Profile for KScott24 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KScott24 RSS Feed

ASICS Women's Rush33 Running Shoe
ASICS Women's Rush33 Running Shoe
Price: $54.99 - $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., July 20, 2012
I have owned a lot of running shoes and although these are pretty they are not the best in the "squishy" department. I like my shoes to squish and have that extra padding when I'm running. These are stiff...

ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe
Price: $74.99 - $138.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, July 20, 2012
I have bought A LOT of running shoes. All of them have fallen short. But just a little advice from someone who has been running for 2 years- GO TO A RUNNING STORE AND GET YOU FEET TESTED FOR WHAT KIND OF SHOE YOU NEED. I never even knew this was possible but it makes the world of difference. I am a "neutral runner" - I never even had a clue there was different types of runners. Also with running shoes you need to buy a size bigger than your "dress" shoes. I never knew that either. So I have been buying the wrong size shoes and for the wrong type of runner that I am! GO GET TESTED. It really makes the world of difference and its free and takes about 5 minutes! SO worth it. I have run 3 5K's, 1 15K and a half marathon all while wearing the wrong size and type shoe. This shoe is incredible comfortable and feel like they were made for my feet! I also ordered them on Monday and they got here Friday! Super fast and I couldn't be happier with the price and fit of my shoe. I will definitely keep buying this style when these shoes "die". Best. Shoes. Ever.

I seriously can't say enough great things about them. Stop reading this and order them! You won't be sorry :)