Profile for JayPeazy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JayPeazy "Fo Sheazy" RSS Feed (TEXAS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Star Wars Boba Fett Mandalorian Adult Basketball Jersey (2XL)
Star Wars Boba Fett Mandalorian Adult Basketball Jersey (2XL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool, but too small, December 27, 2014
Really like the jersey but I ordered a 2XL and it fit like a XL. I bought it loose for a reason and now I have a tight jersey that I can't wear out because it fits awkward.

1 World Sarongs Mens Tattoo Sarong in Brown
1 World Sarongs Mens Tattoo Sarong in Brown
Offered by 1 World Sarongs
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT a short wrap, December 25, 2014
Nice material. Better than others I've seen. Unfortunately, I bought this one because, in the picture, it appears to be shorter than the longer ones you see on here. Even looking at it closer it doesn't appear to be folded in half so, while the pic is deceiving, the dimensions are the same as the others. I'll have to look into different ways to wrap it so I can get it to fit like that. Also, the picture does not show the fringe that the description states (also unread originally) so maybe there is a special way to wrap this that hides the fringe? I'll look into that as well. Can;t help wondering if this pic is still of a different product. While I'm disappointed in the length and the fringe it was my fault for not reading the description thoroughly so I can't take off stars for that. Overall, it's still a pretty nice piece. Can't complain.

Realtree AP Steering Wheel Cover Neoprene
Realtree AP Steering Wheel Cover Neoprene
Offered by AutoThings
Price: $18.33
9 used & new from $11.88

2.0 out of 5 stars It fit onto my 01' silverado steering wheel fine but the graphics immediately started to peel off leaving ..., December 21, 2014
It originally did what it was meant to do. It fit onto my 01' silverado steering wheel fine but the graphics immediately started to peel off leaving a sticky residue. My steering wheel was deteriorating and getting sticky which is why I bought this. Will look elsewhere for it's replacement.

Riddick [HD]
Riddick [HD]
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much like pitch dark, December 21, 2014
Too much like pitch dark. Cool action, but please provide a dissimilar plot next time. I understand you wanted to develop the pre-story story but the "marooned on a deserted planet and have to race to beat the dark boogeymonsters" theme had already been taken.

47 Ronin [HD]
47 Ronin [HD]
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Some of the cinematography was cool, nice effects, December 21, 2014
Some of the cinematography was cool, nice effects, some cool costumes and some cool scenes but overall this movie seemed rushed (as well as having a tired theme) as well as incomplete and ultimately left me feeling shanghaied (oops, wrong culture?). Also, the CG part seemed a little cheap. Again, Keanu Reeves provides an emotionless performance but I guess is was necessary for this role.Hollywood lease keep casting him in roles that don't require emotion or, better yet, stop casting him. One small thing that hit me as odd, the tattooed character on the cover was only visible in the movie for not more than a second so why was he even printed on the poster/cover? Even then, why introduce such an interesting character at all if you were going to add zero development? He didn't even do anything but sit on a perch. I am left thinking that maybe they DID have him play more of a role but the scene was chopped so bad that's all we got. Sounds more likely the case as this seemed like it should have been an hour longer. Regardless, the movie was good visually, just lacked a lot of mental meat. That's 2 hours I'll never get back or be able to account for with even a dash of fondness.

Kempf Half Round Dragon Coco Coir Doormat, 18 by 30 by 1-Inch
Kempf Half Round Dragon Coco Coir Doormat, 18 by 30 by 1-Inch
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars It's great for wiping your feet but it holds rain water ..., December 21, 2014
It's great for wiping your feet but it holds rain water like a sponge so I end up leaving wet footprints through the house when I step on it to grab the paper.

Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're only going to play it once, December 21, 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity (Toy)
It was a hilarious game to play but I can't see the humor in this game holding much longevity. Once you play a couple games (we had 6 in our group) you have already run through the deck and have become familiar with all the funny cards (literally). The second time you see them they start to lose their humor as well as shock value. I imagine you can buy the expansions to keep it entertaining but after you've gone through all of those cards once the game can get old quickly. $100+ later you have another boring game to donate or resell.... I'd say buy a used set (from people who got bored with it) and then sell it once the jokes get old.

The Best Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Glove Set - Great for Use in Kitchen Handling All High Temperature Food - Use As Potholder - Protective Oven, Grill, Baking, Smoking and Cooking Gloves - 10 Fingers Easier to Handle Hot Food Than Mitts! The Original Gecko Grip Gloves!
Offered by Verde River Products
Price: $24.27

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!, April 15, 2014
Found these gloves when looking for BBQ sauce books. Figured WTH and I ordered some. Great decision! I've used them when grilling as well as in the kitchen Lifted some steaks right off the grill and have pulled a steaming casserole dish right out of the oven. Would never have even know they were hot if I hadn't seen them. I just heard they work great for opening tough jars and can't wait to try it. I even got a follow up from the company asking about the experience. So far, so good. Will make great Xmas/Father's Day gifts!

High Quality New 3 Pcs Blue Mehndi King Size 100% Polyester Bedspread Quilt Coverlet Ensemble Set By Big 7 Home

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A KING SIZE COVER!!, February 25, 2014
About 20 inches short of the advertised length. Bedspread in no way looks like the one in the picture. Notice the pillows are pushed halfway up the bed? Gives the illusion that the bedspread is longer than it really is. Also shown on a full size bed in the pic, not on an actual King. Advertised 104" X 94". Actually 85" X 95". Wider than it is long. Who does that?? This seller, apparently. All their other bedspreads are pictured the same way with the pillows staged in the middle of the bed (same props too). Cover does not reach the headboard and barely reaches 4" off the sides of our King bed. Waste of money and I have not heard back from them in 2 weeks. No response at all. Keep shopping...

Luxury Combed Cotton Hand Towels 16"x30" - Plum (2-Pack)
Luxury Combed Cotton Hand Towels 16"x30" - Plum (2-Pack)
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, they work!, October 29, 2013
Just bought these towels for our Master Bathroom. They are packaged pretty good. A big bottle of glue was shipped with them and it blew open during shipping. The packaging was solid enough to keep the towels safe.

Then we actually used the towels. They dry my hands quicker and better than most hand towels I've used. Too many decorative towels out there that have cool designs (and ugly ones) but they don't serve their original purpose. My hands are still wet after using them. I have large hands as well and these towels do the job which is exactly why we bought them. Such a simple request but most "hand towels" fall short. No more wet hand prints on my back pockets or hair product residue on my fingers after trying to relieve my hands of the remaining water. Is that what they mean by luxury? :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4