 and 8 so I ordered an 8, thinking I would be wearing socks. I tried them on and they are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever put on, though I had room in the toes. Couldn't really understand it, but I had to return them.

Stride Rite Butterscotch Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid),White,11.5 M US Little Kid
Stride Rite Butterscotch Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid),White,11.5 M US Little Kid
Price: $28.76
2 used & new from $28.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but maybe runs a bit small, July 22, 2014
These are really cute sandals. I ordered them in my daughter's size, but she says they feel a little tight, though I think they look ok. I guess I should take her word for it. Maybe just ordering a half size bigger would be better.

Stride Rite Toddler/Little Kid Valerie Jr. Sandal,White Leather,12 W US Little Kid

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but painful!, July 4, 2014
I purchased these shoes for my Flower Girl daughter to be in a wedding (and then as her summer dress shoe) - the day was torture! Certainly is a pretty shoe, but within 10 minutes of wearing, the back of my daughter's heel was torn open - we spent the day replacing band-aids and switching shoes back and forth for wedding/picture time and "off" time. They are now in the give away pile never to be worn again and I have to buy more shoes. Very surprised and disappointed that this problem came from a Stride Rite shoe, and that I wasted the money on them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7