Profile for Jonathan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jonathan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Adjustable Anti Fatigue Leg Rest
Adjustable Anti Fatigue Leg Rest

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks Fast!, August 23, 2014
Bought two of them, one for me and one for my wife. They both broke within two days of use. The wood is held together with cheap flimsy wood that cannot support a single shoe let alone a foot. The metal braces just fall out and do not adjust the leg rest. The only nice thing is the cushion itself is very soft.

Cortizone-10 Max Strength Cortizone-10 Crme, 2oz Boxes (Pack of 2)
Cortizone-10 Max Strength Cortizone-10 Crme, 2oz Boxes (Pack of 2)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $15.14
10 used & new from $14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough, September 9, 2013
This product is something my doctor seems to prescribe for everything. I've come to the conclusion that it's used for anytime your skin has an irritation. 1-2 applications once a day is usually enough to fix any skin irritation I've had. It works amazing on any type of itch to relieve the pain. Its a general purpose skin relief, sorta like nite-quail for colds.

Pledge Multi Surface Everyday Wipes Fresh Citrus, 25-Count  (Pack of 4)
Pledge Multi Surface Everyday Wipes Fresh Citrus, 25-Count (Pack of 4)
Offered by HotDealsDepot
Price: $27.93
14 used & new from $27.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Dusting with this product is easy, September 9, 2013
This product is a dust rag and spray combined. It works great for dusting my place and getting rid of light dust. For anything heavy duty it just clumps the dust up and makes it harder to clean. For example top of ceiling fan blades. But for weekly cleaning these things cannot be beat.

The last 25% of the bag seems to dry out before I get a chance to use them. Running the wipe through water seems to fix this and allows me to be able to use it.

ChapStick Classic Skin Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 4, Original, Value Pack, 3 ct.
ChapStick Classic Skin Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 4, Original, Value Pack, 3 ct.
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.61
7 used & new from $5.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Kept lips dry, September 9, 2013
No matter how many times I applied the Chapstick my lips kept feeling dry. My wife later recommended that I use a lip balm. Lip balms worked a 100 times better than this product.

Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends ~ Poultry Magic, 24-Ounce Canister
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends ~ Poultry Magic, 24-Ounce Canister
Offered by QualitySquared LLC
Price: $18.59
6 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes chicken and pork taste amazing, September 9, 2013
I use the rub for both chicken and pork. It makes them both taste amazing. I apply the rub by putting the food in a zip lock bag with the rub and shaking it. Then BBQing the meet. I've prepared chicken and pork for 7 different people this way and each of them said they enjoyed it or better. You need no other sauce when you use this rub.

Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment, 2-Ounce (Pack of 2)
Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment, 2-Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $21.36
26 used & new from $16.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great each time, September 9, 2013
I get frequent hemorrhoids. About 1-3 times a month. Usually very minor ones. This cream works great at reducing swelling, pain and discomfort. It's easy to use and easy to clean up afterwards. It does take a little used to applying the cream, the first couple of times I applied too much as I couldn't feel it till it was over flowing. Try a little at a time.

Milk-Bone Original Senior Dog Biscuits, 20-Ounce, Pack of 4
Milk-Bone Original Senior Dog Biscuits, 20-Ounce, Pack of 4
Price: $20.22
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few treats my dog will eat, September 9, 2013
These milk bones are some of the few treats my dog will eat. She loves them and it helps control the tarter of her teeth. I'll I have to do is shake the box and she comes running to see if she's getting one. Dog loves them and they're good for her. So naturally I'm going to love them.

SnuggEase Washable Dog Diaper, 3X-Large
SnuggEase Washable Dog Diaper, 3X-Large
Price: $24.31
3 used & new from $21.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for elder dog, September 9, 2013
I have a dog that is 14 years old. Often times she urinates without even knowing it, she does it in her sleep. Nothing the vet has given has worked. I have 3 of these I cycle on her when she's in side. The work great at holding the urine in and not causing any issue for my dog. They are easy to wash, just throw in washer machine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my eyes feel great, September 9, 2013
I take hot showers. The steam in the shower always makes my eyes itchy, dry and red. This product works great to put a few drops in and my eyes are no longer itchy, dry or red. I keep one with me at all times as they also help when just allergies are making my eyes itchy.

11" Bamboo Easter Basket
11" Bamboo Easter Basket

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for what needed., September 9, 2013
This review is from: 11" Bamboo Easter Basket (Toy)
I needed something to hold a bunch of chocolate I got my wife and something she wouldn't want to keep. The quality is cheap and poor and nothing that she wanted to keep after the chocolate was gone. It held about 16 snickers and reeses eggs and 1 1lb chocolate bunny.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13