Profile for Nestor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nestor RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

24 Twenty Four shirt CTU Jack Bauer Tshirt Blue (Large)
24 Twenty Four shirt CTU Jack Bauer Tshirt Blue (Large)
Offered by TV Store Online
Price: $15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Order a Bigger Size. It Runs Small., February 4, 2015
First, I got it thru the mail and it arrived sooner than I thought . . well done. I ordered a large. It was my understanding that this is a man's shirt. I am a woman and I wear a women's large. I ordered this in a man's large and it is too small around the chest. I have bought men's tshirts before and they fit. This shirt runs small. The shirt label says "Heavy Cotton" but the material is medium at best. I didn't want to go thru exchanging for a bigger size so I will keep it and maybe cut slits in the side to fit over my jeans. If I decide to get another one I will go with another company.

Jolly Pets 10-Inch Teaser Ball, Purple
Jolly Pets 10-Inch Teaser Ball, Purple
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As Before, December 5, 2014
I bought this ball from Petco 14 mons ago. My GSD played with it constantly and I finally retired it. This new ball seemed lighter in weight than the old ball and the plastic seemed more pliable. My dog put teeth marks and gashes in it the same day he got it. Thi is not the same toy I previously had. Jolly altered it and I'm not happy. So it may not be good for your big dogs.

Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner, 4 Ounce
Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner, 4 Ounce
Offered by CA's Corner Store
Price: $6.82
26 used & new from $2.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Dove Nourishing Lv In Smoothing Cream, March 1, 2014
I have dark hair and color it blond. This product may help with keeping the color (not really sure) but it leaves my hair dry. I like the Nourishing smoothing Leave In Cream which gives my hair body and leaves it soft not dry. If you don't need too much conditioning for your hair this is not the product for you.

HDE Black Hard Case for Nikon Coolpix Digital Cameras
HDE Black Hard Case for Nikon Coolpix Digital Cameras
Offered by HDE
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The camera fit!, January 14, 2011
The camera I bought fit inside the case. I feel it's a little bulky but it will protect the camera.

Nikon Coolpix S4000 12 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch Touch-Panel LCD (Silver)
27 used & new from $18.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon, pls fix the dimensions, January 1, 2011
I wanted to buy a small camera for my husband. The product dimensions listed are 4 x 7 x 6 inches. This was way too big. I finally called a camera shop and asked what the dimensions are. They said 3 x 2 inches (approx,). I bought the camera. Amazon please correct your dimensions. We haven't taken a lot of pics yet but so far we like the camera. I just got frustrated with the wrong size.

Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Originals Eight-Eye Lace-Up Boot,Yellow Smooth,6 UK (8 M US Womens)

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would fit better, October 26, 2010
I wanted Doc Martens boot in red. They didn't have it in my size so I found a yellow boot. The material is more like a rain boot, slick, than a thick heavy leather. I thought it wud fit more like a man's work boot but it tends to buckle at the ankles. The toe area is very wide and it looks kinda like clown shoes. I'll keep them cuz I like the color but I'm dissatisfied with the "overall look" of the boot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2010 1:48 AM PST

Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
Price: $13.99
32 used & new from $11.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn"t perform like the one I had., July 20, 2010
The main reason I wanted this dryer is because it blows "cold" air as well as hot. I had a Conair dryer that did that for years. The main thing wrong with this new Conair dryer is if you have it on full speed and switch to cool air - - the power is reduced! When it's hot I start to sweat while using the hot heat so by switching to cool air I can continue to dry the hair without sweating. But when the power is reduced you don't get the same force of air. I don't know why they did that and it wasn't in the product description so there's no way I would have known. I kept it because it was the only one I could find that blows cool air.

Finishing Touch Lumina Lighted Hair Remover with Pivoting Head
Finishing Touch Lumina Lighted Hair Remover with Pivoting Head
Offered by What America Buys
Price: $9.49
20 used & new from $4.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Why is it so "noisy"?, July 20, 2010
The Lumina Hair Remover gives a smooth shave. I use it on the face for hair removal and it's an excellent nose hair shaver also. It doesn't catch the skin as you glide it over the face like another brand I had. The main problem is the noise. My other small shaver was silent. The Lumina rattles and clicks and it's very annoying. I don't know if it's supposed to sound like that or if it's a defect. How would I know?

The Backyard Birdsong Guide (west): Western North America (Backyard Birdsong Guides)
by Donald E. Kroodsma
73 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is fun!, December 15, 2009
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband so it hasn't had a lot of use as yet. The sound is great and the book itself is informative. We live close to the beach and the only downside to the book is that the only water birds in the book are ducks. We have different kinds of seagulls, cranes and egrets that "do" sometimes end up in our back yard. At the beach there are various other water birds that are also not in the book. I looked at the table of contents online and saw these birds weren't in there so I knew before I bought. I'll let you know if my husband liked it.