Profile for Arlington Book Babe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arlington Book Babe RSS Feed (Arlington, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Safari Shedding Medium to Large Blade for Dogs, Stainless Steel
Safari Shedding Medium to Large Blade for Dogs, Stainless Steel
Price: $11.07
11 used & new from $6.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dog brush I have ever used, June 22, 2014
Does a great job at getting both the regular coat AND the undercoat fur. Most brushes just seem to get a little bit of my dog's top coat off. This doesn't help much when he is transitioning between a summer and winter coat. This brush gets it all. You will be amazed at how much fur it gets off. Plus my dog thinks its a doggy massage for him!

MAGNA MESH SCREEN HAS 20 MAGNETS (Box may vary)
MAGNA MESH SCREEN HAS 20 MAGNETS (Box may vary)
Offered by jims warehouse-us
Price: $11.58
35 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Horrible quality, June 22, 2014
I bought this with the expectation of keeping bugs out of my house, while allowing my dog to wander in and out at his leisure. so far, just about every part of this screen has broken. The magnets have come off and fallen apart. The screen has ripped away from the tacks. The bottom of the screen has completely fallen apart. The velcro glue has melted, causing the velcro to no longer work properly to keep the screen in place. The tacks fell out of the door frame and fell onto the ground, which is a safety hazard for them to be accidentally stepped on. Each of these problems further allows bugs into my house.

For the price, I cannot say that I expected a high quality product, but I did expect that it would last longer than a month. Now I just have an ugly eyesore that does nothing to prevent the bugs from coming in. With that being said, I LOVED it while it did work.

Glad Cling Wrap 200 sq ft
Glad Cling Wrap 200 sq ft
Offered by My Great Goods
Price: $8.29
16 used & new from $2.58

1.0 out of 5 stars A Good Wrap That is Now Positively Terrible, March 18, 2014
I have been using Glad Cling Wrap for years and found it to be a good product. Recently, they seem to have changed the box and wrap itself. The built in cutter tears and separates from the box making it virtually impossible to cut a sheet of plastic wrap. By the time it is cut, it is a useless balled up mess. I have tried several boxes (and noticed my friends are having the same problem) and they were all terrible. I am now online researching which plastic wrap I will replace Glad with. It is hard to capture market share so I wonder why the leaders at Glad decided to change their product to an inferior plastic wrap. Glad has lost me as a customer.

Busy Hearty Hide Basted Chicken Flavor 5ounce ? Box (Pack of 12)
Busy Hearty Hide Basted Chicken Flavor 5ounce ? Box (Pack of 12)
Price: $22.10
2 used & new from $22.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite treat for my pup!, March 10, 2014
My dog loves busy bones, which is why I can buy them in bulk for my 80 mix baby. He gets about one a day, as a treat for very good behavior. My nephew the corgi also loves them, although his last him quite a while longer!

Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6 Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Rice Recipe, 14-Pound Bag
Price: $16.98
7 used & new from $16.98

1.0 out of 5 stars My dog wouldn't eat it, February 9, 2014
My rescue dog refused to eat this food with out something else like chicken broth to make it taste better. He did not like it at all, and it was all we could do to get him to finish the one bag we ordered.

Hanes Women's Control Top Reinforced Toe Silk Reflections Panty Hose, Barely Black, C/D
Price: $6.29
23 used & new from $4.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Look nice, but tear easily., January 13, 2014
Good tights, but they already had several small holes in them from their first wear. I don't think I will be buying these again, but will look for a longer lasting pair next time.

PetSafe Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Meal Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium/Large
PetSafe Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Meal Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Price: $13.13
27 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dog Toy I've Ever Bought, January 1, 2014
This dog toy is by far the best I have ever gotten for my dog. He is a large (75lb) mix breed, and he loves his mushroom! It will keep him occupied for a long time. We will just fill it up with his kibble, and feed him that way. I will fill it up before leaving, and it can make sure he both has food and entertainment while I am gone. One full mushroom will give him 1-2 hours of entertainment depending on how hard I make it for him with openings and kibble sizes. My sister's corgi also loves his smaller mushroom, as they use it to slow down his eating.

This mushroom is a great way to keep your dog mentally occupied, while rewarding him for the process. Highly recommended.

Dog Zone NCAA Pet Football Jersey, X-Large, Texas Christian University
Dog Zone NCAA Pet Football Jersey, X-Large, Texas Christian University

3.0 out of 5 stars Need bigger sizes, November 23, 2013
Love the jersey. The TCU on the arms come off, but the X-Large doesn't really fit my 75 pound dog.

Cucina Purifying Hand Wash Ginger and Sicilian Lemon 16.9 fl oz
Cucina Purifying Hand Wash Ginger and Sicilian Lemon 16.9 fl oz
Offered by Discount Beauty Cntr
Price: $30.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Hand Soap, October 21, 2013
I bought this Hand Wash for the kitchen and am very pleased with the purchase. The soap comes in a very nice glass bottle (not plastic!) with the best pump I've seen in a soap dispenser. The Ginger/Lemon aroma is just right...not too strong. I definitely plan to purchase this product again.

A La Maison French Liquid Soap Rosemary Mint -- 16.9 fl oz
A La Maison French Liquid Soap Rosemary Mint -- 16.9 fl oz
Offered by Vitacost
Price: $7.50
15 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars The Rosemary Smell is a Little Strong, October 21, 2013
This is a good quality hand soap that we are using in our guest bathroom. My only complaint is that I think the rosemary aroma is a little too strong. I bought Cucina Purifying Hand Wash (Ginger and Sicilian Lemon) at the same time and do like that Hand Wash better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4