Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Maureen Shotts > Reviews

Browse

Maureen Shotts' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maureen Shotts RSS Feed (Tuscaloosa, AL United States)

Best of New York Artists & Artisans 2005
Best of New York Artists & Artisans 2005
by Adam P. Kennedy

1.0 out of 5 stars THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING BY THEM!!, January 4, 2013
Adam Kennedy and Renee Kennedy have stolen money from over 100 hard working fine artists on the assurance of producing a book entitled "Best of the Best Artists" showcasing our art. These artists sent in thousands of dollars to pre-purchase books for their clients, family members and benefactors. IT WAS ALL A SHAM! No book was published and they have stolen our money. NOW they are making a profit from our work!!!! Not right!!!! PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM PROFIT FROM THEIR PUBLICATIONS FEATURING OUR WORK!
If anyone wants to contact me, you can reach me at maureenshotts@mac.com
Maureen C. Shotts
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 9:50 PM PST

Best of Worldwide Portrait and Figurative Artists (I)
Best of Worldwide Portrait and Figurative Artists (I)
by Adam P. Kennedy

Adam Kennedy and Renee Kennedy have stolen money from over 200 hard working fine artists on the assurance of producing a book entitled "Best of the Best Artists" showcasing our art. These artists sent in thousands of dollars to pre-purchase books for their clients, family members and benefactors. IT WAS ALL A SHAM! No book was published and they have stolen our money. NOW they are making a profit from our work!!!! Not right!!!! PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM PROFIT FROM THEIR PUBLICATIONS FEATURING OUR WORK!
If anyone wants to contact me, you can reach me at maureenshotts@mac.com
Maureen C. Shotts
[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 9:48 PM PDT

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6 Student and Teacher Edition Mac [Old Version]
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6 Student and Teacher Edition Mac [Old Version]

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase expecting ANY type of support from Adobe!, October 9, 2012
I purchased this product for my husband's use with his photography. He has been on the university faculty for 30 years, training residents going through medical training. I have spent the past 3 weeks trying to get validation. I have submitted required documentation and still waiting to get approved! Impossible to contact Adobe by phone. I was on hold for over an hour both times I tried with NO answer. Emails have taken at minimum 3 days for response. Frustrated. I will probably give up and return the product. Ridiculous way to conduct business.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2012 10:20 AM PDT