Profile for The Wildman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Wildman RSS Feed

Saving Ireistis
Saving Ireistis
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of My Favorites, May 26, 2012
This review is from: Saving Ireistis (Kindle Edition)
This book is very well written and really kept me interested. There is plenty of fast paced adventure, puzzles, magic, excitement, and even a tiny hint of romance. This was one of my favorite books in the mythological catagory so far. I definetly reccomend this book to any magic or mythology or science-fiction fans. There are plenty of other catagories it fits into though, those were just some I came up with. The most exciting thing is that Erika Birkenes is making a sequel! I can't wait to read it!

Greatest Hits: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
Greatest Hits: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
by Journey
Price: $14.99
42 used & new from $10.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, May 3, 2012
I'm a piano player. I am thrilled with this music! Most of it is easy to play, easy to read, and music sounds just like the real songs! I like to play chord charts and so I just use the tabs for the guitar, or whatever they're called, and then add in the notes in the chords to make it sound just like the song. It's a great music book to have. I definitely recommend it for piano and guitar players.

Eagles: The Very Best Of (Authentic Guitar-Tab Edition)
Eagles: The Very Best Of (Authentic Guitar-Tab Edition)
by Eagles
Price: $30.06
27 used & new from $17.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Music Book to Have, May 1, 2012
I play the piano, and I know it says all this stuff about how it's for guitar, but there was nothing else that had all of the Eagle's new songs. So I got this. When I first opened it, I was very disappointed because the actual sheet music only contained the treble and there wasn't any bass. I guess it really is for guitar and singing. But, there is hope for you piano players! I realized that you can play the songs like chord charts! Just use the chords shown for the guitar and you can play around with the chords to make it sound exactly like the song! There are some chords I'd never heard of before, though. So, Piano players definitely can play the songs but I wouldn't recommend it for beginners partly because you might not know how to play chord charts and partly because, even if you do know how to play chord charts, some of the chords are VERY tricky. In all, I'm happy I made the purchase.