Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Lee Mellott > Reviews

Browse

Lee Mellott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 632
Top Reviewer Ranking: 781

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee Mellott "Work at Home Author" RSS Feed (Maryland)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Meaningful Beauty Ultra Lifting and Filling Treatment, 1 fl. oz
Meaningful Beauty Ultra Lifting and Filling Treatment, 1 fl. oz
Price: $72.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Meaningful Beauty, June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was hesitant to try this product due to the reviews of it causing breakouts and blotchiness but I gave it a go. Happily I did not break out but I did not see results either. It made the fine lines under my eyes stand out more. It felt greasy and sticky. I don't like the smell either. I do not wear foundation and this product just made my skin look shiny. I did like the packaging. The pump is nice. But it is not something I would purchase.

Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Ultra Power Plus, 86 Count
Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Ultra Power Plus, 86 Count
Price: $17.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling Clean Dishes, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I normally use Cascade gel packs and I found these to work just as well on my dishes. They are slightly smaller in size and not as fancy looking but who cares. They work well to clean dirty dishes. I do prefer using a container over a bag to hold the unused capsules. Overall a good product and good price point.

Griot's Garage 58512 Starter Wash and Dry Kit
Griot's Garage 58512 Starter Wash and Dry Kit
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spa for Your Car!, June 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
One of my neighbors a car enthusiast recommended Griot's for their quality products. This kit is a nice way to get started. It includes the essentials. I like the look of the bucket but I did notice that the bucket alone (listed her one Amazon) had negative reviews due to design issues. So far I have not had a problem but if that occurs I will post. If you want to keep your car nice looking this kit is worth checking out!

Cuisinart Multipurpose Large Casserole Silicone Kitchen Tool, Blue
Cuisinart Multipurpose Large Casserole Silicone Kitchen Tool, Blue
Price: $17.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Trivet, June 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice large trivet which can double as a gripper for hot pots. The generous size makes it a good choice for big pots. I personally like the clear acrylic trivets as they blend more with my kitchen but if you like color this is a nice product.

Cuisinart Silicone Heat-Proof Oven Mitt with Quilted Cotton Lining, Aqua
Cuisinart Silicone Heat-Proof Oven Mitt with Quilted Cotton Lining, Aqua
Price: $19.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Oven Mitt, June 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There's a lot to like about this oven mitt. The blue color is refreshing. The inner lining feels soft and comfortable. The silicone is great for handling heat. That said it has one design flaw. It's too big. It is so large that it makes handling hot dishes difficult. I can't feel the ends of my hand in it very well so it does not work for me. If you have large hands it may be good for you.

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads, 30 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads, 30 Ounce
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Reveal Peel, June 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The L'Oreal Reveal Pads contain 10% glycolic acid on soft pads in an easy open round container. The pads are soft on the skin and formula glides on easily. My skin felt nice after applying no tingling or itching. It felt clear and smooth. The product is designed to be left on overnight. According to the directions it will take a week to see a difference and thirty days to see even more of a difference, so I will continue to use to see if the full benefits promised are realized. The price point is good for a product of this type.

DII Home Essential 100% Cotton Culinary Grade, Machine Washable, Basic Dishtowel, Set of 4 - Sand
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thirty Towels, June 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are nice oversized kitchen towels with a soft shade of beige accenting the simple white background. I prefer white in a dishcloth as it seems fresher and cleaner. These absorb nicely and work well. They will provide a lot of use for the money.

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer, 0.24 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer, 0.24 Fluid Ounce

3.0 out of 5 stars L'Oreal Mascara Primer, June 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was hoping I could use this primer without mascara to condition lashes but it has a white coating so best for under mascara. Overall, I thought it was just ok. I can get better results with a good mascara.

Reo 2-in-1 Salad Spinner with Large and Small Bowl, Red
Reo 2-in-1 Salad Spinner with Large and Small Bowl, Red
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Salad Spinner, June 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought this spinner was just ok. First off it's very large but I like how the smaller spinner fits in the big one and of course the size is needed to spin large leafy greens, so I am fine with that. But I found it hard to use. Each top has a "brake" on it to stop the spinning. The brake on my large one was molded in and hubby had to push it out. Still I can get over that as it was a one time thing. But then there is the extender piece to use the small spinner. I could not figure out which way it went. I finally got it in one way and it was so tight the thing would not spin. So I put it the other way and it's so lose if falls over!

I was not sure also how to use the item. Are you supposed to fill with water and rinse and then put in the bowl or are you supposed to put water in the bowl? And are you to keep spinning it to work up a continued spin? Because otherwise it stops spinning quickly and then what is the purpose of the brake? Better directions please.

I guess for now I find hand washing in a colander and patting dry easier. But I will continue to work with it and see if things get better.

The serving bowls are handy and the color is fun.

MUkitchen 100% Cotton, Terry-Lined Oven Mitt, 13-Inches, Surf
MUkitchen 100% Cotton, Terry-Lined Oven Mitt, 13-Inches, Surf
Price: $17.32
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mitt!, May 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a simple oven mitt. It is easy to care for. I received the teal one but there are a variety of colors to mix and match with your kitchen. Like other terry oven mitts, it is not as heat resistant as other types of gloves, silicone for example, but the easy care and feel of it make it nice. I prefer it I just make sure I am not going to be holding the hot dish for very long. Nice mitt!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20