Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Janelle > Reviews

Browse

Janelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lannaclothesdesign Women's Smocked Rose Circle Two Pockets Boho Yoga Pants Plus Black White
Offered by LannaClothesDesign

1.0 out of 5 stars though it definitely feels like this will just rip apart after one or two ..., June 16, 2016
I ordered the smocked rose circle pants and ended up with black and white elephant pants with a tassel. Aside from the seller sending the wrong product - what I received is very small and extremely see through. The material is 100% rayon which is something I generally take for dry cleaning rather than hand washing. The stitching is ok, though it definitely feels like this will just rip apart after one or two wears and there are a couple of places where the fabric was slightly twisted before sewing.

Not something I'll try buying again.

Safety 1st Plug 'N Outlet Covers - 4 Pack
Safety 1st Plug 'N Outlet Covers - 4 Pack
Offered by NY Discounts
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Child and adult proof. It took me and my ..., April 14, 2016
Child and adult proof. It took me and my husband to get these devices separated so I could put them on the outlets.

All Ultra Free Clear Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent, 94.5 Ounce
All Ultra Free Clear Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent, 94.5 Ounce
4 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 14, 2016
Good product but the packaging leaked all over the place.

Organic Coconut Oil For Hair and Skin, Cooking & Baking 16oz Raw Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Best Tropical Oils With Amazing Aroma & Great Moisturizer Anti-Wrinkle Cream & 100% Natural Conditioner

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope, April 14, 2016
It came and the plastic container was saturated with the smell of skunk or something. The coconut oil itself has a strange taste. Disappointed.

Human Gear capCAP BPA Free - Blue / Gray,One Size,Blue/Grey
Human Gear capCAP BPA Free - Blue / Gray,One Size,Blue/Grey
Offered by Celery Street
Price: $9.36
4 used & new from $7.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product., May 12, 2014
I am only giving this three stars instead of four or five because of the smell. After using it for some time it begins to absorb the smell of whatever you've been drinking. It also starts to smell rather sour, for lack of a better word. I do use it everyday, it fits well on my 48 oz Nalgene.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2016 3:27 PM PST

Teva Women's Zirra Sandal,Agave Green,8.5 M US
Teva Women's Zirra Sandal,Agave Green,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice, I'll by them twice., March 12, 2014
Yesterday, I received my very first Teva's since that fateful day in Yellowstone when I lost them running away from a bison that had decided to make a moonlight visit next to my tent. I don't know if it's possible, but these are even nicer than I remember. Teva has greatly expanded and improved on a minimal design over the years and the Zirra sandal is no exception.

I was pretty surprised at how these fit. They are about one full size larger than a size eight. I did order an 8.5, however these are about a size 9. I am getting the impression that there really aren't half sizes provided by Teva because I was looking at other brands and noticed that very few offer half sizes and most offered only the full sizes. No problem for me but I tend to get skeptical when ordering from Amazon nowadays - after unwittingly purchasing a counterfeit iPad cover (I had wanted the real version of the popular brand).

The strap will come undone or loose if it is not properly closed by pressing it firmly downward after tightening or loosening the straps to your desired comfort level. The Agave green is a very nice and neutral color that goes well with either black or brown. The tread is very nice and the sandal itself is nice and light.

This sandal is a good addition to my collection of barefoot/lightweight footwear.

Funny story: My husband came home and saw the sandals on the steps. He immediately started kicking off his shoes and was going for his socks when I asked what he thought he was doing...turns out he thought the sandals were for him! I did end up getting him a men's pair but it just goes to show that these sandals are also appealing for men to try on and wear.

Knit Picks 5" Rainbow Wood Double Pointed Knitting Needle Set
Knit Picks 5" Rainbow Wood Double Pointed Knitting Needle Set
Offered by Knit Picks.
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! Sock needles that don't bend!, January 1, 2014
I finally got these needles yesterday. I am so happy with them, I am actually going to get rid of my old sock needles.

They are a nice color hard wood that are much much sturdier than the typical bamboo needles from your local chain hobby store. I definitely recommend these needles to beginners as well as seasoned knitters. Beginner sock knitting would have been so much easier for me if I'd just started with these!

Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
by Terry Hope Romero
Price: $20.48
270 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad I purchased this., January 1, 2014
I love this cookbook. I used to borrow it from our local library but after paying enough in late fees to actually purchase the book I realized I should probably just buy it.

It has all of the vegan basics from breakfasts to sauces to desserts and more. My husband, not a vegan, loves everything I end up making from this cookbook. Last night it was Mac Daddy - so easy to make and less than an hour from start to finish. I was also able to make the Chocolate Chocolate Chip and walnut cookies at the same time - those are really, really good.

I like that it has a lot of ethnic variety and a good amount of substitution suggestions for those that are GF.

I definitely recommend this book for the new as well as seasoned vegan.

Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike
Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice thought, December 11, 2013
This bike is a nice thought. It is compact, fairly easy to fold and put away and would be a great ride for someone else. The placement of the pedals is a little weird and makes riding cumbersome and once unfolded the bike feels precarious since nothing feels firmly in place.

Dream Animals: A Bedtime Journey
Dream Animals: A Bedtime Journey
by Emily Winfield Martin
Price: $12.14
80 used & new from $2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bedtime book, December 11, 2013
This is a wonderful whimsical story book for our three year old daughter. The storyline and illustrations are fantastic and very dreamlike.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 7:01 AM PST