Profile for Cabra montés > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cabra montés "Chivizcoyo" RSS Feed (Queretaro, Mexico)

Page: 1 | 2
Wild Wonders of Europe
Wild Wonders of Europe
by Staffan Widstrand
Price: $33.49
64 used & new from $6.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome look on Europe!, October 12, 2010
This review is from: Wild Wonders of Europe (Hardcover)
This is a most wonderful book, that through gorgeous photos shows an Europe we don't usually think is so alive and with still wilderness spots. From mediterranean landscapes, old growth forests with bisons all the way through wolves its a most have book if you like the wilderness and nature photography. Photos are the best you can imagine, I wish we could have a similar project and book on the Americas!

Tokina AT-X116PRDXN AT-X PRO DX 11-16mm Ultra-wide Angle Lens for Nikon
Tokina AT-X116PRDXN AT-X PRO DX 11-16mm Ultra-wide Angle Lens for Nikon
Offered by Web Offers
Price: $483.53
33 used & new from $429.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worths every cent...., March 1, 2010
I owned this lens for around two months,and after using it extensively Im completely satisfied with its performance. It changed completely perspective and my images. Coupled on my D300s feels completely solid and is clear both of them like to work together. Great for shooting tree portraits, inside the forest images and landscape. 100% recommended.

Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II Camera Backpack (Black)
Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II Camera Backpack (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy camera bag!, November 17, 2009
After using this bag for several months in the field, Im completely satisfied with the built quality, materials and padding, that makes you fill your equipment is well protected. Although is a little bit bulky has the capacity to easily carry all my equipment without extra bags. If you are looking for a bag that can handle rough use and room for big lenses this is the one. Completely recommended.

Nikon D300S 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
Offered by PlusDigUSA
Price: $1,583.00
32 used & new from $570.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite an upgrade from the D90!, October 13, 2009
As a former D90 owner (and I dont have complains of it) this is clearly a big step ahead. I spend most of my shooting in the outdoors and clearly the D300s is a camera designed for a much more rough use, although it shares functions and characteristics with the D90, but I dont regret at all the upgrade. Its a very fast and accurate machine in all its functions, wonderful image quality and small learning curve, I can see a difference in the image quality. The video is a nice addition. Completely recommended.

God's Middle Finger: Into the Lawless Heart of the Sierra Madre
God's Middle Finger: Into the Lawless Heart of the Sierra Madre
by Richard Grant
Price: $11.26
205 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Really so dangerous???, September 19, 2009
No doubt is a well written book by a gifted story teller. But just came a month ago back from Chihuahua's Sierra Madre, (I live in central Mexico) spent two weeks birding and doing nature photgraphy there with my wife in areas far away from the Copper Canyon, Creel and all the normal tourist spots and not a single problem. We were riding our own jeep in order to be able to visit one of the few remaining nesting sites of the thick-billed parrots 6 hours north-west of Basaseachi Waterfall (Tutuaca) in the worst-middle-of-nothing road you can imagine. But ALL of the people we encountered in our trip was the most helpful and nicest country-people. We never felt threatened or endangered, encountered trucks with loggers, miners, cattle-ranchers (for sure some narcos also) and no problem!! Made stops in Cuahtemoc, Cebadillas, Vallecillos,Creel, Yahuirachic and other small communities, an army checkpoint...... and did not found any risk situation. No doubt there is trouble in that area of my country, and a lot of violence thanks to the narcos up there and their drug smuggling, but if you have common sense, know how to move and you are not looking for trouble is a wonderful place to visit. I think Mr. Grant embellished quite a bit his story and was looking by purpose for trouble. Who in the world would have cocaine and beers with local folks and police men if you dont whant trouble???

Page: 1 | 2