Profile for Lee Mellott > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 707

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee Mellott "Work at Home Author" RSS Feed (Maryland)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Two Rivers Hot Cocoa Sampler Pack, Single-Cup for Keurig K-cup Brewers, 40 Count
Price: $28.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Cocoa Sampler, June 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a variety pack of hot cocoa. My order included an assortment of Charleston Chew, Tootsie Roll, Junior Mints and Sugar Babies. Personally I feel you are better off buying cocoa and using hot water or milk and adding boiling water over using a Keurig. You will get a richer flavor and pay less. One of my big disappointments with these was the lack of nutritional information. I did not see a list of ingredients. So I don't know what they contained in terms of artificial sugar or how many calories they had. I looked up one of them on a nutrition app, the Tootsie Roll flavored cocoa, and it had 70 calories. So if you are watching your calories be sure to check before drinking.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Kissable Cheeks 100% Natural Balm, 0.25 Ounce
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Kissable Cheeks 100% Natural Balm, 0.25 Ounce
Price: $4.79
7 used & new from $4.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Lip and Cheek Balm, June 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice product but I did not find it as effective or moisturizing as Aquaphor. It is in a tube that is wider than a lip balm tube for cheek dispersal but can also be used on lips. I think the price point should be less also. I do like Burt's Bees but this is not a fave.

Cetaphil Men Daily Face Lotion with SPF 15, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Men Daily Face Lotion with SPF 15, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $33.98
2 used & new from $28.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Cetaphil Skin Protection, June 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Cetaphil products and this lotion is no exception. Gentle on the skin and absorbs nicely. It includes a sunscreen (essential) and does not clog pores. Though this is marketed to men, it could just as easily be used by women. Great product...highly recommend!

KIND Healthy Grains Caramel Macchiato Bars, 15 Count
KIND Healthy Grains Caramel Macchiato Bars, 15 Count
Price: $10.79
2 used & new from $10.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind Bar, May 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had this as part of my breakfast. I found it to be very thin without a lot of flavor. After munching on it I was still hungry. There are better bars out there from KIND and from other companies.

TEKTON 71962 16-Feet by 3/4-Inch Auto Lock Tape Measure
TEKTON 71962 16-Feet by 3/4-Inch Auto Lock Tape Measure
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Measure It!, May 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a heavy duty tape measure. Instead of retracting like many tape measures do, it stays put when you pull it out and you have to push the button to retract it. It also has a handy clip to hook on your belt. The yellow measure section makes it easy to read and the silver is attractive and professional looking.

I keep a small, lightweight tape measure in my purse for measuring furniture etc. when I am out and this one is great at home as it is heavier.

All in all a sturdy tape measure at a good price point.

Stanley 8 Inch All-Purpose Scissor (SCI8ST), Black
Stanley 8 Inch All-Purpose Scissor (SCI8ST), Black
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cuts!, May 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a pair to nice quality scissors that cut thru a variety of media. I like the comfort grip handles and the pointed tip for ease and accuracy. Overall this is a good pair of scissors if you are looking for a versatile, affordable pair of shears.

Gorilla Glue 6045001 35yd. Gorilla Packaging Tape
Gorilla Glue 6045001 35yd. Gorilla Packaging Tape
Price: $12.31
5 used & new from $7.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorilla Shipping Tape, May 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I agree with other reviewers that this tape does a good job of sticking things together but...I do not care for the tacky sides of it. I also found the smell of it very chemical when I first pulled it from the box. Overall, I use other brands for shipping and I have never had any issues with them working well and with them having an odor or being tacky on the sides as you touch it.

AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream, 1.3 fl. oz.
AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream, 1.3 fl. oz.
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Strong Smell Detracts from Benefits, May 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like having soft, smooth hands but I want to smell of my favorite perfume not my hand lotion. Unfortunately, the scent of this hand lotion is over powering and I just used a dab. I found it very cloying. In addition any fragrance can be both irritating to the skin and drying. I am not sure why they overloaded this product which is rubbed all over your hands with it. I prefer unscented or very lightly scented moisturizers.

After use I was not enjoying smoother hands but wanting to wash away the smell. I would not purchase this.

BIC Atlantis Original Retractable Ball Pen, Medium Point (1.0 mm), Fashion Colors, 8-Count
Price: $14.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Forward Pens, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice color assortment of 8 pens. I am pleased with how easily they write. They also have a nice feel to them. They have a soft click when you push them on and off. The colors are pretty. They are a little more than some other pen assortments but still moderately priced so it won't break the bank if you lose one. Overall a nice buy.

14k Gold Crystal Heart Chain Necklace, 18"
14k Gold Crystal Heart Chain Necklace, 18"
Price: $82.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Heart of Gold Flakes Necklace., May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This little heart chain necklace is pretty for a young girl, teen or very petite adult. It's to small for an average size woman in my opinion. The heart is about the size of a dime. The chain is thin but has a nice sparkle to it. The heart is also pretty but I was hoping the flakes encapsulated in the crystal would float - they don't.

Packaging is a real disappointment. The outer box was torn in two places. When I opened it, the chain itself was caught under the back of the box so I actually had to tear the box apart to remove the necklace.

Overall, it is pretty but not something I would purchase for myself.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20