Profile for Nicole Machi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole Machi RSS Feed (Bass Lake, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary
Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary
Price: $11.19
57 used & new from $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars wait for it...., July 28, 2014
My cat has a number of toys. This is by far her favorite. She plays with it every time it's out and will often be distracted to come play with it if I roll the ball, so it diverts her from unwanted behavior. Great purchase.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray-4 oz.
Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray-4 oz.
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $19.32
5 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A hair product that really works!, July 16, 2014
My hair does not respond well to most hair products, so I was so excited to find something that actually does what it says it will! My hair is pretty straight and lays flat despite being modestly thick but this gives a lot of texture that stays. I tilt my head to the side and spray up on the ends of my hair, then lift and spray a touch more through the strands and my hair is good to run my fingers through and go. It stays nice if I use hairspray, and is easy to touch up throughout the day if I don't. I think the scent is not offensive and actually sort of nice but if you're worried about smell, they have this product at the more expensive of the big national chains, go check it out before you buy! It will be well worth the money.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, 5.1 Ounce
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, 5.1 Ounce
Offered by THE VALUE BAY
Price: $17.50
61 used & new from $12.75

2.0 out of 5 stars not for my normal low-maintenance hair, July 7, 2014
I don't notice any difference until I use quite a bit at which point my hair looks limp and greasy. My hair is fairly straight with some really slight wave to it. It looks normal but is actually pretty thick and settles nicely without much work but gets a bit frizzy especially on top, I hoped this would keep the frizz down but it did not. I continued my search for a styling product and I found bumble styling cream works well for me.

Camelbak Eddy Glass .7-Liter Water Bottle, Charcoal
Camelbak Eddy Glass .7-Liter Water Bottle, Charcoal
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for general use but not for active use, June 30, 2014
This can be a bit difficult to get water out of and does not work as a workout bottle for me (when I'm tired and breathless, it's just too much work and I can't get enough water and keep my breath), but I love the crispness glass keeps and use it to keep water on my nightstand at night so my cat can't drink from it.

Soft 'n Style 8 oz. Spray Bottle Set / 3 Piece Set (B28SET)
Soft 'n Style 8 oz. Spray Bottle Set / 3 Piece Set (B28SET)
Offered by Always Under
Price: $6.99
7 used & new from $4.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Good spray, bad watertightness, June 30, 2014
Works well but leaks easily. One came without the spill seal and one came with the seal damaged, but even the one that came with the seal intact will lose its contents if laid on it's side.

Blake Printing Supply Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson 127 (4x Black, 2x Cyan, 2x Magenta, 2x Yellow, 10-Pack)
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $43.99

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend! some quality control issues though., June 30, 2014
I've had a couple cartridges that just don't work, but even taking those out and tossing them in the trash, I save so very much money over the name brand cartridge. The print quality is good for my needs. I'm not very impressed with my WF-3520 printer's color printing abilities, but this cartridge does no worse than the name brand cartridge.

Diane Eyeshadow Applicator Double-Sided, 5 Count
Diane Eyeshadow Applicator Double-Sided, 5 Count
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars diverse set, great for the price!, June 30, 2014
I got this set to do my wedding makeup and was very pleased with the results! There is a really good variety in brush shape, texture, and firmness, which gives tons of application options. I got some great ideas on how to use these different brushes to best accentuate my face by going to a mall makeup store and paying close attention while having my makeup done. I used the same brushes and techniques for a couple weeks to gain experience and then was confident enough to move on and use the rest of the brushes as well.

Universal 72210 - Paper Clips, Smooth Finish, No. 1, Silver, 100/Box, 10 Boxes/Pack-UNV72210
Offered by Supply4Biz
Price: $6.00
17 used & new from $0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars work well, June 16, 2014
these work like a paper clip should and are very inexpensive. A number came tangled but for the cost I tend to just toss the tangled ones if it takes more than a second to undo. I won't run out of paper clips for quite some time.

Revlon Photoready Primer Plus Shadow, Metropolitan, 0.1 Ounce
Revlon Photoready Primer Plus Shadow, Metropolitan, 0.1 Ounce
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, June 16, 2014
The primer is useless, but otherwise this is a quite nice set. The pink is not as vibrant as it looks in the picture which is a good thing in my opinion. You can do a somewhat daytime professional look with this, but it's much better suited to evening and works well for a more dramatic look.

Cook's Pure Vanilla Powder 1.5 lb. Jar
Cook's Pure Vanilla Powder 1.5 lb. Jar
Offered by Cook Flavoring Company
Price: $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars tastes good, June 16, 2014
I use this in my homemade hot chocolate mix to give some extra flavor and it's quite a nice addition.

When I try to use it alone with sugar to make vanilla milk, it's also good but has a slight fake taste, so I don't use it for that purpose often. The odd taste is masked quite well with chocolate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12