Profile for BaraginwomaninIndy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BaraginwomaninIndy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy Prevail - No Contract Android Smartphone (Boost Mobile)
Samsung Galaxy Prevail - No Contract Android Smartphone (Boost Mobile)
14 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, January 7, 2013
doesn't come with slider keyboard but the screen is a great size to look out without having to put on reading glasses. Cool price and still working.

SABRE RED Pepper Spray - Police Strength - Pink Key Ring (Max Protection - 25 shots, up to 5x's more)
Price: $9.99
15 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Any volunteers?, January 7, 2013
Excellent shipping, fast service and this product came as described. Need someone that is willing to be sprayed to see if it works. The can is so small that I don't want to waste any of the product just to see if it works.

Catit Self Groomer with Catnip
Catit Self Groomer with Catnip
Price: $4.25
8 used & new from $4.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, January 7, 2013
Very great concept but my cats who loves to be rubbed and brushed wouldn't rub this thing for nothing. I made sure it was at there level but they wouldn't touch it, i put new cat nip in this groomer every other day but still no grooming. 2 stars because it was a great price and I liked the groomer lol but of course it doesn't work for the household.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2013 2:25 PM PDT

Cat Dancer 101 Cat Dancer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer 101 Cat Dancer Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $1.99
28 used & new from $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars huh?, January 7, 2013
I didn't grasp this toy neither did my cats they looked at me like, Why did you waste your money on this piece of cardboard? Happy that I didn't pay to much for it, but was still to much since I threw it away. Maybe for kittens it'll work and you have the time to play all day to get them interested in this toy. Your cat will probably have more fun with an empty tissue roller, it's made from the same material it looks like.

Space Bag 14 Bag Space Saver Set
Space Bag 14 Bag Space Saver Set
Offered by Internet Seller
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.88

5.0 out of 5 stars These bags work great! Excellent price and saves a lot of room!, January 7, 2013
I can't complain there great! These bags work great! Excellent price and saves a lot of room! Thank you so much

Pet Naturals Calming for Cats (21 count) 1.11oz.
Pet Naturals Calming for Cats (21 count) 1.11oz.
Price: $4.49
60 used & new from $1.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible smell, December 26, 2012
When I read about the product my biggest concern was, will my cats eat the product? Reading about it reassured me that these were tasty treats, WRONG! These calming treats smell just like Vitamins. My cats are like any other sane animal they don't like vitamins. I had to dip these items in tuna just to make them eat it, which caused more damage in the # 2 area; then it was I who needed something to stay calm. My advice they do keep your animal calm if you'll just shove it down your cats throat. Next time I'll travel I'll just purchase the calming spray.

OurPets Original Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter Interactive Cat Toy
OurPets Original Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $3.59
54 used & new from $2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing!, December 11, 2012
OMG! As soon as i took the mouse out the box my cat instantly pounced on it. She loved this toy. This was the best money I spent in a long time. My cat who I rescued from outdoors because she always left me furry lil critters on my front porch, scaring the living day lights out of me. Well true enough I've waking up on occasions were she has left this toy in my bed as my gift from her. I've purchased more expensive toys with no results but this was very inexpensive and a great treat for my cat.

Pruven 849P-SK-5 3.8 by 7.6-Inch Pet Hair Remover Tool with 5 Sheets
Pruven 849P-SK-5 3.8 by 7.6-Inch Pet Hair Remover Tool with 5 Sheets
2 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me!, December 11, 2012
I read some of the reviews on this site before purchasing and was very skeptical on purchasing this item but decided to do it anyway. I loved this product works great on my living room furniture. I think it worked better than my normal lint removers but is fairly higher than them as well. My suggestion is you make the call. I'm just a witness that these hair remover sheets do in fact work great!

Ethical Pet Wide Durable Heavy Gauge Plastic Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Ethical Pet Wide Durable Heavy Gauge Plastic Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Offered by WeHaveItReadyToShip
Price: $4.79
22 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fun for older cats, December 11, 2012
I feel that this cat toy is for kittens only. I have a 2 year old female who loves to play with everything and she hated this toy. She sniffed at it and then walked away, i never seen her do that to any toy, so just be aware that this toy isn't much fun, but the price is ok if you got extra money to lend out.

Think Like a Man
Think Like a Man
DVD ~ Arielle Kebbel
Price: $8.80
67 used & new from $2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies ever!, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Think Like a Man (DVD)
If your interested in a great comedy movie here is the perfect selection. When I seen this movie in theaters I was in tears from laughing so much. I couldn't wait for the day for it to be released so I could purchase. I see this movie being a classic battle of the sexes film. No matter how comfortable a person may feel in their relationship this film is sure to make you laugh and think a little different about the opposite sex.

Page: 1 | 2