Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Scott > Reviews

Browse

Scott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DBPOWER U818A WiFi FPV RC Drone with HD Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF Quadcopter with Low Voltage Alarm Gravity Induction and Headless Mode Includes BONUS BATTERY
Offered by OXA USA COM
Price: $156.99
2 used & new from $139.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This quadcopter is great quality and very fun to play with, June 22, 2016
This quadcopter is great quality and very fun to play with. The controls are easy to learn, the instruction manual is good, and it provides a great amount of fun. The only reason I gave this four stars is because the charger did not work and I had to go through the selling merchant to get it replaced, since the manufacturer did not respond to any form of contact. Nonetheless, a great entry-level quadcopter for some casual fun!

This Is Your Brain on Sports: The Science of Underdogs, the Value of Rivalry, and What We Can Learn from the T-Shirt Cannon
by L. Jon Wertheim
Price: $17.33
86 used & new from $9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Creative Connections Between Behavioral Science and Sports, June 22, 2016
As sports lover with a psychology degree, I immediately grabbed this book when I saw its availability. I was ecstatic when I saw a professional psychologist and writer take sports and behavioral science to a level that I never seen others do before. The book was extremely well done, in terms of its research, writing style and information. The writers took familiar, popular psychology studies and mixed it with lesser-known research to weave a tale of various behavioral themes and theories that apply to sports. Not only were they able to do this successfully, but they did it in a way that was fun, humorous, and extraordinarily enlightening. This is a book that every sports fan should read -- and any psychology student would appreciate as well!

Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 5700 Wet & Dry, S5370/84, with Turbomode and SmartClean
Price: $129.95
12 used & new from $116.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Daily Shaving, December 29, 2015
I received the Philips Norelco Electric Shaver as part of the BzzAgent promo to test the product. I was generally pleased with the product. It did a fantastic job giving me a very close shave, relative to other electric shavers I have used. I did notice issues with it shaving if growth was longer than a few days, but for any facial growth that was less than that, the Philips Norelco was extremely efficient, easy and comfortable to use, and easy to clean. For those that shave daily, I would highly recommend it!

Fed, White, and Blue: Finding America with My Fork
Fed, White, and Blue: Finding America with My Fork
by Simon Majumdar
Price: $21.30
72 used & new from $0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars To say I was not disappointed is a drastic understatement, September 13, 2015
Never having heard of Simon Majumdar before he became a regular judge on Iron Chef America, I quickly became a fan each time he appeared on Food Network. When I found out he was publishing this book, I immediately preordered it. To say I was not disappointed is a drastic understatement. His dry wit, British humor and everlasting passion for his work makes this one of the most entertaining books I have read in a long time. His storytelling ability make you feel as if you are sitting next to him as he travels the country looking for the basis of American food culture. Not only did I fly through this book in just a couple days, but I already can't wait for his next one!

Honeywell Econoswitch RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors
Price: $34.29
32 used & new from $29.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This switch is fantastic. I am a DIY homeowner with very little ..., September 13, 2015
This switch is fantastic. I am a DIY homeowner with very little experience in electricity or other maintenance projects, but am a quick learner. The only reason I did not give this five stars is because the instructions for installing it were very poor -- but I was easily able to find a video tutorial on YouTube. The switch was very easy to hook up, very easy to program, and it is one of the best investments we have made in our home.

Edit: After buying a second one and installing it, I realized that my inability to install it properly the first time was probably due to stupidity. Regardless, the product is easy to install (if you know how the wiring works, which is easily searchable), and works like a charm. A great way to automate your home!

Snugg iPad Air 2 Case  Smart Cover with Kick Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Gray Leather) for Apple iPad Air 2 (2014)
Snugg iPad Air 2 Case Smart Cover with Kick Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Gray Leather) for Apple iPad Air 2 (2014)
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $23.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover -- the iPad slips in snugly and is ..., September 13, 2015
Excellent cover -- the iPad slips in snugly and is very tight inside, so there is little to no risk of it falling out. The magnetic cover turns the iPad on and off, just like Apple's overly-expensive cases. Being the klutz I am, I have dropped the iPad multiple times in this case, and there is not a mark to show for it, either on the case or on the iPad. Anything that comes with a lifetime warranty is usually reliable, and this case surpasses that.

Mount-It! Dual LCD Monitor Mount Stand, Articulating Arm, Fully Adjustable Freestanding Desk, Two Computer LED Flat Screens 20, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 27 Inches, VESA 75 and 100, Black
Offered by Value Max
Price: $89.99
25 used & new from $69.74

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very sturdy and even bumping into it fails to shake the ..., September 13, 2015
This was exactly what I was looking for -- a way to mount two monitors without having to clamp it to my desk. My monitors are each 21 inches and the weight of them has no effect on this stand. It is very sturdy and even bumping into it fails to shake the monitors as other stands do. It was very easy to put together and because of its ability to adjust in any direction, is extraordinarily versatile for any office situation.

iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Certified Waterproof. 2016 Model Pairs Easily With All Your Bluetooth Devices - iPhone, iPad, iPod, PC, Radio
Offered by iFox Creations
Price: $29.99

Leave No Doubt: A Credo for Chasing Your Dreams
Leave No Doubt: A Credo for Chasing Your Dreams
by Mike Babcock
29 used & new from $11.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Great advice all around, but be sure you know what you're buying, January 5, 2013
Mike Babcock is an unbelievable coach, and now just as good a writer. But make sure you know what you are getting when you click "Buy". This is not a book about his time with the Red Wings, his coaching career, or even a detailed account of the 2010 Olympics. What it does is give insight into the philosophies of leadership that Babcock and his coaching staff utilized.

The book is enlightening, entertaining, and really leaves you optimistic about everything. Babcock does a great job of taking you through the psychological side of playing for your country, one that strives for perfection every time. It's an incredible journey Babcock takes you through, along with advice that can help you not only in hockey, but throughout your life as you chase your dreams.

It Must've Been Something I Ate
It Must've Been Something I Ate
by Jeffrey Steingarten
Price: $14.93
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As the First!, January 5, 2013
Steingarten's witty, and almost obnoxious banter, is what makes this book just as incredible as his first. Taking you through the world of food, including his kitchen (which, from what it sounds, would be better suited as a science lab), it is nearly impossible to put this book down.

The chapters are rarely related to one another, which makes it an easy read, and one that can be done over a long period of time (if you're struggling to find time to read, that is!). If you have any interest in food, I highly recommend this book, as it not only gives you great cooking and food tips, but also entertains to the extent that you think you're standing right next to Steingarten in the restaurant or in his kitchen as he goes through his ridiculous endeavors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3