Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "pop top" RSS Feed (Charlotte NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Litex E-ULT52WW5C1 Ulimate Builder Ceiling Fan
Litex E-ULT52WW5C1 Ulimate Builder Ceiling Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Line of Fans, April 27, 2016
These are some of the best built fans available today. I now have three Litex fans installed in my house. That really says it all....

Bestec ATX0300D5WB Rev. X3 XW599 XW600 XW601 ATX 300w Watt Power Supply Genuine
Bestec ATX0300D5WB Rev. X3 XW599 XW600 XW601 ATX 300w Watt Power Supply Genuine
Offered by Office Gear
Price: $47.98
15 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Original Equipment Replacement, April 27, 2016
Perfect original equipment replacement. Not very hard to install. I was very careful to document where each connector went before I disconnected the old power supply. But I wish I had smaller hands. Anyway, after an hour's deliberate and cautious effort I was successful. I now feel like a qualified computer tech!

Kidde i12040 120V AC Wire-In Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup and Smart Hush
Kidde i12040 120V AC Wire-In Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup and Smart Hush
Offered by OJ Basics
Price: $12.40
48 used & new from $2.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Do any smoke alarms work without "nuisance" alarms?, April 27, 2016
I bought a pack of 5 Kidde i12040 alarms on Amazon fourteen months ago. I have had 3 failures, "nusiance" alarms that really jolted the family in the middle of the night. As each unit failed, I disconnected them leaving 2 active in the house today.

The family wants me to disconnect the final two; no one wants to go through another false alarm. Then there is the question of what would happen to our 2 cats if a false alarm went off during a day we are out?

I still feel a responsibility to install another product. But, what should I do when all other products have reviews that are worse? Help! Those false alarms at night ruin your night and the next day (not to mention the cats don't come out of hiding for a long time).

The Light Between Us: Stories from Heaven. Lessons for the Living.
The Light Between Us: Stories from Heaven. Lessons for the Living.
by Laura Lynne Jackson
Price: $14.30
90 used & new from $7.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Genuine!, December 15, 2015
I chuckled, I cried, I felt the God Bumps. Absolutely genuine. Finally, I felt the Love. Damn, I'm a guy. Not supposed to happen. I'll give it a week and read it again. And again. This one's going with me when I see my parents, sister, and the whole family again.

1.5" Target Spots (160 Per Pack)
1.5" Target Spots (160 Per Pack)
Offered by Sportco Wholesale
Price: $6.26
32 used & new from $3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, November 29, 2015
The perfect size spot to add to a target for handgun targets 10 yards or so. I've used the 1" spots before, but these 1.5" are perfect for my aging eyes.

Pocket Hose Ultra 50ft Expandable Garden Hose Amber Tip
Pocket Hose Ultra 50ft Expandable Garden Hose Amber Tip
Offered by PTP Flash Deals
Price: $16.49
37 used & new from $13.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Burst, Like All the Others, November 29, 2015
Helping my neighbor I used their pocket hose with my sprayer. Having had 3 or 4 pocket hoses before which had burst, I knew not to completely stop the flow of water. Apparently, even with the sprayer on and water flowing, it was still too much pressure for the hose which promptly burst. So, this purchase was to replace the hose for my neighbor. I would have rated it one star because of my cumulative experience but I decided to give this hose the benefit of the doubt and rate it 2 stars. Heck, if you never attach anything to the hose, or turn the valve off at the end of the hose, you might have a chance that the hose could last a year or so. Who am I kidding? It will burst just like all the others but, when it does, it won't be my responsibility to replace it.

BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
Price: $59.88
145 used & new from $33.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective But Extremely Loud, November 29, 2015
Expensive when compared to other available had-vac's but, it does it's job extremely well. The built in vacuum extension allows you to vacuum in tight, small places. The charger base is designed for flat, upright counter top or work bench charging; no wall mount charging option was designed or provided. The lack of a wall mount charger reduced my overall rating slightly. The decibel level was unacceptable. I measured the loud whine at arms length (about 30") to be 92 db. So, hearing protection is not an option when running this hand vac. In fact, you won't want to run it without silencing the vacuum's whine.

The Professional
The Professional
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A cult classic, November 17, 2015
This review is from: The Professional (Amazon Video)
Haunting. Intense. Tender. Disturbing. Powerful.

Litex E-WOD52WW5C All Weather Collection 52-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Five White ABS Blades and Single Light Kit with Frost Glass
Price: $165.77
15 used & new from $141.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Silent Indoor / Outdoor Fan, July 18, 2015
Wow! From the time I inspected the parts I knew this was quality. Beautiful finish, no sharp metal parts, even painted screws. Nice, solid mounting bracket. Assembly was standard, never easy for me, but I followed the directions and finished the installation in an hour and a half. Silent operation. I mean, SILENT. Light globe has a pleasing shape and is sealed so it will keep out bugs that inevitably fill the inside. Since I'm running it under an outside porch I appreciated the weather seals. Overall, this is a quality fan for a lot less money than you would expect.

Just bought a second, identical fan. This just has to be the best built, most perfect fan I've ever had so I had to have another!

1 X Coca Cola Wall Mount Bottle Opener and Coca Cola (Coke) Bottle Cap Catcher Set by Tablecraft
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $18.48
3 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic and Practical, July 12, 2015
I'm into that nostalgic sound of a bottle cap hitting the sheet metal box under it. Certain things just bring back enjoyable memories. I installed it next to the fridge in the garage using drywall anchors since there is a small amount of outward force on the fasteners used (never a wall stud in the right place).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4