Profile for E. RODILLO-FOWLER > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. RODILLO-FOWLER RSS Feed

Le Angelique Curling Iron, Pink, 25mm
Le Angelique Curling Iron, Pink, 25mm
Offered by Exquisite Beauty
Price: $35.00
5 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars easy, breezy, beachy waves, June 7, 2011
I have super thick hair and tried out the Conair You Curl clipless curling iron which worked OK, BUT since my hair is really long, the tapered barrel did not have enough real estate for all of my hair. A friend of mine had recommended the Le Angelique Curling Iron and said that it would likely work better on my hair since the barrel was the same diameter.

So far I have used it about a dozen times and am pleased with the results. The large barrel gives me big wavy curls (think beachy waves). If you are looking for tighter curls, this is not the iron for you.

Since I already had experience with a clipless iron, i did not find this difficult to use.

PROS
-non-tapered barrel is great for long hair. I was able to curl my hair without running out of room on the barrel.
-comes with a glove to proect your hand (I have yet to use it)
-heats up quickly

CONS
-NO temperature control. Since my hair is on the thicker/coarser end of the hair spectrum, I typically have to turn the temperature up all the way on hair styling implements.

I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a clipless iron to create big, bouncy, beachy waves.

BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer
BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
Price: $41.99
14 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars why did I wait so long to buy an ionic hairdryer???, November 9, 2006
Before this hairdryer, I had used various inexpensive ($20 range) hairdryers that were O.K., but nothing to write home about. I was looking for a new hair dryer and had read a lot of the positive reviews of the BaByliss pro ceramix xtreme and saw that the price really wasn't that much more than the cheapie hairdryers I had used in the past. I LOVE this hair dryer. I do not know why it has taken me this long to finally get an ionic dryer. I have super thick hair that used to take easily 30-45 minutes to dry using the highest heat setting on my old dryers. This one, 10-15 minutes TOPS (and that's with my hair SOAKING wet).

I think the only negative thing I can think of to say is that it is comparatively heavier than the cheapie dryers I used to own, but seeing as how it takes me half the time to dry my hair and makes my hair look amazing, please do not let that deter you from purchasing this hair dryer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2011 9:03 AM PST