Profile for Lee Mellott > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 609

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee Mellott "Work at Home Author" RSS Feed (Maryland)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70, 5.5 Ounce
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70, 5.5 Ounce
Offered by Myrtle Health
Price: $20.94
3 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Sunscreen, March 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is certainly a quality sunscreen that goes on smoothly, covers easily and does what it is supposed to do - protect your skin from the sun.
I deducted a star though because I really prefer fragrance free products. I would rather smell like myself or my choice of cologne than some chemicals in my sunscreen. And for the price point a lotion is more affordable but then the ease of applying this may make the price differential worth it.

Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil with Organic Calendula, Sweet Almond Oil & Sunflower Oil, 13.5 Ounce
Price: $5.59
2 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nourishing Body Oil, March 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a super nourishing baby oil that's not just for babies. It is perfect for adults with dry skin also. The soothing oil is hypoallergenic and mineral oil free. A little goes a long way. I made the mistake of squirting a lot in my hands the first time I opened the bottle when a small squeeze would have been enough. A little dab goes a long way.

After putting it on my hands they were moisturized and felt soft and smooth. Nice product at a good price point!

Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening and Protecting Lotion with SPF 15 Fragrance-Free, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $20.43
11 used & new from $12.15

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this product. It absorbs easily, has no greasy feel, contains an SPF 15 for sun protection, lightens and brightens the skin, pumps easily from the bottle and is fragrance free. What more could you want? Well more in the bottle. At around $20 it is 1.7 ounces which is 1.2 ounces less than what I normally use but it is twice as expensive.

It is a nice product though and I look forward to seeing more even skin tone as promised in a few weeks.

SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute with Free SKLZ Carry Bag
SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute with Free SKLZ Carry Bag
Price: $24.99
14 used & new from $21.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed Parachute, February 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm impressed with this the SKLZ parachute. It is easy to use and lightweight. I was surprised at how effective it is for the weight. The belt rotates 360degrees allowing for a full range of motion.

The chute is designed to increase acceleration and performance at top speeds. So for it to be effective you really have to run at a fast pace to get that resistance. I like that it has a carry bag to keep it contained and organized. The company also makes a pro version that has two chutes. Overall a nice quality product for training.

Aldecoa Nespresso Coffee Capsules, Intense, 10 Count (Pack of 4)
Aldecoa Nespresso Coffee Capsules, Intense, 10 Count (Pack of 4)
Offered by OccidentalTrade Inc
Price: $24.90
3 used & new from $24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense Coffee Treat, February 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are a tasty intense coffee treat. They fit nicely in the espresso machine and brew up a lovely cup of coffee.
Packaging is attractive and I love seeing the coffee thru the base. Price point is a little less than regular Nespresso.
Recommend!

Aldecoa Nespresso Tea Capsules, Green Tea, 10 Count (Pack of 4)
Aldecoa Nespresso Tea Capsules, Green Tea, 10 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $24.11
3 used & new from $23.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Tea but Pricey!, February 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice tasty tea but I feel it would be better if it was able to steep longer. Also the price point is high. I would rather just use a bag and make a cup as that is better on my budget.

The pods come 10 to a package and are in a foil wrapper. I am thinking also of brewing the tea and trying it as a flavoring over ice and in other drinks.

Quality product but pricey.

Electrolux EL4060A Versatility All Floors Bagless Canister Vacuum
Electrolux EL4060A Versatility All Floors Bagless Canister Vacuum
Price: $309.89
6 used & new from $180.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Canister!, January 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice quality vacuum. I was impressed by the overall feel of this appliance. It has great suction and is lightweight. I love that it is bagless and has a see thru canister so not only do you save money on bags but you can see the dirt as it is sucked up. It also features automatic cord retraction for quick and handy cord winding.

That said I prefer to vacuum with an upright and use a smaller separate canister for upholstry etc. This definitely can do the job, I just find it was a bit awkward to use vs a smaller canister.

Unlike other reviewers I did not find it any nosier than other machines and I also felt the construction was sturdy.

If you are looking for an all in one canister this certainly fits the job.

OXO Good Grips Non-Scratch Scrubber with Tray
OXO Good Grips Non-Scratch Scrubber with Tray
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle Dishes with Ease!, January 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this handy little scrubber. The handle is easy to grip and the pad does a nice job of removing grit. I have to give it 4 stars though because replacement pads are not readily available. I could not find them on Amazon. It is a new product however, so perhaps they will be easier to find in future.

I think using this is much nicer than trying to grip a sponge pad and it is easier on the hands.

Nice one Oxo!

George Foreman GRP4842P 2-in-1 Evolve Grill, Platinum
George Foreman GRP4842P 2-in-1 Evolve Grill, Platinum
Price: $99.99
9 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock Out the Fat!, January 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my 3rd George Foreman grill. The plates on my last one lasted a number of years but finally became very tired, so it was time for a new one. So I was super excited to see this as a selection in Vine.

The grill arrived securely packaged. A strong box, and then the actual appliance box within another box. I pulled it out and was impressed with the sleek design and the quality of the ceramic plates.

After washing the plates and clicking them in place, I decided to fix a gooey, cheesy sandwich. My other George Foreman had knobs to adjust the temperature, this has an easy touch panel. After clicking power on the grill it began to heat to the temperature I had selected. Within minutes I had a melt in your mouth cheese, turkey and pita sandwich. Mouth watering, fast and oh so good. According to the instruction booklet you should not use spray on the trays so I figured I would have a gooey mess to clean. But to my surprise once I lifted off the food the ceramic looked barely touched.

The appliance adjusts so you can drip fat off of greasy food or use it flat for sandwiches and veggies. It's a nice size but does not have a super large foot print. It comes with waffle plates, two ceramic plates, a drip tray and a non scratch utensil to use on it. It also comes with instructions. The instructions include directions on how to care for and heat the grill. Directions on how long to cook different meats are also included. Alas there were only 3 skimpy recipes in the booklet. But oh well.

On a side note, I noticed the website for the product had specialty plates for the grill as does Amazon including muffin, bake dish, griddle and others. And if you Google George Foreman grill weight loss, you can find weight loss recipes, success stories and a weight loss challenge for the grill.

Overall, a super nice quality appliance that can help you "knock out the fat" and simplify kitchen cooking and clean up!

Panasonic ES-ED64-S Epilator for women with 4 shaver
Panasonic ES-ED64-S Epilator for women with 4 shaver
Price: $117.49
4 used & new from $112.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Tool for Epilation!, January 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have an epilator I purchased some years ago and it hurts. I was hoping that time would result in a no pain epilation tool but alas when you yank hair out from the root - it hurts! This tool tries to minimize the pain with a variety of head attachments including one for sensitive areas and an exfoliation brush to help prepare the area. All very nice but it still hurts.

It's well made, feels good in the hand and can be used wet or dry. It also has LED light to make it easier to see what you are working on. This is a nice quality tool for epilation.

One big drawback is it does not feature a shaver head. It's nice to have that additional feature so you have another hair removal option and keeping it in one tool saves space and money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20