Profile for pepdot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pepdot "pepdot" RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Offered by echomoon merchants
Price: $28.11
15 used & new from $28.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this ... dry or wet shaving ... I got TIRED of disposable, electric and ALL other razors, June 17, 2014
I love the ability to remove the blade when I'm shaving with coconut oil - easy to wipe off. Don't have to replace nearly as much as the disposable ones. Not sure if I'm saving money - but, I find I cut myself with disposables ... - KNOCK WOOD - have not cut myself yet with this. True, have NOT owned it that long .... but, for me it was worth the money paid.

I did a lot of searching and talking under my breath about the cost of "old safety razors" - Finally picked this one ... and not sorry I did.

Carex Universal Bath Bench
Carex Universal Bath Bench
Price: $40.74
10 used & new from $29.06

5.0 out of 5 stars A really sturdy bath bench.... adjustable height., June 17, 2014
My husband used it only for a short period of time. Now I use it in the bedroom - works great to put your shoes and socks on. Looks great - don't even realize it's not just a stool. I will have it if I ever need it for the shower...

Shower Solutions T64BSLT 1-Inch by 5-Foot Curved Shower Rod with Brackets, Bright Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the ones you see at the motels .... giving you the added room to quit hitting the curtain with your elbows!, June 17, 2014
Easy to install - I am certainly not sorry I bought it. Will feel like you have a larger shower..

Belkin Conserve Insight Energy-Use Monitor
Belkin Conserve Insight Energy-Use Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you wonder IF the adapter you are using is using electricity ?, June 17, 2014
Yes, you can feel it when it is not active and if warm then IT IS pulling electricity when the device is off ... BUT, maybe you would prefer to have things plugged in at ALL times and just want to know if it is cost prohibitive. This little bugger certainly tells you that.

When you get it you'll be running around using it on every appliance and device you have ... just because it's that easy and you want to know those fluorescent light bulbs really ARE worth the money ....

Really easy to understand and use

D-Link DWA-556 Xtreme N PCI Express Desktop Adapter
D-Link DWA-556 Xtreme N PCI Express Desktop Adapter
Offered by Chainspell's Store
Price: $129.99
7 used & new from $32.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes it easy to keep my hot spot in a central location and ALL pcs are now connected, June 17, 2014
EASY to install - even for a novice - most computers are plug and play which makes it even easier. Static electricity from carpets is the only thing you need to be careful with. If you don't have a grounding wrist strap - I would suggest you wear rubber soled shoes - that would reasonably take care of carpet transfer..... which, even that poses no problem in most situations.

D-link has updated drives you can download for installation.

Nautica Men's Zip Around Wallet, Black
Nautica Men's Zip Around Wallet, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ....soft, secure - If you don't quite like a wallet - try this, May 12, 2014
My husband did NOT like wallets. He always carried a money clip for his money and license, credit cards in a little flip thing with a rubber band on it. When I bought him this - he figured he liked wallets again.... actually loved it.

I passed in on to my brother and he loves it

Blood Work (Widescreen Edition)
Blood Work (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Gerry Becker
Offered by troyacurtis71
Price: $1.90
298 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ....come on! It's Clint Eastwood .. What's NOT to like, May 12, 2014
His rebel style carries over to his Blood Work - a little out of style on a house boat and not a police cruiser or saddled on a horse; but, his acting never misses a beat and meshes with the characters surrounding him. Good suspense. I've watched it over 3 times and pieces of it (you know the drill - you're hopping through the channels and ... there it is ... so you stick with it) at least a dozen times.

Good one to have in your collection.

Sony EZWT100 S-AIR Signal Transmitter - Black (Old Version)
Sony EZWT100 S-AIR Signal Transmitter - Black (Old Version)
3 used & new from $399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ...added this to my surround sound, May 12, 2014
I never got around to installing the surround sound - sold it. BUT, did connect and try out how this added to the system. and it worked really well. Helps from having all of those wires.... just don't remember what system I bought it for - but, the information on WHAT to get was with the system as an accessory add on. So, check your paperwork on your system and get the one recommended.

Oxygenics 130-XLF25 BodySpa SkinCare Handheld Shower, Chrome
Oxygenics 130-XLF25 BodySpa SkinCare Handheld Shower, Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 of these.... but, had to add a different shut-off, May 12, 2014
It is too difficult to turn off and own at the handle. I like a shower I can intermittently turn on and off while I'm in the shower. The handle turn off is difficult - too short, too slippery and you end up unscrewing the head instead.

I bought a separate turn off on Amazon to add to this and makes a perfect combination.

I still gave it 4 stars as it DOES EXACTLY as expected. Gives a water pressure without drilling holes in your skin. Soft but strong and great for conserving water. I would have no problem recommending it.

Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter TOP GRADE Ghana 10 LBS
Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter TOP GRADE Ghana 10 LBS
Offered by smellgood
Price: $20.00
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Received as described .... 10.25 pounds ... VERY HAPPY, May 12, 2014
Very happy with the quality..... no problems with getting what I ordered and VERY quickly. The price was the best I found.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5